I fucked your wife

• Thread starterAerobicangela
  • Start date

Aerobicangela

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 28, 2020
I can not possibly imagine the amount of blood that would rush to my head is some stranger contacted me and said "I fucked Angela" Unreal.

• Love
Reactions: driverchiks, OntheSly, bristolguy and 12 others
I actually had just got done fucking a beautiful thick tanned blonde, 49, wife, 5'9", 165, brown eyes for 6 hours in a hotel. We came I don't know, a hell of a lot of times. Soon after we rested on the hotel bed, she told me that she had to call her husband so he can get off hearing what I did to her. She called him, his name is Adam. As soon as he heard her voice you can tell he was excited and shaking talking to her and told him, "honey, I have Dave here. We just got sucking, licking, eating my pussy, I sucked his dick, fucked, he came inside me I'm now ready to come home in about an hour or two after we go another round or so". He started to moan, you can hear him jacking off his cock, he says, tell me more honey! She then whispered in my ear, tell him what you did, tell him how you fucked me, I got hard instantly, I started to jack off with him telling him everything. And telling him that "I fucked his wife, filled her cunt with my seed". It went on for 10 minutes, wife had her wet pussy back on top riding me. We both were now telling him that we were fucking each other, we both told him to cum, he came for us for a good time. After he was done, his wife hung up the phone and we then boned for two more hours. Exchanged numbers, then went home. It was an amazing day.

• Love
Reactions: sissyjenny, SubB, DrlovetheBull and 17 others
Aerobicangela said:
I can not possibly imagine the amount of blood that would rush to my head is some stranger contacted me and said "I fucked Angela" Unreal.

I would love tell you that. It get my cock hard just imagining I'm fucking your wife and letting you know. Maybe even show you a little evidence 🔥🔥

• Love
Reactions: franklyhorny, Naughtycub, Aerobicangela and 5 others
SDlatinobull said:
I would love tell you that. It get my cock hard just imagining I'm fucking your wife and letting you know. Maybe even show you a little evidence 🔥🔥
Love it!

Reactions: Gaezel, franklyhorny and VeteranBull
Gaezel said:
nn antamaan hänelle nautintoakerran oli kaverini Tukholmassa kursseilla ja AILA matkusti laivalla Helsingistä sinne jossa kaverini oli vastassa häntä ja vei taksilla Hotelliinsa jossa riisuutuivat heti ja Matti NAI AILAA innolla halusi ja AILA saada kovasti Matinen n llut ittuunsav. Hän k Matin ertoi ettei ollut erilainen mutta oli tosi hyvä saada antaa toisen miehen naida häntä se jo on miellyttävä lisä lisä elämässä kun kaverini riisuvat hänet ja muna nousee itsestään halukkaana menemään AILAN sisään runkkamaan hänen pilleri
Gaezel, you should seriously please translate to English for us.

For me, it was never a stranger telling me about it; it was typically someone that I knew (friends, co-workers, boss, etc.)

Reactions: Naughtycub, 44 mwm, franklyhorny and 1 other person
Aerobicangela said:
Cub n fuck mine?

Reactions: franklyhorny
Lizzycumslut said:
Cub n fuck mine?
Try her?

6915188D-76A6-4C5A-AC91-102EC7568041.jpeg

Reactions: franklyhorny, whitewife696969, DaveJ and 1 other person
SDlatinobull said:
Get that evidence yet?

• Love
Reactions: franklyhorny and Gaezel
Gaezel said:
YES.
THIS has just been strange after translating that I could write it english but I found the system so My wife AILA does love the sex and sex also with other men and my friends. Once it happened so that My friend called me from Stockholm where He was selling skill of course from Finland, I told him that wife Aila is coming cruise boat to Stockholm second weekend with Her working friends, After that I just found how I was telling some wrong thing because I knew that MATTI likes and would be interested to fuck MY WIFE too, he was known of fucking a lot of women even was married, So when Aila came home I asked from HER if She met MATTI in Stockholm ? She told that yes, I met him, on that moment I knew that they had to be fucked, because AILA also had told earlier that SHE need to get other mens cock too from time to time, Yes MATTI begin in taxi to stroke me little and driver could see us from mirror, When we went to room in Hotel we were both of us so turning on thinking of fucking, not thinking of You at all my hubby, I wanted your friend to fuck my pussy, it was soooo good to be ***** to Matti, and he was so much also interested in keeping his dick in me and fucking it in my cunt, after some time we smoke beeing all the time naked and showing my cunt to your buddy legs so wide and soon we were fucking again. Then it came time to go back to harbor and start trip back home, next morning She told me how they had been fucking with details and after that I WANTED AILA my wife so much and we really were doing it many times following days
Hmm very sexy! Made me ready to see you at anytime sweet dear! Xoxo

I wish someone would send me some videos of them fucking my girlfriend or tell me what sites she's on

• Love
Reactions: franklyhorny and Readyu
Aerobicangela said:
I only felt that strange, giddy time when my ex dumped me and I saw her getting fucked by my best friend... my cuckold cuck had never been hard

• Love
Reactions: franklyhorny, ckc and Aerobicangela
About a month after Tami dumped me, her lover called me and said "Tami's back takin' my big black dick white-boi. She told me all about ur 4 inch problem."

Reactions: franklyhorny, Sookiii, ckc and 1 other person
DaveJ said:
I actually had just got done fucking a beautiful thick tanned blonde, 49, wife, 5'9", 165, brown eyes for 6 hours in a hotel. We came I don't know, a hell of a lot of times. Soon after we rested on the hotel bed, she told me that she had to call her husband so he can get off hearing what I did to her. She called him, his name is Adam. As soon as he heard her voice you can tell he was excited and shaking talking to her and told him, "honey, I have Dave here. We just got sucking, licking, eating my pussy, I sucked his dick, fucked, he came inside me I'm now ready to come home in about an hour or two after we go another round or so". He started to moan, you can hear him jacking off his cock, he says, tell me more honey! She then whispered in my ear, tell him what you did, tell him how you fucked me, I got hard instantly, I started to jack off with him telling him everything. And telling him that "I fucked his wife, filled her cunt with my seed". It went on for 10 minutes, wife had her wet pussy back on top riding me. We both were now telling him that we were fucking each other, we both told him to cum, he came for us for a good time. After he was done, his wife hung up the phone and we then boned for two more hours. Exchanged numbers, then went home. It was an amazing day.
Wish that would have been my wife you were doing. Gawd, I hope some guy does that to my wife and lets me watch her legs spread and get fucked good. That would be so beautiful.

Reactions: Gaezel and DaveJ
Aerobicangela said:
Me too...reminds me of when my gf dumped me...that night I drove near her house and they were fucking like mad...i sat in my car and jerked like crazy... never shot so much in my life

Reactions: Naughtycub, Gaezel, franklyhorny and 2 others
Thank you! Would love to! Alcohol makes a good drink! It helps lower inhibitions a bit. 😁👍

Years ago I worked shift work. One night my now wife came out to bring me something to eat. I thought she had left but she went up to the front offices. A while later the boss’s brother came out to tell me they both took turns with my wife. I thought he was kidding, so I went out to the front and she was still there, naked from the waist down and cum running out of her pussy.

Reactions: franklyhorny, BWCHUGETIT, bristolguy and 1 other person
I would love a story about my wife!!

IMG_8942.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: franklyhorny, costadelsol and DaveJ
Naughtycub said:
So I got wife ***** one night and she was so wasted that I was able to peel off wife’s clothes and then I called a friend over and her jerked and come on her that was so fun

IMG_8968.jpeg
IMG_8974.jpeg
She's beautiful and with her panties soaked with cum she looks better..my wife came home like this before

Reactions: sissyjenny and Naughtycub