I fucked your wife

• Thread starterAerobicangela
  • Start date
Wish my cum bucket wife would open up and share with me some or all of the times she has been fucked and had her pussy filled with cum. That would be awesome for me! I get a hard on just thinking about it. 😍🤗🔥

Reactions: Dingos
franklyhorny said:
Wish my cum bucket wife would open up and share with me some or all of the times she has been fucked and had her pussy filled with cum. That would be awesome for me! I get a hard on just thinking about it. 😍🤗🔥
My wife would let anyone fuck her with no condom she got dropped off before and I took her on a back road she was riding me and when I pulled her off my cock her pussy just drained a bunch of cum on my dick so I know she was getting pumped by that guy

Reactions: franklyhorny
Dingos said:
My wife would let anyone fuck her with no condom she got dropped off before and I took her on a back road she was riding me and when I pulled her off my cock her pussy just drained a bunch of cum on my dick so I know she was getting pumped by that guy
Love it, tell me more about your wife and her fun times! Pics or videos would be awesome. Thanks for sharing. 😍🤗🔥👍🙏

Reactions: Naughtycub and Dingos
franklyhorny said:
Love it, tell me more about your wife and her fun times! Pics or videos would be awesome. Thanks for sharing. 😍🤗🔥👍🙏
Want her to cheat so bad with a huge cock

Reactions: franklyhorny and Dingos
Aerobicangela said:
I would love to hear about when you fucked my wife! So erotic to hear you talk about her

Reactions: franklyhorny
1713536500868.png Has he been back for more? I sure he has wanted to. Probably without the panties.

Reactions: franklyhorny and Naughtycub