I love and worship large black cock

• Thread startertvtramp
  • Start date

tvtramp

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 20, 2009
I've been sucking and getting fuck by black guys for as long as I can remember. Black and white skin press together is so hot and sexy. I love being submissive when I am with my black lover and like being control.

Attachments

• love1.jpg
    love1.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 1,564
  • love4.jpg
    love4.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 1,301
  • love3.jpg
    love3.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 1,482
  • love2.jpg
    love2.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 969
  • love5.jpg
    love5.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 1,666
Ewww!!!!

Those are some smoking hot pics.

U R HOT, Tramp!
I love your ass!

my ass

Thanks, most of the guys like my round tight cock needy hot white ass. Some guys like my legs, I love getting a good hard fuck on all fours. When I was younger the boys would bend me over the hood of ther car in the park and drill me.

Attachments

• tohott.jpg
    tohott.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 733
  • tohot.jpg
    tohot.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 804
OMG! You are so sexy and hot!

cum in my mouth

I love and worship BBC too and am in L.A for a few weeks. You can come to my hotel room and look at pics of my sexy ex wife while I suck your big macho cocks like she does. I used to watch her fuck big black men until she fell in love with one and he took her from me. Now I do what she does. You can even bend me over and fuck my ass while you look at her pics and I will moan and wimper like she does. PLEASE contact me and empty your loads into my mouth and sexy womanly bottom.

nice cock for a white guy

I have a nice cock for a white guy. Maybe it has gotten bigger from swallowing sexy black guys semen.

my cock pics

Forgot to upload some photos. I love to do a three way with two horny black guys. Cock in my mouth and one deep inside my hot ass. mmmmmmmm so good

Attachments

• mycoc.jpg
    mycoc.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 526
  • mycock.jpg
    mycock.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 620
  • mycock1.jpg
    mycock1.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 523
Love the pics of your cock. Would love to suck your cock while your black lover fucks you:hump:

love to suck and fuck

I love to have sex with hot blackmen they know how to treat me. I like to be use and treated like a tramp.

Attachments

• whitetramp.jpg
    whitetramp.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 828
great pics

all fours and ready

On alls fours and i am ready

Attachments

• readynow.jpg
    readynow.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 340
You do realize that your dick is about 3 times bigger than the black dude's in your first post, right? Hey, I'm all for shemales. I figure that you aren't taking hormones and haven't gotten the boob job, yet. Need to hurry up and get on the estrogen and a GnRH antagonist so you can really start having feminine features.

Have you ever been with a white guy? Or did you go straigh to black?

Would love to suck your cock and have you fuck me. You have a great looking cock.

Last edited by a moderator:
that is fucking digusting

Sir Jackalot said:
that is fucking digusting

If you're easily disgusted or offended, then you should probably stick to the "highway" and not veer off onto the extreme forums.

gears said:
You do realize that your dick is about 3 times bigger than the black dude's in your first post, right? Hey, I'm all for shemales. I figure that you aren't taking hormones and haven't gotten the boob job, yet. Need to hurry up and get on the estrogen and a GnRH antagonist so you can really start having feminine features.

I use to take my mothers change of life hormones when I was very young. I have small boobs.

Attachments

• small2.jpg
    small2.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 387
  • small.jpg
    small.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 360