I love and worship large black cock

• Thread startertvtramp
  • Start date
tre85 said:
Have you ever been with a white guy? Or did you go straigh to black?

When I was growing up I like to look at the male's underwear section in the catalogs. I also like the naked pictures of men in the in the national geographic magazine.I started off with white guys and move on to the black male's in high school and became very submissive.

Attachments

• easylay.jpg
    easylay.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 259
tvtramp said:
I use to take my mothers change of life hormones when I was very young. I have small boobs.

When I was in my early to mid teens I secretly started using my mother's lipsticks. I loved the feel, smell and taste of lipstick on my boy lips.

TV you really do have a fine cock for a white shemale. Long, and nicely thick. Would bulge my throat nicely. I could do same for you as I'm also thick for a white guy. Nice, full-looking balls too. Are you a heavy cummer?

I love black cock

I am in the classifieds...i need to work for blacks for free, bad! In phoenix... Look under grottos, or for hire to blacks

Attachments

• bitch 002.jpg
    bitch 002.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 300
boatah said:
TV you really do have a fine cock for a white shemale. Long, and nicely thick. Would bulge my throat nicely. I could do same for you as I'm also thick for a white guy. Nice, full-looking balls too. Are you a heavy cummer?
Thanks, yes i am a heavy cummer after i have been use by my black lover.

Attachments

• pig21.JPG
    pig21.JPG
    96.8 KB · Views: 151
  • used6.JPG
    used6.JPG
    66.3 KB · Views: 186
  • twotime.JPG
    twotime.JPG
    93 KB · Views: 181
azwifesbitchboy said:
I am in the classifieds...i need to work for blacks for free, bad! In phoenix... Look under grottos, or for hire to blacks

Yes you should always work for free like a good ***** for your black lovers.

Attachments

• usestuff.JPG
    usestuff.JPG
    64.7 KB · Views: 200
  • usestuff1.JPG
    usestuff1.JPG
    84.2 KB · Views: 179
  • pig.JPG
    pig.JPG
    75.6 KB · Views: 181
your getting a lot of offers tv...any chance you would get with another white boy?

Who finds this attractive? That looks awful, some dude in a dress? Gross. Sorry to those who dig it...must not be my thing. Ewww.

Lots of guys find trannys attractive

mwf_23_alaska said:
Who finds this attractive? That looks awful, some dude in a dress? Gross. Sorry to those who dig it...must not be my thing. Ewww.

I think there are lots of guys that would love to make it with a transsexual. I've have had a few guys think I am hot and want to use me for there sexual pleasures.Kiss

Attachments

• train me.jpg
    train me.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 140
  • panty lover.jpg
    panty lover.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 105
  • use me for sex.jpg
    use me for sex.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 158
You are so right tvtramp!! I for one think you have a very nice looking cock and I would love to suck it. It would be fun to make out with you and suck your cock. I love sucking cock.

Very very nice !!!! :)

My sexy black boy friend came over last night with a couple of his friends. The guys wanted to drink some beers amd watch some XXX movies. My boy friend pull out his cock and I suck his dick in front of his two friendswhile they cheer him on. I struggle at first with having sex with the two other horny men but soon gave into my sexual lusts and desires and got down on my knees and service both of them.

TV, you are one very very hot tranvestite. Hubby has acouple of TV/TS ladies that he takes to lunch occasionally. Have you ever been approached by any women who like to spend time with you ?? I for one wish I could have the opportunity, have done it before. Love your cock !!!! :bj:

--Kaitlyn--

bbclover said:
TV, you are one very very hot tranvestite. Hubby has acouple of TV/TS ladies that he takes to lunch occasionally. Have you ever been approached by any women who like to spend time with you ?? I for one wish I could have the opportunity, have done it before. Love your cock !!!! :bj:

--Kaitlyn--

Yes I have some women that love a three way with there hubby

Last edited by a moderator: