• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

I Love My Precious Wife!!! You Need To See Her!!!

• Thread starterCalifornication
  • Start date

Californication

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 29, 2008
So we had another thread but, the pics were too spread out... The other thread is at http://www.cuckolds.com/forums/wife-pix/9847-my-precious-loving-wife-25-years-old.html if you wanna check it out.

I love my wife... I love her SOOOOOOOO much!!!!!!!

She has turned me into one hell of a cuck! I don't have that much of a small dick or anything but, I love to be her bitch and I love her getting bigger!!!

A wife's pussy always feels the best when it is stretched out by a bigger guy!!!

Anyways... Me and my wife are for real... I mean for real!!! She knows I am posting her pics and she loves the comments!!! Feel free to to send a private message too... My wife has met a couple guys online and does meet up if she feels a connection!

So, here the first pics... Just want you to know we are for real!!!

Attachments

• 100_1965.jpg
    100_1965.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 4,848
  • Photo 139-1.jpg
    Photo 139-1.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 4,165
  • 100_1986.jpg
    100_1986.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 6,564
  • 100_2000.jpg
    100_2000.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 5,549
  • 100_2034.jpg
    100_2034.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 4,988
Here's her being a little naughty!

She is my love!

By the way that's my dick in the pics...

Oh... and we are both 25 years old.

Attachments

• 100_1968.jpg
    100_1968.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 2,741
  • 100_1974.jpg
    100_1974.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 4,024
  • 100_2015.jpg
    100_2015.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 2,060
  • 100_2029-1.jpg
    100_2029-1.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 2,360
  • 100_2035.jpg
    100_2035.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 2,536
  • Love
Reactions: HotrodD
Here's her being a little more naughty!

She is the love of my life!!!

We've been married for five years... she started fucking other guys two years ago...

She has been with nine guys since... eleven if you count blow jobs...

I have not been with another girl since I met her!!! I love it though!!!

By the way... she's bisexual!

And.. that's her friend and me in the pics!

l_3fae6bde5ad95fae9df24b10f8381df2.jpg
l_07f67d236a3dc80961947c668d7cecbf.jpg
Photo 133.jpg
Photo 140.jpg
Photo 143.jpg

Reactions: toolman2c
Here's her being a real naughty!

These are pics of me and her with a guy we know taken a few days ago....

So, tell me, are there any bulls or couples from Northern California that want to meet up for real???

By the way, the blue tong is from the drinks at the bar she had earlier that night!

100_2062-1.jpg 100_2063-1.jpg 100_2114-1.jpg 100_2108-1-1.jpg 100_2060-1.jpg

Reactions: HotrodD and Geglu
first she is very hot slut and you must be soooo Proud and lucky to have her in your bed

second she must be blacked ASAP cause she deserve it

third i wish see her pussy pics as very much wish to see her riding black stud to tear her a part

wish you both checking my videos in movies section cause i am sure those videos will seduce you to helllll

this sexy angel must serve black cocks so nicely cause she was created to ride and jump Black Stalions while you watch and help then clean her very sexy pussy inbetween legs

she must be eaten alive in a room full of black studs

Here are some brand new pic for you to jack off too!

Here are some pics for you to stroke to!

She really does need a big black cock though don't you think???

She has not been with a black guy yet... she's had it pretty big though!

Sorry I had to blur his face... We're all about respect.

By the way... there is a pic of me almost sucking his dick... I wanted to suck him so bad!!!

The only thing she let me do was lick his cock while she sucked it :-(

Maybe next time!

P.S.

I love it when she makes out with her lovers!!!

Attachments

• 100_2065.jpg
    100_2065.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 2,881
  • 100_2067.jpg
    100_2067.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 4,252
  • 100_2068.jpg
    100_2068.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 3,055
  • 100_2119.jpg
    100_2119.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 6,313
  • 100_2053.jpg
    100_2053.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 5,371
love the pics... she is very hot. would love to see her mouth around my cock.

you guys are fucking rock stars! Keep posting!

my god that is hot

Did she do it bareback....did he cum in her?

yes

Yes... She did it bare back and yes he did cum in her!!!

she hates condoms... and I love it when a guy feels her real pussy!!! I want her guys to feel exactly what I feel when I fuck her!

She is on birth control though... I do think it would be hot for a lover to get her pregnant though!

We've talked about it, and she said that when she finds a steady boyfriend that she loves she'll go off her birth control and let him get her pregnant. I think that would be so hot!

We've also talked about her getting pregnant on accident from a one night stand or something and we both agree that, that would be no problem if it happens.

Reactions: Geglu
Love all these new pics! Your wife is gorgeous, fun, and definitely going in the right direction to permanently cuck you. I love that she also plays with girls, that has to be the ultimate for you, that she would choose a woman over you.

I'd love to see more of this gorgeous woman, and if I'm ever going to CA, I'll be sure to email you and see when I can meet her.

Cali,she is a hottie when you gonna let a black bull fuck the shit outta her ? please post more pics of your hot wife

She Has A Date This Saturday!!! With A 48 Year Old!!!

This Saturday she is meeting up with a 48 year old man that she met online the other day... She's been wanting an older man for a while now... I am really excited for her... and for him :)

I have her take the camera... I hope she takes some pics for all of us to enjoy!

Last edited by a moderator:
Encourage her to bring a girlfriend home to sleep with her as a nice distraction from always getting cock. Her bi-side has potential to give you some wet dreams as you speculate on what they might be doing in the marital bed while you are in the spare room. She has a nice body and should max her sexual pleasure with both gender.

Yes, more pics please. I want to see her getting fucked more.

Do I want more pics?

Does the Pope shit in the woods?

Hell yes! :cool:

Wow your girl is soo HOT I would love to fuck her sweet littly pussy. Where in Norcal are you guys anywhere near Sac?

She Must Be Blcked as i told you before

this sluty pussy deserves a Big Black slippery Cock...dont you agree ???

post more in Bareback position buddy

This girl really is unbelievable. Keep them coming, and be sure to write down every single second of her next encounter with her lover. What else does she fantasize about? Maybe a group of us could come help you out.

She is fantastic

Wow this is the best thread I have ever seen, its truly authentic not like a lot of the crap we see and read, you are without a doubt a very lucky man with a beautiful wife to whom you must appreciate and take very good care of.

Please every one try and refrain from calling her a ***** and such like, she is mealy a young lady who enjoys sex very much and wants others to share what she obviously loves to do,

I wish my wife was as open minded and as beautiful as she, and as long as you both are comfortable with your life style then long may you enjoy and continue.

Since you started this thread I can’t stop login on to check if there are any new updates from your good selves, so please please keep this fantastic thread going and going

Users who are viewing this thread