• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

I Love My Precious Wife!!! You Need To See Her!!!

• Thread starterCalifornication
  • Start date
;-)

My beautiful wife is going out tonight with the girls!!! That girl from the picture earlier and another friend. She said she wants to find a guy to fuck with her friend... Maybe even the guy that she fucked last week (from the pictures)... Her friend has had a crush on that guy for a while but just recently broke up with her boyfriend... Tonight should be pretty crazy for my little lady and her sexy friend.

Reactions: Geglu
cali, you crazy kids r livin it up brotha!! keep us posted..

Very hot, tell her good luck from all of us!

I hope she fills her with a thick creampie!

Cali So how did it go for your wife did she hook up?

We had fun last night again!

So the guy from those pics I posted came over last night and fucked my wife...

It was amazing!

I really hope he becomes her "fuck-buddy ... boyfriend"

I don't really want her to sleep around too much because of diseases... You never know...

My real want and hope is that she finds a nice boyfriend who treats her right and takes her on nice trips and shows her a really good time...

She is so precious and amazing!!! She deserves a boyfriend.

Does anyone relate?

Also, I would love for some older and more experienced cucks to write me..

Give me some advice.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dude..

First, THANKS for sharing your amazingly lucky existence. Now, would you PLEASE show us a pic of her freshly-fucked pussy? Preferably with some other-than-yours cum leaking out?

Maybe you can get her a sugar-daddy while you're at it, that way she might get a nice car, and clothes and trips to the Caribbean and Europe.
Preferably a guy that's very fit, well hung, in his forties and financially independent, the kind you might find in the upscale workout club...
Just a thought... :cool:

She needs to get black preg then your relationship and experience would be complete.

she's lovely, im jealous, thanx for the pix -x-

how did it go with her girlfriend did they both pick up the lucky guy or not,

Whats going on ? why has this wonderfull thread gone quiet, like I said before its the best and most honest thread ever on this site, lets see more especialy pictures of your wonderfull sexy wife

hot hot hot hot

Some New Pics For You

Here are some more pics of my wife for you to jack off to.

By the way, I hope you guys do jack off to her... I want you to cum looking at her and wanting her!!!

2 new pics from the other night before we went out... All the guys were wanting her at the club. She got fingered by one guy we know... He works there. We're thinking this upcoming Friday when we go she'll fuck him in one of the rooms right there at the club! She wants him real bad!

The 2 other pics from that one night a couple weeks ago... We had him again last Wednesday... It was amazing... But, sorry I didn't take pics that time.

Check out my wife's face in the pic where he is on top... They were just fucking their brains out!

100_2124.jpg 100_2125.jpg 100_2093.jpg 100_2105.jpg

Reactions: Geglu
Totally Hot! Lost in lust.

She is sexy like HELL.
I was in CA 8 months ago, I wish I met with you...

Love your new pics.
It's easy to see she's having a great time!

Thanks for posting them, please feel free to post as many as you like, she's beautiful.
She looks even more beautiful when she cums on her lovers' cocks!
But, of course, you don't need me to tell you that..., lol!

Cheers

More fantastic pics of this great woman. Keep them coming!

WOW she is very sexy have you gotten her any black cock yet!!!

She's a total hotty! Love your descriptions of your experiences too. Bearback - yay - let's hear it for fertile hotties! The ultimate hardon!

She's really very sexy. Please tell us more. I'd love to see a pic with a cock in her or pulling out dripping.

Users who are viewing this thread