• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

I Love My Precious Wife!!! You Need To See Her!!!

• Thread starterCalifornication
  • Start date
Hot wife

Loved the picture of Cali without panties. I would fill her full of thick man-meat and pump my heavy load deep inside your beautiful slut wife.

wifepleaser2007

Californication said:
Please Feel Free To Jack Off To Her!!!

Gladly. lol In fact, I'll do that right now.

Does your wife like women too?? If she does then sign me up!! And if you're a good boy then I might let you watch!

Attachments

• BB Preview.jpg
    BB Preview.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 1,507
  • Window 2.jpg
    Window 2.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 2,369
Needs my big black old cock to open up her married pussy i want to bareback her no pill you pushing my potent cock into her fertile hot wet cunt then watch as her pussy wraps around my fat black cock as i sink it deep into her fertile belly her begging to be knocked up lets chat im me

Had an amazing weekend!!!

Yesterday... My wife had sex with me, two other guys and a girl! The other girl fucked the shit out of me right in-front of my wife too! It was a all day fuck-fest that lasted well into the morning... No one got any sleep! We just couldn't stop fucking!

Great to hear from you again Cali. Your post was the hottest thing to hit this site in a long time. Hope everything is goin well. I wonder has wife been with bc yet?

Last edited by a moderator:
COme on Cali dont tease us like that......Do you have any pics of this all day sexfest? I love seeing your wife fuck!!!

great pics, she looks awesome

Cum On My Pics

So does anyone one out there want to post some pics of you cuming on the pictures me and my husband have posted on here?

I hope you do.

I like knowing that I am turning you on, and love to see the results of how I make you feel.

Thanks a bunch guys.

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

P.S.

Just thought I would post a little pic of me out on the town with my girl ;-)

Attachments

• l_a341df3d679f46e4d189d8bff9b25a6b.jpg
    l_a341df3d679f46e4d189d8bff9b25a6b.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 2,801
Hello Beautiful - long time no see :) nice to see that pretty face and great body again.

Where have you been? Out having adventures, or did you just forget about us here :( Give us some more pics from your last 3 randy months...

I like knowing that I am turning you on...

You've turned me on from the first day I joined this site :)

Hi,
You've got me wondering which part of California you live in
Santa Barbara area here, Male
Do you visit nude beaches too?

Glad to see you back, sweetie...,taken on any well-hung bulls lately?

Love to read about it...! :cool:

what a woman,the wife we would all love to be married too,beautiful,sexy,free with her lovely body,she is what dreams are made of.thank you for your pics and story love you both .

Ok it's time 4 her to get some BBC

Yeah she is one hot assed lady and your one lucky assed dude. Aren't you guys ready to add some chocolate in ya lives? I'd be more than willing to volunteer my BBC. I'd even let you suck me. I'd love to fuck her doggie style while you lay under her licking her clit and of course the shaft of my cock. Do I cum inside her and let you eat the creampie? Or do I pull out and let you take the first load directly down your throat? Don't worry, there's more where that came from.
If your ever in the DFW area, lets make it happen. Then you can post the pictures for all to see.

Californication

Thanks for sharing your adventures with the group. She is such a natural beauty. I'm glad that you guys drop a note or two once in a while

She has a beautiful face but I think her body on a 1 to 10 scale is only a 5 meaning average, I think all these men that say she is so hot say it because of what she does not because her body is that hot. The one guy in the pictures way back looked fat and ugly why on earth would she fuck him?

The 4th picture on 6/15/08 that guy looks like a slob

Californication said:
These are pics of me and her with a guy we know taken a few days ago....

So, tell me, are there any bulls or couples from Northern California that want to meet up for real???

By the way, the blue tong is from the drinks at the bar she had earlier that night!

Now here's a first !!!! a GENUINE couple with photos to prove it,and she is gorgeous,such lovely nips whooooahhhh !!!!!!!
Looks like an excellent cocksucker too.
All you guys who claim that a beautiful woman is your wife/g/f should follow this example or fess up.
WELL DONE YOU TWO !!!

You lucky sonofabitch. Please post again. I came in five HUGE spurts. WOW!!!!

I am in total agreement that she is indeed one lovely lady. Like another poster said, if you passed her on the street, no one would ever guess... It seems that you are taking things to the next level and hopefully you both keep communicating with each other about where you are at individually and where you perceive yourselves to be as a couple. She has the prettiest face with an air of innocence about it - almost child like in some facial photos. And the glasses really do add a special touch - making her seem morelike "the girl next door" or the girl who works at the bank as a teller or behind the counter at the local drug store - one of those sweet, pretty young things with a dazzling, heart melting smile that makes a guy's ( and some girls - probably MANY girls these days as bi sexuality is becoming quite acceptable in our society ) heart thump but she' sso sweet and pretty - and married.... but of if she was only available. I hope that you begin to help her develop her Domme side - so that she begins to slowly cuck you in a more dominant way - bringing out the real you - the husband who wants his lovely wife to enjoy her sexuality and is willing to serve her in a loving, dedicated way as her husband - but less as her lover. You'll learn to let others satisfy her because in your heart, I think that you already know that you can't meet her needs. How hard it must make you when you think about how you will one day relinquish all claims to her body, allowing her to pleasure herself with real men who are much better equipped than you are for the job and you'll take your rightful place as her cuck. Please do keep the photos and updates coming - you have a very active and hot thread here and while I think that I have a pretty good sense where this is all leading to, I want to see if I am right. Again, she is a knockout in a very special, rare and unique way - such beauty and I am sure that she is equally as beautiful as a lady and person with a wonderful personality to go with that gorgeous smile and those sultry eyes. She really can speak with her eyes.. god but she must turn some heads and melt some hearts...

jojo4017 should have a whole lot more respect for you and your lovely wife - he is probably a wanna be that is pissed off and jealous because you are for real - hopefully you both will ignore his posts. Obviously he lacks character and respect for anyone else. I am sure most will agree with me...

Users who are viewing this thread