• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

I love watching my mom in action

• Thread starterSon of a whore
  • Start date
Fakes Posted

As requested here you go.

<Ty sooo much for the fakes....feel free to post them on my thread. I did email u with a request...luv to hear from u sir >

Attachments

• mom05.jpg
    mom05.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 865
  • mom06.jpg
    mom06.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 808
SOW,

Please do try to describe your mom's activities in more detail rather than with one or two lines for our benefit and to win over the doubting Thomases.

Best of luck, guys!

Newcastle had enough genuine coals. Wanted to discuss with this guy on PM, but his coals just wudn't 'take to fire'. Newcastle's not the poorer for that!

Time to take mommy's clean thong to the bookstore :) it wont come back clean...the crotch will be loaded

Last night i went to one of my fav bookstore. I must have been there for close to three hours. I took the cotton crotch part of my mom's panties and dipped it into the cum puddles on the floor and walls. I used her toothbrush this morning to smear the cum all over the crotch area so it dries evenly with no spotting. Im gonna let it bake in for a day.

• Love
Reactions: Cumeatingwife
I find nothing wrong with you spying on your mom while she sucks and fucks strange men she has picked up. I'm sure you jack off while watching her get her mouth, cunt, and ass fucked. You should rig a "spy cam" so you can film the action, make dvds so you can watch them while jack off in her panties. I'd love to fuck her and cum on her face and tits while you are watching.

• Love
Reactions: Cumeatingwife
Bake for a day?

Son of a ***** said:
Last night i went to one of my fav bookstore. I must have been there for close to three hours. I took the cotton crotch part of my mom's panties and dipped it into the cum puddles on the floor and walls. I used her toothbrush this morning to smear the cum all over the crotch area so it dries evenly with no spotting. Im gonna let it bake in for a day.

A plum cake for 38 minutes.

wayward_one said:
A plum cake for 38 minutes.

:) i let the cun thoroughly dry before i put the thong back in her drawer...the secret is to wrinkle up the crotch area to loosen up the stiffness of the dry cum.

Reactions: whitneycd4u
Love hearing about you and your mom!

Interesting

Son of a ***** said:
Hello everyone. Is it 100% wrong to watch my cum loving mom in action? It turns me on to see man after man use her holes. Its like she knows what she was made for. Ive been watching her for most of my life...i know the way she likes it, needs it, craves it....

This is very interesting and true. I guess everybody has unique inclinations and preferences for sexual tastes and yours is as valid as anyone else's. IO also had fantasies about my mother in my time and liked to smell her panties as often as possible

I must assume your mom is a gorgeous lady. Can you share pictures of her?

h5t6ca said:
This is very interesting and true. I guess everybody has unique inclinations and preferences for sexual tastes and yours is as valid as anyone else's. IO also had fantasies about my mother in my time and liked to smell her panties as often as possible

I must assume your mom is a gorgeous lady. Can you share pictures of her?

Most guys think the slut is hot...maybe its because of her cock loving personality

On the way to the bookstorewith her thong again

Got the crotch of her thong soaked with cum... Ready to go back in her panty drawer...any suggestions on how i should hide cum for my mom?

How often..

Son of a ***** said:
Got the crotch of her thong soaked with cum... Ready to go back in her panty drawer...any suggestions on how i should hide cum for my mom?

do you get to find cum in her thongs?
does she keep her used thongs in a separate container?
How fast can you find them?

Ive found cum in her thongs a lot.. I also put cum in her clean panties.

Edits

With one facial expression, it may not be possible to do a full range of edits.

Nevertheless, here is 2 for a start.

Another one

Here's another try. Would like to have more photos with better definition.

how 'bout pics of those thongs.

Users who are viewing this thread