I love watching my mom in action

• Thread starterSon of a whore
  • Start date
Hey guys...open chat here about my cock loving mother....all questions/comments answered

I luv watching my mom suck n fuck men. I luv hiding my cum on her things knowing that her ***** body craves cum

I luv that men fuck her bareback

She knows what her holes were made for

Guess who got pounded like a two cent ***** last night

Son of a ***** said:
Guess who got pounded like a two cent ***** last night

==========

Madonna?:)

Son of a ***** said:
Actually her name is Tara

============

cheap name for a cheap pig slut :D

• Love
Reactions: Cumeatingwife
duke9555 said:
============

cheap name for a cheap pig slut :D

Like a ommon street walker

cumbox said:
Duke, my friend.

I think that your keyboard is getting sticky. Should it read Gammon streaky porker or is it Common street walker?

=============

i didn't type that fartbox :D

cumbox said:
It is a high privilege to be corrected by the Duke and shows that someone takes notice when I post. Thank you Duke.

=========

you're welcome you may resume lapping my ass :)

It is what it is

cumbox said:
Well Son.....You like watching your Mother getting fucked. Your Mother does not mind you watching and freely puts on a session for your and hers pleasure and walks round naked in the process.

Have you ever thought about trying your luck to have a dip in her? It seems that she would not take much persuading and you might even enjoy it.

============

you disgust me :eek:

cumbox said:
Well Duke....I am sure that you have read Son's posts and his actions yet you are not disgusted with that, yet you are disgusted with my question to him. Strange. More so if you consider I was asking a question and not giving a suggestion either way.

===========

go rent a sense of irony :mad:

Oh u guys.....

Your moms a real ***** son

You sound like a lucky young man ( son of a ***** ) I think it can be really exciting seeing your mothers cunt filled with a big cock . I know most would say THATS SO WRONG , FUCKING SICK MAN . But there are some sons who think their moms are pretty sexy . Now I'm looking at this as , a divorced hot looking mother who likes going out and has a couple of guys on the side . ( Son of a ***** ) probaby sees his mothers sexy thongs and cloths all the time , if his mom likes to fuck he's going to hear it . My mother cheated on my Dad with this guy we knew , I almost caught them when my mom came out of her bedroom , she said hi and kissed me , I did smell cum on her breath .

Away Back then I was 18 and didn't really think of my mother sexually , but thinking back today " IT IS ' a turn on now . If my mom was like yours today ( son of a ***** ) and I was a young man , I'd be jacking off all the time thinking of a couple of my young friends fucking my mother , I know I would .

Just like me fantasizing about my GF / now my wife fucking other guys when we were just dating over 40 years ago . Back then I never gave it a name , it was just my very over perverted mind . SURPRISE ITS CALLED CUCKOLDING FANTASIES . I had them over 40 years ago , my mother was in her mid 40's back then and , " YES " the way I think today , I would have loved to see my mothers hairy pussy and big tits , and her being fucked by this guy she was cheating with .

So ( Son of a ***** ) enjoy your mothers hot sexy body and her cum dumping whoring ways . You should be jacking off a lot anyway at your age , and we have a lot of perverted thoughts going through our heads , sometimes even our sweet mothers pussy . In ending SON , your mom sounds like a real dirty ***** I'd love to give you a show , you want to be cucked by your mother ? would you lick up her BF's load from your mother ? I would .

Stripper'53.jpg MY mom back in '53 in NYC :(

Stripper'53.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Cumeatingwife, MattyF and a_cuckold_wimp
famous model and her adoring sexy 17 yr old son

Seymour&son.jpg

• Love
Reactions: MattyF