I Offer Cuckold Sessions - Why Are You Into It And Why You Like Cream Pie?

dominatrixny

Goddess Allegra
Beloved Member
I am into cuckolding. I am elegant, kinky, bi, from Switzerland, based in Manhattan, New York and i offer cuckold session and bull hunting in the city. These days my subs ask for cream pie and clean up.
Why is it a big turn on for you to clean up?

• Love
Reactions: BullMX, lovesexfun, SheDontLikeIdea and 1 other person
And no one has replied to this ?? I'm missing something? Oh well.

So for me I guess the cream pie clean up is part of the humiliation. So someone else has had sex (often your wife, in a forum like this) and there inside her is the proof of it. Then instead of either her cleaning up or you getting to have your turn fucking, you end up head down in the amazing juicy hot mess, tasting it all. It's just not what we're programmed to want or do, but at the same time such a turn on to so many people.

Reactions: Patrick9000000, okdeacon and Tinycuckold
I too am surprised by the lack of comments on this subject. I had just found this posting and wanted to chime in with sirlpc with a little different perspective. For us the creampie is not a humiliation but an enhancement and a bonding to our strong relationship. I have a new found fetish for creampie enjoyment maybe because it is so taboo among males. My wife has fed me my creampie from her pussy. It doesn't stop there. I have had a double creampie after her boytoy shot two loads in her. I have also been treated to fucking her after her man of the moment shot his load in her. After I climaxed to let my batch of semen dilute his foreign substance I was coaxed to go down on her and enjoy the slippery mess that was leaking from between her labia. For her it is an ultimate eroticism and for me it is a tribute to the fact we are strong and she does not judge me harshly for enjoying something that the mainstream society does not understand nor enjoy. SO bring on the creampies please!

Reactions: SheDontLikeIdea, sissypuss, toolman2c and 1 other person
We are only on fantasy level so not sure if I can really answer, but here we go.

I'm really not even into it per se, but the part that makes it unbearably exciting is that if my wife would get extremely horny by humiliating me like that. If my wife wouldn't get horny from it or if she would only do it to be evil, I think it might have opposite effect for me.

But if she would take my head and fuck my mouth like crazy while I know she feels so guilty about making me do that, but still she gets uncontrollably horny doing it, that would be turn on for me as well. Of course this is just a personal opinion and others might differ?

itsmeagainmikey said:
We are only on fantasy level so not sure if I can really answer, but here we go.

I'm really not even into it per se, but the part that makes it unbearably exciting is that if my wife would get extremely horny by humiliating me like that. If my wife wouldn't get horny from it or if she would only do it to be evil, I think it might have opposite effect for me.

But if she would take my head and fuck my mouth like crazy while I know she feels so guilty about making me do that, but still she gets uncontrollably horny doing it, that would be turn on for me as well. Of course this is just a personal opinion and others might differ?
AGAIN the word humiliation comes into play. If that is how a couple chooses to roleplay the act that is fine. I am not judging here, YET I would still like to reiterate that it can be such a bonding agent for a couple. I have had her lay back on the couch where I was seated and she spread her legs and asked me to please get this out of inside me. So being the hero of the moment put my tongue to work and then kissed her deeply to share the snowball. Just not seeing the humiliation in that creampie. The only hard and humiliating part for me was to be seated on this couch in the next room while they were making lots of noise in the master bedroom right next to me. I could hear everything yet could see nothing and it was driving me to a rather intense emotional moment. I actually built up an anger when he first shot his load inside her and I thought they were done but I guess she sucked him hard again and they went at it a second time around. I said to myself "Will these 2 ever take a break?" But the smile on her face when she emerged from that bedroom and came to me made it all worth the wait.

Reactions: SheDontLikeIdea and toolman2c
You might be so much further in the lifestyle/fantasy lifespan which would explain different opinions?

But think about it objectively. You are licking some other man's semen out from your wife's pussy after bigger/stronger man has taken her from you. Human mind is built so, that this usually reflects to humiliation. Of course if you have re-asserted the situation you can learn to feel whatever towards the happening, but I think the humiliation is natural emotion that would arise.

• Sad
Reactions: SheDontLikeIdea, Keesnl and toolman2c
itsmeagainmikey said:
You might be so much further in the lifestyle/fantasy lifespan which would explain different opinions?

But think about it objectively. You are licking some other man's semen out from your wife's pussy after bigger/stronger man has taken her from you. Human mind is built so, that this usually reflects to humiliation. Of course if you have re-asserted the situation you can learn to feel whatever towards the happening, but I think the humiliation is natural emotion that would arise.
I understand what you are saying and have to agree with your opinion also. There are so many ways to look at this so there is no right answer and everyone will react differently to the situation.
I will give an example to what I say. Your quote says I am licking the othe man's semen out of my wife's pussy after a bigger/stronger man has taken her.
THIS is another way to see it. I have seen the smaller penis size of the men that she has taken. I let them have some fun with her until they are satisfied and then I am strong and secure enough to rid her pussy of their foreign semen by licking it away or diluting it with my own. LOL
It is all fun hopefully. Our motto for our journey is to enhance and not destroy so we keep humiliation out of our play

Reactions: toolman2c
sirlpc said:
And no one has replied to this ?? I'm missing something? Oh well.

Because she appears to be selling a service and trying to generate interest in her product through rhetorical questions.

Reactions: toolman2c
cuckedbylatina said:
Because she appears to be selling a service and trying to generate interest in her product through rhetorical questions.
Yer and probably a service some of us would buy ... yup I would.

To answer your question from my point of view, I just love seeing how well fucked my hotwifes pussy is and giving her that extra pleasure after to soothe that beaten up hole. My pleasure comes from giving her as much as possible and what says I adore you more than cleaning her up after a good time.
That and there is no greater submission than seeing your wife beg for another mans seed then sitting on your face and demanding you eat it out, it’s so hot and is a great turn on for the both of you... in short it’s the pleasure of knowing you’ve given your wife the best pleasure she can and I am involved in that even if It’s just clean up duty. Besides I’m an oral ***** either way lol

Reactions: Umanual and sissypuss
I have cleaned up my wife and the pleasure from it is hard to make others understand. My wife has had very few partners and I squirt much too quickly so when she found a true tantric lover I was thrilled! The change in her was awesome! When she came home glowing with her pussy lips all swelled up I couldn’t wait to show my position in our marriage by lovingly licking her clean. I honestly felt honored to be given this privledge! To taste the seed that made her so satisfied to taste her as well was more than I can handle. I cum while eating her clean. I gladly would clean his cock as well!
So you understand, I have tried cleaning a couple but it is not the same. For me it’s the ultimate recognition of my inadequate love making and the affirmation that she and her lover are satisfied
dominatrixny said:
I am into cuckolding. I am elegant, kinky, bi, from Switzerland, based in Manhattan, New York and i offer cuckold session and bull hunting in the city. These days my subs ask for cream pie and clean up.
keaned
dominatrixny said:

Reactions: Soakingsluts and Obedientbutnaughty
Well said. Totallly agree
Obedientbutnaughty said:
To answer your question from my point of view, I just love seeing how well fucked my hotwifes pussy is and giving her that extra pleasure after to soothe that beaten up hole. My pleasure comes from giving her as much as possible and what says I adore you more than cleaning her up after a good time.
That and there is no greater submission than seeing your wife beg for another mans seed then sitting on your face and demanding you eat it out, it’s so hot and is a great turn on for the both of you... in short it’s the pleasure of knowing you’ve given your wife the best pleasure she can and I am involved in that even if It’s just clean up duty. Besides I’m an oral ***** either way lol
ll lol

Reactions: old fred
sissypuss said:
I have cleaned up my wife and the pleasure from it is hard to make others understand. My wife has had very few partners and I squirt much too quickly so when she found a true tantric lover I was thrilled! The change in her was awesome! When she came home glowing with her pussy lips all swelled up I couldn’t wait to show my position in our marriage by lovingly licking her clean. I honestly felt honored to be given this privledge! To taste the seed that made her so satisfied to taste her as well was more than I can handle. I cum while eating her clean. I gladly would clean his cock as well!
So you understand, I have tried cleaning a couple but it is not the same. For me it’s the ultimate recognition of my inadequate love making and the affirmation that she and her lover are satisfied

keaned
Good cuck ;)

sirlpc said:
Yer and probably a service some of us would buy ... yup I would.
I found my few interactions with professional sex workers to be boring, depressing and very unerotic. But whatever floats your boat.

For me - wanting her lover to leave her a creampie started at first out of wanting in a way to see the evidence - to see and know he was really in her. I had always loved that my wife had been very sexual before we were together and she had always liked guys to cum in her so this seemed to fit well.

Over time - I've become decidedly beta - and now her lover is the only one who gets to cum inside her and that knowledge just keeps me in a continual state of beta-arousal. That she has given and he has taken/assumed that role with her is intensely arousing to me as a beta now. The mental knowledge that this intimacy with my wife has been ceded to him is intense, we are well into our 2nd year where only his semen is in her and it is amazing to experience.

Reactions: Umanual, Obedientbutnaughty and sissypuss
I just can't think of a better way to celebrate and affirm a wife's sexual independence.

dominatrixny said:
Why is cleaning up a creampie so important, ..I am unable to give a simple answer, ...but I sure do love it. I am a secure Cuck, been this way for years now, ..I am not into the humiliation aspect at all, I am a supportive Cuck that participates with my wife and her lover. I like to sit back and enjoy the voyeuristic pleasures, then join in when the Bull has cum for his first time. I slide in there and lick her pussy clean then climb on and fuck her until her Bull is ready again.
I am 7.5" of thick cut cock, so I do not have an adequacy issue... I do not last as long as I should sometimes and I can only cum once in a session usually. Hence I enjoy tag teaming with her Bull to give her the best session.
My loving hot wife will sometimes meet her bull alone for sex, whenever they are done she will cum home to me and lay me down on my back in the bed, then climb onto me backwards, ..lowering her pussy onto my face for me to clean up, I just love it and get so hard, she then slides down and rides me to an orgasm.... Yup, you guessed it, she then slides back up and smears my jizz all over my face, she stays there until I have given her at least one more orgasm.
Our sex live has gotten so much more intense since discovering our fondness of having Bulls fuck my loving hot wife. But I really cannot explain why I like cleaning up her pussy after her Bull breeds her...???
I will watch this thread and see if I can learn why I like it so much, ...any advice is welcome..
Cheers

Reactions: zippless
Birth control aka Sperm Wars! Cleaning tour wife after intercourse with another man reduces the chance of getting pregnant by that man. Like you I fuck my wife after cleaning ensuring my sperm has the best chance of impregnating her. Well that's the deep rooted psychobabble. LOL I am not into being degraded and have a respectable cock size. I am not gay nor do I feel like a lesser for cleaning another man's sperm out of my wife's cunt. In fact I feel more like an alpha male. The wife likes it and I like the taste. No harm no fowl. One thing I am sure of the reasons are as varied as there are people.

Reactions: Umanual