• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

I Offer Cuckold Sessions - Why Are You Into It And Why You Like Cream Pie?

dominatrixny said:
I am into cuckolding. I am elegant, kinky, bi, from Switzerland, based in Manhattan, New York and i offer cuckold session and bull hunting in the city. These days my subs ask for cream pie and clean up.
Why is it a big turn on for you to clean up?
I don't have a Goddess of my own now, but I can tell you in the the past, when I've eaten him out of a woman's pussy and I tasted other men's cum I get hot. Then the women would invariably exclaim about how gross it must be for me to eat them after all the other fucking they'd had that night, I'd cum from the humiluation. That fetish later evolved into craving for women to piss in my mouth. I'd die for a woman to be pissing in my mouth, while another woman pegged me or a man fucked my ass. I hope I'd e be able to cry like a sissy as I gulped her piss and cum rolled out my ass.

Last edited:
dominatrixny said:
I am into cuckolding. I am elegant, kinky, bi, from Switzerland, based in Manhattan, New York and i offer cuckold session and bull hunting in the city. These days my subs ask for cream pie and clean up.
Why is it a big turn on for you to clean up?
i have recently found the kink in cuckolding...love to see my gf shared.

I want a session with a dominatrix sooo bad.

thank you for sharing

#dominatrix #mistress #femdom #bdsm #cuckolding #couplesession #manhattan #nyc #london #luxembourg #basel #marbella #goddessallegra

Users who are viewing this thread