• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

I sucked off my wife's Lover

• Thread starterCuckold2036
  • Start date

Cuckold2036

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jul 20, 2012
Last night I sucked off my wife's boyfriend. It was an awesome experience. He knows I'm a cuckold and bisexual. But this is the first time he allowed me to suck his cock while my wife watched. He sat on the couch next to my wife while I was on my knees giving him a blowjob. I enjoyed looking up to see him make out with my wife while I sucked on his big shaft.

He came fast and blew a big load of thick warm cum into my throat. It was so hot to have him cum in my mouth while he passionately kissed my wife. Afterwards, he and my wife went out while I stayed home and jerked off.

Reactions: purplejoys
Congrats on the new phase you've entered with the men in wife's life! Nice to be appreciated for what and who your really are, and being allowed to be exactly who you are at any given moment, isn't it?

I LOVE watching my sissyboi suck off the friends I bring home! It's one of the best thrills I get...Having sissy suck him off then sharing him while we get him uber hard again so I get my turn !

Congrats again on the new found hobby! Hope it becomes habitual!

Cock sucking cuckolds

I think it's great to experience what my wife loves to do , sucking cock and eating that cum load . I love the submissive and humiliating feeling I get servicing her lover and listening to their insults .

Congratulations. You should drink all your own sperm from now on, so when you fuck your wife (assuming you are still allowed), you won't be able to orgasm inside very easily.

Is your wife bi-curious? Would you let her kiss a girl to discover whether "she liked it" ?

R U thinking of going the next step and asking her boyfriend to bitch fuck your ass?

Glad to see you boy's know how to treat the Bulls I'm your lives. Knave surely missed this aspect lately. Nothing like a submissive hubby kneeling before me servicing me as she watched and lol at him.

Saraha said:
Congratulations. You should drink all your own sperm from now on, so when you fuck your wife (assuming you are still allowed), you won't be able to orgasm inside very easily.

Is your wife bi-curious? Would you let her kiss a girl to discover whether "she liked it" ?

R U thinking of going the next step and asking her boyfriend to bitch fuck your ass?

Wife is bi. I would like to see her in a FMF threesome with her Bull and his wife..... so far it hasn't happened.

I love sucking off my wife's lover and I will let him fuck my ass if he likes..... I am his submissive bitch. Now that my wife has seen me on my knees sucking her lover's cock and rimming his ass, she knows that HE is a REAL MAN and I am a weak sissyboy. I love the humiliation.

smiles...... good boi

Has your wife had fff as a threesome, or an orgy of fffffffffffffffffffffffffffff ?
How often does she sleep with another woman?
I would love for you to tell us the details of her bi-sex if she has told you all about it.

Cuckold humiliation

I say , If my wife's lover knows I'm licking up his nut juice out of her well fucked cunt anyway , then I might as well be sucking his bigger more satisfying cock . I love tasting his cum pie leaking out of my wife . But sucking his cock is WOW ! the ultimate humiliation ...... if your a submissive wimp cuckold husband like ME .

Nothing like looking down see a cuckold, such me off as she watchdog.

Cuckold2036 said:
Wife is bi. I would like to see her in a FMF threesome with her Bull and his wife..... so far it hasn't happened.

I love sucking off my wife's lover and I will let him fuck my ass if he likes..... I am his submissive bitch. Now that my wife has seen me on my knees sucking her lover's cock and rimming his ass, she knows that HE is a REAL MAN and I am a weak sissyboy. I love the humiliation.

Take My word for it. Once I do this to the husband. The wife never look the same at him.

will2112001 said:
Take My word for it. Once I do this to the husband. The wife never look the same at him.

===============

couldn't agree more will ..........100% :eek:

Who's idea was it to suck his dick btw? Did you offer? That would be extremely humiliating if you did it without her telling you strongly to suck his bigger cock.

You should consider having your wife get you a pair of pink thong panties to wear around when they are having sex to show that you are admitting your just a sissy and he is the only real man in the room.

I was in an LTR with a couple who little by little were drifting more to the Cuckold side of things. I pretty much had free rein with the wife and she set the ground rules for him. She decided if he would watch or listen, whether he would be dressed or undressed (undressed mostly) and what duties, if any, he would be expected to perform.
One evening I showed up to see the husband in nothing more than a pair of his wifes sheer panties! She whispered in my ear and asked me to just play along. She then had him stand in front of us (we had gotten naked) pull down the front of the panties and show us his "little hard-on" as her and I kissed and she stroked my big erection. A few minutes later she told him to "get on you knees and show him how much you appreciate him pleasing your wife"......About a minute later he was between my legs sucking my aching rod. So far its the only time its happened to me...It was wierd and exciting at the same time. Oddly I don't think I'd mind if it happens again! :D

Phxhng said:
I was in an LTR with a couple who little by little were drifting more to the Cuckold side of things. I pretty much had free rein with the wife and she set the ground rules for him. She decided if he would watch or listen, whether he would be dressed or undressed (undressed mostly) and what duties, if any, he would be expected to perform.
One evening I showed up to see the husband in nothing more than a pair of his wifes sheer panties! She whispered in my ear and asked me to just play along. She then had him stand in front of us (we had gotten naked) pull down the front of the panties and show us his "little hard-on" as her and I kissed and she stroked my big erection. A few minutes later she told him to "get on you knees and show him how much you appreciate him pleasing your wife"......About a minute later he was between my legs sucking my aching rod. So far its the only time its happened to me...It was wierd and exciting at the same time. Oddly I don't think I'd mind if it happens again! :D

I am sure that I speak for almost everyone here on cuckolds.com that, "we don't mind if it happens either, as long as you post every juicy detail for us all to read".

It's my belief that a cuck sucking his wife's lovers cock, isn't really gay or bi(a little bi i suppose). But rather it's possibly one of the most potent forms of humiliation perhaps even greater than getting ass fucked by the bull. Because the bull gives you his cock when it's up your ass, but when you blow the bull you have to work to take his cock into your mouth, it would be especially humiliating if his cock was big enough to make you choke when you sucked it.

Needless to say if you are trying to be the ultimate sissy-cuck than there are few expressions as powerful.

will2112001 said:

You are so right. Now that my wife has watched me suck on her lover's cock she doesn't look at me the same as before. She calls her lover a "Real Man" and considers me a wimp. And her lover also treats me different now, like I am a weak sissy. He orders me around in front of my wife and I just obey.

But as a cuckold, I like that my wife's lover is superior to me. And both my wife and her lover know that HE is the better man.

I have never sucked the cock of any guy has fucked my wife, but I can certainly understand why a husband would do it. It is just a further and deeper experience of pussy sharing to give pleasure to the cock that has given such pleasure to your wife's pussy.

I believe that when a guy sucks the cock that has fucked his wife, he is also offering his mouth as a complement to her pussy. He is identifying, as nearly as possible with the experience his wife is having in getting her pussy fucked by another man.

It is absolutely perfectly normal for a husband to want to suck the cock of any guy who fucks his wife!!!

Son of John said:
I have never sucked the cock of any guy has fucked my wife, but I can certainly understand why a husband would do it. It is just a further and deeper experience of pussy sharing to give pleasure to the cock that has given such pleasure to your wife's pussy.

I believe that when a guy sucks the cock that has fucked his wife, he is also offering his mouth as a complement to her pussy. He is identifying, as nearly as possible with the experience his wife is having in getting her pussy fucked by another man.

It is absolutely perfectly normal for a husband to want to suck the cock of any guy who fucks his wife!!!

I agree! My mouth belong's to my wife's lover. Sucking his cock in front of my wife enforces the fact that HE is the REAL MAN in my wife's life. I am only a weak wimp and HE is superior to me.

Users who are viewing this thread