• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

I sucked off my wife's Lover

• Thread starterCuckold2036
  • Start date
Returning to the main point of this thread:

Re.:

Cuckold2036 said:
Last night I sucked off my wife's boyfriend. It was an awesome experience. He knows I'm a cuckold and bisexual. But this is the first time he allowed me to suck his cock while my wife watched. He sat on the couch next to my wife while I was on my knees giving him a blowjob. I enjoyed looking up to see him make out with my wife while I sucked on his big shaft. He came fast and blew a big load of thick warm cum into my throat. It was so hot to have him cum in my mouth while he passionately kissed my wife. Afterwards, he and my wife went out while I stayed home and jerked off.

And:

Cuckold2036 said:
I love sucking off my wife's lover and I will let him fuck my ass if he likes..... I am his submissive bitch. Now that my wife has seen me on my knees sucking her lover's cock and rimming his ass, she knows that HE is a REAL MAN and I am a weak sissyboy. I love the humiliation.

And:

Cuckold2036 said:
Now that my wife has watched me suck her lover's cock, she doesn't look at me the same as before. She calls her lover a "Real Man" and considers me a wimp. And, her lover also treats me differently now, like I am a weak sissy. He orders me around in front of my wife, and I obey. As a cuckold, I like that my wife's lover is superior to me. And, both my wife and her lover know that HE is the better man.

Yes, of course, Cuckold2036. If your wife wants you to suck her lover's cock and is turned on by watching you do that, then that is what you should do.

If being humiliated by your wife's lover ordering you around in front of her turns you on, then so much the better.

It sounds like you are behaving appropriately and are on the right track. Your life as your wife's cuckold will continue to go smoothly if you always obey her and comply with her wishes.

Want to try something really wild and different? Get naked on your back and raise your ass up up along a wall until you are almost standing on your head. Now, with your body twisted so that your cock is as close as you can get it to your mouth...jerk off. That's right, and if you are lucky with the aiming you can have some of your own cum land in your mouth. Now, no need to suck off your wife's boyfriend. So yummy, so warm, and it's all YOU!

Custer, very chivalrous to defend Ms Sahara.

Not knowing how many I am aware of, makes you wholly unqualified to ascertain how I relate to the statement "occur more often than you might think."

Lastly, that was NOT my term it was Sahara's.

Back to the thread, my point is "it's just sex". Which is the point I raised about satisfying your wife's sex partner, the sex partner that satisfies your wife.

2wheel said:
Custer, very chivalrous to defend Ms Sahara.

Not knowing how many I am aware of, makes you wholly unqualified to ascertain how I relate to the statement "occur more often than you might think."

Lastly, that was NOT my term it was Sahara's.

Back to the thread, my point is "it's just sex". Which is the point I raised about satisfying your wife's sex partner, the sex partner that satisfies your wife.

I checked back and discovered I have been to 29 cuckold weddings with between 27 and 63 guests at each one. Surprisingly, none have got a divorce yet, so I guess we could classify them as "holding together well".

EroticWriter said:
Want to try something really wild and different? Get naked on your back and raise your ass up up along a wall until you are almost standing on your head. Now, with your body twisted so that your cock is as close as you can get it to your mouth...jerk off. That's right, and if you are lucky with the aiming you can have some of your own cum land in your mouth. Now, no need to suck off your wife's boyfriend. So yummy, so warm, and it's all YOU!

Don't try this if you have been recovering from diarrohea.

Saraha said:
I checked back and discovered I have been to 29 cuckold weddings with between 27 and 63 guests at each one. Surprisingly, none have got a divorce yet, so I guess we could classify them as "holding together well".

Nice... very impressive, Ms. Saraha. Sounds like an undeniable cultural transition.

Incidentally, by "cuckold weddings," do you mean that the ceremony explicitly included: "Do you, Mr. George [Surname] , agree that Mrs. Sally [Surname] may date, seduce, and sleep with whomever she wishes, while you pledge to remain faithful to her?" Followed by Mr. George [Surname] replying: "I do."

Or equivalent words...?

Or, do you mean that the 29 cuckold weddings you refer to began as conventional wedding ceremonies, after which... at some later time... the couple decided to make the transition to a "cuckold husband / hotwife" form of marriage, which turned out, in each case, to be durable?

Sorry if I seem preoccupied with details, but this seems like something of an important distinction.

Custer Laststand said:
Nice... very impressive, Ms. Saraha. Sounds like an undeniable cultural transition.

Incidentally, by "cuckold weddings," do you mean that the ceremony explicitly included: "Do you, Mr. George [Surname] , agree that Mrs. Sally [Surname] may date, seduce, and sleep with whomever she wishes, while you pledge to remain faithful to her?" Followed by Mr. George [Surname] replying: "I do."

Or equivalent words...?

Or, do you mean that the 29 cuckold weddings you refer to began as conventional wedding ceremonies, after which... at some later time... the couple decided to make the transition to a "cuckold husband / hotwife" form of marriage, which turned out, in each case, to be durable?

Sorry if I seem preoccupied with details, but this seems like something of an important distinction.

All the rules were installed at the wedding ceremony, and also, a Bull was introduced to the guests as having higher status to the Groom. The Bull went on the honeymoon with the bride/groom. Most of the guests had been to other cuckold marriages previously, and seemed very supportive and excited for the bride. There was a lot of sexual tension in the air, as the vows were said.

The cuckold husbands had been coached over several months to make sure they fully understood what to expect in their marriage.
They are usually given some legal advice.

The Guests mostly shake hands with the cuckold groom and congratulate him on putting his bride's needs ahead of his own.

I have been to two Double Cuckold Weddings, but the ceremonies are a bit too long, quite an ordeal, and tend to be emotionally tiring for the Grooms.

Saraha said:
All the [cuckold husband / hotwife] rules were installed at the wedding ceremony, and also, a Bull was introduced to the guests as having higher status [vis-a-vis the bride] than the Groom.

That's inspirational...

Saraha said:
The Bull went on the honeymoon with the bride and groom.

So, the husband is made a cuckold on his wedding day, and is reminded of his cuckold status continuously throughout his and his mistress's honeymoon. That's very hot...

Saraha said:
Most of the guests had been to other cuckold marriages previously, and seemed very supportive and excited for the bride.

Excellent!

Saraha said:
There was a lot of sexual tension in the air, as the vows were said.

Really. I would think so...

Saraha said:
The cuckold husbands had been coached over several months, to make sure they fully understood and knew what to expect in their marriage. They are usually given some legal advice.

All reasonable and appropriate...

Saraha said:
The Guests mostly shake hands with the cuckold groom and congratulate him on putting his bride's needs ahead of his own.

That's very gracious of the guests...

Saraha said:
I have been to two Double Cuckold Weddings, but the ceremonies are a bit too long, quite an ordeal, and tend to be emotionally tiring for the Grooms.

I agree that doesn't seem like a good idea. All the focus should be on the "couple of the hour," and the ceremony should be an undistracted celebration of their future marital bliss (or, perhaps I should say, the future marital bliss of the bride, supported by her brand new cuckold).

Thank you for furnishing the erotic specifics of the cuckold marriages you've attended, Ms. Saraha. Very steamy...

Well I have not given him a full blow job, in the sense, He has not cum in my mouth yet. But, yes I have sucked her Bull's cock, only after he has fucked wife filled her cunt and has withdrawn. First i eat the cream pie from her pussy and clean her. sometimes giving her orgasms, then i clean his cock by my tounge and mouth. Even here sometimes he asks me to continue sucking until he becomes hard and ready for another round of love making. I dont know when I will be asked to give him a blowjob and eat his cum directly

I enjoy sucking him hard befor they fuck after my wife is filled I get the cum as best I can. some times her frend will give her a few strokes just to get me some more cum. Ar he will fill her with pee for me. I do like to clean up the mess

Users who are viewing this thread