• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

I sucked off my wife's Lover

• Thread starterCuckold2036
  • Start date
my wife turned me into a cocksucker but after i turned her into a slut.

Attachments

• me-josh3.jpg
    me-josh3.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 585
Years ago when married, we had a friend my wife enjoyed being shared with. It was not a true cuckold relationship but in some aspects it was. Anyway he used to enjoy having me suck his cock and we used to do just what you described for several years. They would sit on the couch and make out and play with her tits and I was on my knees between his legs sucking him. I loved looking up and seeing them evjoy the kissing and fondling while I sucked. I also cleaned them both up after they had sex. I sure miss those days.

My wife is dying to have mr suck her boyfriend's cock and even watch him fuck me. I am no so I don't have a problem with either. She has seen this once in the past and she came multiple times without touching herself. Her current boyfriend is young and extremely good looking and does not want any m/m contact. In fact he really does not like me cleaning her out after he is done So I can watch but not touch her when he is around and he usually sleeps with us most nights.

visualone said:
Years ago when married, we had a friend my wife enjoyed being shared with. It was not a true cuckold relationship but in some aspects it was. Anyway he used to enjoy having me suck his cock and we used to do just what you described for several years. They would sit on the couch and make out and play with her tits and I was on my knees between his legs sucking him. I loved looking up and seeing them evjoy the kissing and fondling while I sucked. I also cleaned them both up after they had sex. I sure miss those days.

There is no better feeling than kneeling before my wife's lover and sucking his cock while he plays with my wife. I love the way my wife glances down on me in between kisses and smirks like she knows her lover is a better man.

Cuckold2036 said:
Last night I sucked off my wife's boyfriend. It was an awesome experience. He knows I'm a cuckold and bisexual. But this is the first time he allowed me to suck his cock while my wife watched. He sat on the couch next to my wife while I was on my knees giving him a blowjob. I enjoyed looking up to see him make out with my wife while I sucked on his big shaft.

He came fast and blew a big load of thick warm cum into my throat. It was so hot to have him cum in my mouth while he passionately kissed my wife. Afterwards, he and my wife went out while I stayed home and jerked off.

This has been a fantasy of mine for years! Also I'd love to watch her get fucked and then eat his cum out of her cunt!:eek:

Dirtyoleman said:
This has been a fantasy of mine for years! Also I'd love to watch her get fucked and then eat his cum out of her cunt!:eek:

Me too! I love the taste of the Bull's cum! When I am lucky I get a creampie. When I am VERY lucky, I get to suck his cock. :)

There is nothing like sucking the dick of a guy while he is making out with your wife. I have been sucking the dicks of my wife''s boyfriends for years.

I started out just enjoying fucking her cum filled pussy. Then one night I got really excited and ate her pussy after a friend of mine fucked her and I really liked doing that. Eventually, I started eating her pussy right after the guy who fucked her pulled his cock out of her, while the guy was still there watching. I was also eating her after she would fuck some guy I did not even know.

I had tasted the cum of friends and strangers, and other guys had seen me eat their cum out of my wife, so taking the leap of actually sucking a dick was not such a big deal.

I sucked my first cock when I was 21. He was a really good friend of mine who had been fucking my wife for a couple of years. He was the first guy to get a double-blow job from my wife and me. I would lick and suck his balls while my wife sucked his cock, then my wife and I would switch. He liked it.

Rob
robandkate@hotmail.com

It sounds like robandkate really have a handle on this method of real three-way sharing. Any of them can play nearly any role in the mix that they want to.

But, it can be even more expansive. For instance, have any of you husbands watched another guy fuck your wife while he sucked YOUR cock? Or have you lain, face up, on the bed while your wife put her pussy right over your mouth, so that you could lick her clit, while the other guy fucked her from behind and his balls were flopping around on your chin?

And you could switch and catch his balls in your mouth while he fucks her. I was once told that the most excruciatenly pleasureable orgasm for a man was to be fuckiing another guy's wife, while the other guy has his balls so captive they couldn't pull up in his body, as they usually do while he ejaculates. But when the other guy finally releases them and lets him cum, it is Cum like no other.

There are so many varieties for three naked people. I wish I had tried more of them when I had the chance.

Son of John said:
For instance, have any of you husbands watched another guy fuck your wife while he sucked YOUR cock? .

Well, I am a submissive bi cuck, and I love to suck cock, but not really into having my cock sucked by the Bull. I am into worship of the Bull and servicing His cock. :) For me, it's all about humiliation and being dominated.....

My wife has a steady lover of several years. He is a strong "Alpha" male and very well endowed. Whenever he is at our home, sex is going to happen. Very strong attraction between the two of them. She doesn't know why, but she gets "super charged" sexually watching a man suck another man's cock. When she told him about this, he took some time to get used to the idea, but he indulged her and had me suck his cock. It was the best sex ever for the both of them. We've been doing it this way ever since then.

I am very submissive and the both of them are dominant with me. They have sex without me while I am at work but they really prefer having me around because it makes their sex so much better. A couple of days ago he came over to fuck her while I was at work and sent me a video via text. It just seems natural to always include me in some way.

Marcus

Ladynsniffer said:
My wife has a steady lover of several years. He is a strong "Alpha" male and very well endowed. Whenever he is at our home, sex is going to happen. Very strong attraction between the two of them. She doesn't know why, but she gets "super charged" sexually watching a man suck another man's cock. When she told him about this, he took some time to get used to the idea, but he indulged her and had me suck his cock. It was the best sex ever for the both of them. We've been doing it this way ever since then.

I am very submissive and the both of them are dominant with me. They have sex without me while I am at work but they really prefer having me around because it makes their sex so much better. A couple of days ago he came over to fuck her while I was at work and sent me a video via text. It just seems natural to always include me in some way.

Marcus

Bumping, coz I thought this thread was extra sexy and explores an important subject. It is so much better all around, I think, if a cuckold sucks the Bull's cock often, so the Bull will know his word is supreme. The Bull needs some certainty that his "investment" of emotional energy into the relationship is appreciated and treasured - otherwise, he might as well move onto another couple.

Don't make it overly complicated.

It's just sex.

Cuckold, humiliation, super, submissive. A cuckold is a man whose wife has sex with someone else. PERIOD!

It's just sex.

So you join in the fun, it's a threesome a MFM.

It's just sex.

You're still a cuckold.

So you suck his cock. If it were a FMF you'd want you wife to eat pussy, so why not turn the tables.

It's only sex.

This isn't complicated, you can only be degraded, humiliated if you allow it. If you suck his cock as a sex act, that's all it will be - conversely if you suck his cock as a way of being subservient, that's what it will be.

It's only sex.

Reactions: SLUTWIFELISA
Saraha said:
Bumping, coz I thought this thread was extra sexy and explores an important subject. It is so much better all around, I think, if a cuckold sucks the Bull's cock often, so the Bull will know his word is supreme. The Bull needs some certainty that his "investment" of emotional energy into the relationship is appreciated and treasured - otherwise, he might as well move onto another couple.

Never been an issue in our house, they always get to know the order of things pretty quickly.

Reactions: MixedbbcLA
Might be only sex to some men, but to others, cuckoldry is a serious business, with Cuckold Marriages taking place more often than you might think. I have been invited to quite a few.

& you get it fresh out of his cock & deep in ur throat !

Actually Sahara it's only sex to MOST men. To a very few, the others, it may be serious business, but is so very few. To be liberal with the numbers perhaps 100,000 Cuckold Marriages perhaps 200,000 Cuckold relationships in the US, that's .30% combined, barely measurable, wouldn't even move a needle on a meter.

It's still just sex.

Cause someone fucks my wife in a cuckold relationship, doesn't make him part of my family. He doesn't live with us, vacation with us, share bills with us, share medical issues with us, do the food shopping or laundry with us, etc. He's just a dick filling a shared pussy.

If I suck his cock he's even less. Doesn't make either of us gay anymore than eating a salad makes either of us a vegan.

Reactions: SLUTWIFELISA
Re.:

2wheel said:
It's just sex...

It's just sex...

It's just sex...

It's only sex...

and finally

It's only sex.

Yes, you mentioned that...

Re. Ms. Saraha's reply:

Saraha said:
Might be only sex to some men, but to others, cuckoldry is a serious business, with Cuckold Marriages taking place more often than you might think. I have been invited to quite a few.

Now, that is very cool.

It sounds to me, Ms. Saraha, like you've been doing a very bad job of keeping it secret that you are openly in favor of "cuckold husband / hotwife" marriages.

And, that is very cool... but, having chastised 2-wheel, I'll admit I already said that.

I didn't feel chastised, I felt as if Sahara has a different opinion.

So in an effort to change my opinion, please quantify "more often than you might think. & I have been invited to quite a few."

2wheel said:
So, in an effort to change my opinion, please quantify "more often than you might think. & I have been invited to quite a few."

If Ms. Saraha has personally been invited to, and has attended, even one "cuckold husband / hotwife" marriage, that's convincing evidence they "occur more often than you might think."

I mean... I haven't been invited to any, nor have I seen any marriages announced as such in newspapers or other news media. How many have you been invited to, 2wheel?

If Ms. Saraha has personally been invited to, and has attended, "quite a few" such marriages, where "quite a few" means two or more, that's VERY convincing evidence that they "occur more often than you might think."

Users who are viewing this thread