• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

I want to be cuckolded

• Thread starterminiaquifer
  • Start date
She usually laughs it off mostly, but I know I have seen her preen a bit about it. I have given her their numbers, in case she needs to get a hold of me, and yes, I often will hand the phone to her, sometimes they will tease her while talking to me, if you know what I mean, and rather than play the middle man, i will hand the phone to her to talk to them.

Does the she tell you what they say to her?

My wife told me that she felt odd, initially, when the guys at work commented on her looks and body. She feels the same way when men walk passed and ogle her while the bold ones would have some naughty things to say at her direction.

I told her to take it as a compliment and she can either ignore them, give a smile back or say hi (if she dared). I told her that men appreciate attractive woman and she should be proud to be one.

well, if there was a real question they wanted to know, like if there was anything going on a particular day, yes, she will repeat what she said, but as far as whatever they actually said to her, no, she usually is fairly vague on that part

Macnfries,

Thanks so much for your insight, a lot of it does mirror what I have been suspecting on some level. I appreciate your advice on how to start, not sure how blunt I can be, it's not in my character, but I will give it a shot. Thanks for the suggested topics.

miniaquifer said:
well, if there was a real question they wanted to know, like if there was anything going on a particular day, yes, she will repeat what she said, but as far as whatever they actually said to her, no, she usually is fairly vague on that part

Maybe she is waiting for the right time to tell you what they said. Spilling all the details is not exciting.

Miniaquifer,

Regarding your question:

miniaquifer said:
.... Does anyone have any other suggestions on how to proceed?

You might consider suggesting to your wife she read this article:

The Science of Cuckoldry Cuckold Couple

and this one:

The Cuckold Phenomena Cuckold Couple

(and read them yourself, of course, if you aren't familiar with these articles already), then discuss both with her in a suitable setting... say, during a romantic evening with glasses of wine and a candle, or while sitting with her on your front porch on a warm spring evening.

If your wife seems intrigued but doesn't seem to have a clear strategy for "moving forward," and/or doesn't seem to have a promising candidate on the horizon (nor in the foreground), you might consider proceeding along the lines of the seven-part article that begins here:

A Wife Into A Hotwife Hot Wife Blog - hotwife and cuckold husband fetish discussion

Good luck!

—Custer

Have you let her read any of the cuckold article as shown by Custer?

OK, here is an update.

Rural, no, I have not shown her the articles yet, I haven't quite prorgressed that far to feel comfortable doing that, or at least not until I understand the risk more (ha ha, like that is possible!)

Macnfries, from your last post, I have done a couple things. One I tried being more blunt. Well. I did that this weekend, asked her about her sister's bodies, and well, it is a bit of a long story, I will post more as I get it all down.

Second, I did start checking the clothes hamper. I haven't found any panties with more than what seems the normal staining, BUT.....I did discover something. She has been taking a little workout bag with her to go jogging at lunch time, so it has her shoes, shorts, sports bra in it......and an extra pair of panties. It could be nothing, but from her workout yesterday, last night I checked the bag and the panties were missing, but none extra showed up in the hamper, from what I could tell. I will have to do a better accounting of which ones she is wearing in the morning to be 100% sure, but that seems a bit odd to me.

If she has been seeing some of the guys at the gym, then she must be doing some extra "workout" and is careful to cover her tracks.

OK Macnfries,

I have taken your advice and tried to play her game. It’s possible that this weekend wasn’t the best weekend to try it because both all three sisters were together. Needless to say, it was an experience trying to play games with my wife. You know that feeling you get when you suddenly realize that you are in WAY over your head? That is how it made me feel.

Alright, on with the details. I am going to try to remember the comments as closely as I can. There were two related incidents this weekend. One of my nieces was having her first communion, so most of my wife’s family was in town. The middle sister, Pam, came into town with her family Friday night, so the 3 sisters and husbands got together for dinner and drinks after. It was a nice time, everyone was fairly dressed up, and I got lots of cleavage shots of all three sisters.

On the way home, we were talking in the car and we were discussing how Pam had been talking about their daughter, 16, who had recently discovered Victoria’s Secret, and the argument that VS was just an underwear store, not a lingerie store. Her argument was that Frederick’s and others were lingerie stores, not VS. (News to me, but go figure). Anyway, it was my opening, so I quipped, “Like Pam would know anyway, it’s not like she wears underwear much anyway.” My wife chuckled and replied, “that is a bit ironic, especially as she wasn’t wearing any tonite.” I was like, “really?” She said, “Well yes, they would have ruined the lines of her dress.” So then I was like, ‘Oh.” After a pause, she started giggling a bit and asked me in a playful tone, “So, what are you thinking now? Are you thinking about my sister?”

Now in my head the “Danger Will Robinson!!!” signal was going off in my head….LOUD. I wasn’t sure where to go with that, because, truth was, well, I was. Quite frankly, the thought was creating a stirring. Normally I would have retreated, but I decided to try to play the game. So I replied back, with as much sarcastic bravado as I could muster, “ Well, DUH, you just told me she was commando under her dress, who wouldn’t think about that? For all I know, you’re going to tell me next that she sports a full brazilian down there too.” At that she kinda gasp-snorted-giggled and she leaned towards me giving me her sweet voice, “Ohhhh…is that what you are all interested in? You want to know if Pam, my sister, is bare? Is that what you are asking?” Wow. I was soooo out of my league. I had no idea how I should answer that. Damn, so I finally said, “Well, uuhh, like yeah, you know, sure.” Wow. Could I sound any more tentative or stupid?

After that she leaned back in her seat and looked out at the road, and then she asked, “Why do you want to know?” O crap, o crap, getting deeper and deeper. After a bit of a pause, she continued, “Well? Cat got your tongue?” I gave her a cop out, like, “Hold on a sec while I get around this car.” I was desperately trying to frame an answer that was believable and wouldn’t piss her off when she reached over and grabbed my crotch. Of course by this time I was partially hard. “Hey, what is this?!” she exclaimed, but at least she didn’t sound pissed. “Got you a bit excited, did I? Or is it Pam? Or maybe Dawn?” (her other sister).

I was having a hard time concentrating on driving. By now I was completely hard, and then she asked again, “Why do you want to know?” OK, so I tried to rally a bit, “Well shit baby, it’s gotta be obvious by now that hearing you tell me those type of things turns me on.” Then she laughed again a bit and gave me some mock exasperation, “You just can’t help it, your such a horny boy, aren’t you?”. So I was like, “Well yeah, especially with what you are doing now, I hope we don’t get in a wreck.” At that she giggled, “Well, don’t wreck us, I guess I had better stop so you can concentrate.” And she let go of my crotch and leaned back in her seat, but still looking at me. She continued, “Go ahead and ask, I’ll tell you, but just so you know, since you are asking, I’ll be telling them something about you, it’s only fair.” Now THAT threw me for a loop. I was like, “What do you mean, tell them something about me?” She smirked at me and re-grabbed my crotch, “having trouble paying attention? I thought I was clear. You want to know intimate details about my sisters, so I think it’s only fair they know some things about you in return.” So I replied, “Look, I didn’t mean to upset you-“ She cut me off,. “I’m not upset.” She kinda chuckled, “I am not worried about you and my sisters, and I wouldn’t be telling you if it bothered me.” Then she used her seductive voice on me, all the while she was fondling me through my pants, “It’s alright baby, ask me what you want to know.” However, there was something not quite right with her voice, at least I thought so, but I may have been imagining it. At this point who knew? I was completely on the defensive, just reacting.

I was so out of my league, but at this point the little head was doing the thinking for the big head. I want to point out that the conversation wasn’t nearly as simple as I am making it, I am just going on memory here and not bothering with the brief sidebars that happened, this thing is getting long enough.

So, given that I was starting to lose my coherent thought, I was like, “Uhhh, so, are Pam and Dawn, well, shaved?” My wife let go of my crotch and sat back, but kept looking at me, she appeared to be enjoying this. “Dawn is completely bare. You know she is always going to the salon? She gets waxed there when she goes, and yes, it is a complete wax job, or so she has told me.” (She rolled her eyes a bit). Pam on the other hand, I really have no idea. I suspect though that she still shaves at least the area between her legs for comfort. Pam has these really long lips that hang down a LOT. Dawn and I tease her about having a saggy pussy. That is why she doesn’t wear panties alot, it is uncomfortable for her to wear anything very tight there because of her lips.

She stopped, giggled a bit, then suddenly reached over and grabbed me, of course I was still hard, “ Still hard I see…thinking about Dawn’s bare pussy and Pam’s long hanging lips?” By this time we had pulled into our garage. She kept fondling me through my pants and started nuzzling my neck and kissing. I was starting to return the favor but all that talk and occasional touches had gotten me pretty dang horny, so……before I could stop it I came. Right there. In my pants. Dang. I felt like a high school kid. I was stammering about it and she cut me off again, and said, “Shhh. It’s OK baby. It seem’s like it is time to go inside.” And she proceeded to get out of the car. Right before she closed the car door, she said, “Oh, and don’t forget, I owe Dawn and Pam a few details about you now.” I sat there for a second before getting out. Man I felt dazed.

That was friday night. The rest of the weekend to follow.

OK, I wanted to get to the rest of the weekend, but hadn't had a chance I was so busy. Anyway, when the three sisters get together, they are as thick as thieves and talking non-stop. Anyway, at one point, the sunday after my last post, I got into the conversation and was talking about lifting weights. Their general consensus was that weightlifting made women huge and unsightly. (I should mention that Pam is probably the most in shape, she is a serious runner, with my wife right behind her). Anyway, I was saying how that wasn't necessarily true, it took a long time to build muscle, yada yada, etc, and that you didn't have to be really huge to get good results. At that point Pam interupted me, put her hand on my arm, and said, "Listen, all that crap you hear that size doesn't matter just isn't true. It matters, OK?" Then she just smiled at her hubby, who was there, and all three sisters busted up laughing. He had a shit eating grin on of course.

I don't think necessarily that that was one of the things my wife told them, but my response didn't help. It totally threw me off my train of thought and instead of a witty comeback, I think I just blushed head to toe and I think I might have glanced down briefly before looking up at all of them laughing. I finally did comeback with a "Ha ha", but not sure about my whole response looking back on it.

Anyway, I still haven't found out what my wife told them, I did ask later that weekend, trying to sound casual, and she just laughed and asked me if I was nervous. I shot back no, but damn, I am!!!

Also, an update, all of her missing panties came back mysteriously, I wasn't paying attention, but the last laundry load had a lot of them in it when I was helping folding clothes.

She must be up to something then

Alright, something new happened the other day, that was quite unexpected. It was in the morning, tuesday, and I was downstairs getting lunches ready for the day and such. So my wife comes down wearing a very nice button down dress, brown with polka dots, it has a flared skirt that went to her knees, definitely a more Spring-like dress. She has this mischevious smirk on her face and she tells me, "I am not wearing panties." It was totally out of the blue! I was pretty shocked and I really thought she was just teasing me, so I asked her to prove it. Well, she raised up her skirt and sure enough, there was her pussy staring at me! I couldn't believe it! I mean, she was going to work like that! So i asked her, "Why aren't you wearing any panties today?" and her response was, "Oh, I am having some issues." and she waved her hand generally down around her crotch area.

I didn't ask any follow up to that, because of how she answered, but I did keep trying to grab her the rest of the time before she left, it really turned me on! It also worried and excited me knowing she was going to work like that.

Any thoughts? What do you think she meant by issues?

Hi, Custer, Thanks for those sites, my wife didnt need any help in that direction, in fact quite the oppisite. But I;m still going to show her those sites. I;m sure she will enjoy them.The first one re: the womans need for a nest builder first ,then a real virile man fits us to a tee.It made me feel better about how it all started. Thanks agian. joey

mini, Great story line, I cant help but follow, I think you already have the hot wife you seek. I just hope you can handle it when she confesses. You would be amazed how quickly an exiciting fantasy can become a powerfully painfull reality.If you and her can overcome that issue, you will begin to have the most incredable sexual experinses you can imagine. Good Luck. joey

She is definitely ready to tease other men or even let them bang her.

miniaquifer said:
Hello,

This is the confession area, so I thought I would confess. The thought of being cuckolded really turns me on. It started in a previous relationship when I found out from one of her concerned girlfriends that she was having sex with other men. I found it immediately humiliating, but it turned me on too, especially as she had cut me down to just sex once a month.....and the specifics of those sexual sessions just reinforced my thoughts. She always claimed to be dry when we had sex (even though she would never go without panties for me because she said she was always "leaking"), so I started using lube on my cock. Well, I started using more and more lube so that I felt less and less friction, which ironically made me cum even faster. Also, when we got started, she would have me push my dick between her legs and just squeeze it, I am assuming to get off, before she let me in her.

I want my current wife to cuckold me, any thoughts?
I’m in the same position. I love the idea of being a cuckold. My wife is hot but she hasn’t had sex with me for a long time. She has a hot body and a male ‘friend’. It makes me horny but how do I tell her I like it? She’ll think I’m setting a trap. We’ve had problems with sex as my ‘baby dick’ slides out all the time and frustrates her. I like her getting banged by a big dick.

Reactions: crt

Users who are viewing this thread