• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

I want to humiliate my boyfriend. (trying again)

• Thread starterbeachcutiegirl
  • Start date
Pretty hot thread,, Like the fact he is in the process of finding out,, I can tell you that its hot to want it and scary to acctually have it. To know that the love of yoru life is laying in bed with another mans cock inside her and she is willing to come to you with his seed still inside to be dripped onto his face is hot,,, I love to have my GF after another man has left his load deep inside of her.
Has e ever expressed an interest during your talks as to what he would like to see happen if you were to ever concent to sleeping with another man... What has he asked for?

Here's my advice. Sometime when you're out having a drink or at a club with your bf, have your lover show up. Pretend he's an old acquaintance from HS or college. Tell him to be nice to your bf at first. Show a lot of interest in what your bf is saying etc to kind of get him off his guard.

Then have your lover start to flirt with you. Just a little at first; some nonsexual flattery. Complimenting your clothes or hairstyle - nothing too personal. If your bf doesn't try to punch him, then your lover should move on into dangerous territory. Some overtly sexual flattery - for example, he'll say "I never noticed how incredibly sexy your butt is before." If you bf still doesn't slug him, then he should go for broke and start touching you in places where his hands don't belong.

And I'd advise not pushing it past this the first time out. Your lover should fake a phone call after he cops a feel and pretend he's got to meet some other friends. Then, later, ask your bf how he felt about the whole thing. If he's OK, you can schedule another meeting and your BF will probably end up watching your lover bang your brains out.

thelowdown said:
how about stop fucking two guys? Wow, people on this site are losers and the underbelly of our great degrading society. Congrats.

I think a much sounder argument would be that intolerant people who troll the Internet pointlessly seeking conflict with others who are largely minding their own business are the underbelly of our society.

It's been awhile since I've been on here, and things have changed quite a bit!!

I decided I couldn't stop being with Cameron, I became addicted to his cock and needed him to dominate me...it got to the point where I didn't care if Lance and I stayed together or not; I still loved him but wasn't willing to give up the feelings I got with cameron.

One night after a fantastic dinner Lance and I were at home having a wild fucking session when I brought up the idea of him watching me with another guy. He looked real surprised, we hadn't talked about it in a long time and I did just kind of bring it up out of no where, but I wouldn't let him stop...I kept riding him while asking if he still wanted it. I think the heat of the moment got to him because his shock turned into raw passion as he fucked me harder than he ever has, smacking my ass and yelling how he wanted to watch me get used. I got caught up in the moment and just screamed that I already was, I spilled everything to him. I told him how I had been going behind his back while he was at school and work and that I had been getting used at least once a week by Cameron. He came instantly and both fell down in our bed, overwhlemed with what had happened.

After the moment wore off, Lance asked if all of that was real. I felt ashamed but admitted that it was. He looked destroyed and betrayed and took it pretty hard. After getting over the initial shock that it had become a reality we were able to talk about it. I explained my need to be dominated and that his fantasy of watching me get used only made me want it more, and that I understood if he didn't want to be together anymore. He left for a few hours to go collect his thoughts and when he came back home decided that he wanted it to keep happening, as long as he got to watch.

We came to an agreement and the next time I saw cameron I let him know what had happened. We all met up one day a month or two ago and worked out our boundaries..Now I get used and abused by Cameron about once a week while Lance watches and takes pictures of us or jacks off...He hasn't gotten to have sex with me since we started all this ;)

Sorry for the choppyness of this post, So much has happened that its hard to put it all into words. I love this new situation though and hope I can keep making my fiance watch me in these situations :)

Reactions: Heelslaveplease
u r the winner and lance is the looser, the cuckold.

wow, great thread. im in my early 20's too and had a gf almost exactly like you. its almost shocking to hear it from your point of view. we dated for almost 2 years and i finally told her i liked the idea of her fucking someone else. she LOVED to play along, told me all about her past, came up with hypothetical situations, screamed her ex's name while we fucked. hottest sex we ever had. would love to tell you more about it, and hear your perspective. hearing what you think would almost be like hearing what my ex thought..message me!

This isn't going to be popular but I think that when the thought of hurting someone's feelings gets you off, you have to ask what kind of person you are. This won't end well for either of you. End the relationship with your bf

Without pictures of Cameron giving you a whippin' with a sac of balls, it didn't happen.:D

Et Tu?

beachcutiegirl said:
It's been awhile since I've been on here, and things have changed quite a bit!!

I decided I couldn't stop being with Cameron, I became addicted to his cock and needed him to dominate me...it got to the point where I didn't care if Lance and I stayed together or not; I still loved him but wasn't willing to give up the feelings I got with cameron.

One night after a fantastic dinner Lance and I were at home having a wild fucking session when I brought up the idea of him watching me with another guy. He looked real surprised, we hadn't talked about it in a long time and I did just kind of bring it up out of no where, but I wouldn't let him stop...I kept riding him while asking if he still wanted it. I think the heat of the moment got to him because his shock turned into raw passion as he fucked me harder than he ever has, smacking my ass and yelling how he wanted to watch me get used. I got caught up in the moment and just screamed that I already was, I spilled everything to him. I told him how I had been going behind his back while he was at school and work and that I had been getting used at least once a week by Cameron. He came instantly and both fell down in our bed, overwhlemed with what had happened.

After the moment wore off, Lance asked if all of that was real. I felt ashamed but admitted that it was. He looked destroyed and betrayed and took it pretty hard. After getting over the initial shock that it had become a reality we were able to talk about it. I explained my need to be dominated and that his fantasy of watching me get used only made me want it more, and that I understood if he didn't want to be together anymore. He left for a few hours to go collect his thoughts and when he came back home decided that he wanted it to keep happening, as long as he got to watch.

We came to an agreement and the next time I saw cameron I let him know what had happened. We all met up one day a month or two ago and worked out our boundaries..Now I get used and abused by Cameron about once a week while Lance watches and takes pictures of us or jacks off...He hasn't gotten to have sex with me since we started all this ;)

Sorry for the choppyness of this post, So much has happened that its hard to put it all into words. I love this new situation though and hope I can keep making my fiance watch me in these situations :)

Wow, people on this site are losers and the underbelly of our great degrading society. And now you are too. Congrats.

Exactly what 'great society' is being referenced here? I've seen people from the US, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, India, S. America, and any number of other places around the world posting.

Just sayin'.

Sounds like you're on your way...

Hi Ms. Beachcutiegirl,

Good to hear from you again. Congratulations for successfully transforming your previously-conventional boyfriend to your cuckold fiance!

beachcutiegirl said:
I decided I couldn't stop being with Cameron, I became addicted to his cock and needed him to dominate me.

Hey, there's nothing wrong with that. If Cameron's dominant personality and cock are what you need, then... well... that's what you need.

beachcutiegirl said:
It got to the point where I didn't care if Lance and I stayed together or not; I still loved him but wasn't willing to give up the feelings I got with Cameron.

Earlier I would have suggested it probably wouldn't be necessary to give up your relationship with Lance while continuing to fuck Cameron, but I see that question has become irrelevant...

beachcutiegirl said:
One night after a fantastic dinner Lance and I were at home having a wild fucking session when I brought up the idea of him watching me with another guy. He looked real surprised .... but I wouldn't let him stop. I kept riding him while asking if he still wanted it.

You have good intuition; that was the right way to do it especially if you were fucking Lance with him in a male-inferior position — i.e., riding him, as you say, with you on top.

beachcutiegirl said:
I think the heat of the moment got to him because his shock turned into raw passion as he fucked me harder than he ever has, smacking my ass and yelling how he wanted to watch me get used.

That sounds like good psychological talent, posing your question and extracting an answer from Lance while he was in the heat of passion but before he had orgasmed...

beachcutiegirl said:
I got caught up in the moment and just screamed that I already was, I spilled everything to him. I told him how I had been going behind his back while he was at school and work and that I had been getting used at least once a week by Cameron.

Oops... that was risky. But, as I mentioned above, such considerations are now irrelevant.

beachcutiegirl said:
He came instantly and both fell down in our bed, overwhlemed with what had happened.

Obviously that was Lance's answer. You couldn't have hoped for a better reply...

beachcutiegirl said:
After the moment wore off, Lance asked if all of that was real. I felt ashamed but admitted that it was. He looked destroyed and betrayed and took it pretty hard.

But, he realized he had already told you, in a way you couldn't mistake, that he was strongly turned on by you fucking another man...

beachcutiegirl said:
After getting over the initial shock that it had become a reality we were able to talk about it. I explained my need to be dominated and that his fantasy of watching me get used only made me want it more, and that I understood if he didn't want to be together anymore. He left for a few hours to go collect his thoughts and when he came back home decided that he wanted it to keep happening, as long as he got to watch.

Your gamble in the heat of passion paid off, and your winnings were as large as you had hoped...

beachcutiegirl said:
We came to an agreement and the next time I saw cameron I let him know what had happened. We all met up one day a month or two ago and worked out our boundaries. Now I get used and abused by Cameron about once a week while Lance watches and takes pictures of us or jacks off.

Excellent. Clearly you're very skilled, Ms. Beachcutiegirl, at guiding your men to where you want them by exploiting their sexual cravings...

beachcutiegirl said:
[Lance] hasn't gotten to have sex with me since we started all this. ;)

Hm... you might begin considering how to re-establish some form of relationship with Lance, not necessarily the same as previously, that will strongly appeal to his sexuality — so he doesn't become bored and increasingly frustrated with you having another lover, and begin wondering what's in it for him and re-thinking whether a continued relationship with you is a good idea.

If you have in mind your "cuckold boyfriend / hot fiance" relationship transitioning into a successful and continuing "cuckold husband / hotwife" marriage, you might consider the desirability of establishing yourself as dominant partner and Lance as your submissive fiance, such that the hierarchy is: Cameron (as your dominant lover), you (as submissive to Cameron [which you find sexually appealing] but dominant with respect to Lance), and Lance as your submissive cuckold fiance.

To a certain extent, this seems to be your situation now vis-a-vis Cameron and Lance. But, you might give some thought to whether it would be desirable to make it more definite. For example, you might consider informing Lance that you will allow him sex with you but only if he will consent to first being put in bondage by you.

See (for instance):

Sexual Power for Women, by Georgann Cross:
Sexual Power for Women

Lady Misato: Real Women Don’t Do Housework:
Real Women Don't Do Housework

Queening your man:
The Fine Art of Queening

Musings of an incidental hotwife (and other links):
Musings of an incidental Hotwife: Why he doesn’t want other women & how to KEEP it that way

How to bend over your boyfriend and make him like it:
How to Bend Over Your Boyfriend and Make Him Like It Sex Secrets

and the DVD (readily available online): "Bend Over Boyfriend."

beachcutiegirl said:
Sorry for the choppyness of this post. So much has happened that it's hard to put it all into words.

Your post is not "choppy" at all. You're a good writer... and, I would guess, verbally articulate as well.

beachcutiegirl said:
I love this new situation, though, and hope I can keep making my fiance watch me in these situations. :)

Good! You have successfully guided your fiance to the right track. And, congratulations on your pending marriage! (I gather that too is a new development since you initiated this thread.)

—Custer

I agree with a few points of Custer where you need to exert dominance if thats what you desire, it really sounds like Lance enjoys being submissive and Cameron likes being the alpha. So without knowing all three of you personally it sounds very much like your personalities sync up.

That said, it's good that you've cut back on sex with Lance for the short term here to solidify the situation. I would like to offer a suggestion. Soon transitioning to allowing Lance to have sex with you only immediately after Cameron has used you all he wants, then Lance gets on quick fuck and he gets to wait until next time. Then do that for a while, he'll be dying to get you to Cameron more often so he can get his quick lay in. If you want to add a slight level of humility in you could only allow him doggy style while you face Cameron and make out with him a bit.

If after that the structure becomes tiresome to you, you can switch to a more normal set up where you give Lance sex where you find appropriate, and you get to be freed up to be with Cameron privately from time to time. This way you will still be giving Lance a more minimal amount of sex while keeping Cameron your primary lover. This is important because you don't want Lance to have too much sexual angst, this will inevitably cause a schism in your relationship.

I like your ass. I would luv to fuck u silly

Damn baby girl nice body!!

No shit! Great that you got it all figured out and all, but where are you located? I am always down for using and abusing a slut.

I was Actually Quoting Another But....

Cabron said:
Exactly what 'great society' is being referenced here? I've seen people from the US, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, India, S. America, and any number of other places around the world posting.

Just sayin'.

The brave new global society!

cabron said:
exactly what 'great society' is being referenced here? I've seen people from the us, europe, australia, new zealand, india, s. America, and any number of other places around the world posting.

Just sayin'.

=============

applause.gif

Are you letting cameron cum in you? Are you on any birth control?

how long has it been since you started this arrangement? And your boyfriend doesn't get to fuck you at all?

Thanks for the hot and thoughtful responses..the people judging me and my decisions can kiss my ass :) This is not the website to take moral high ground!

lookin-yes he cums in me hehe, I've been on birth control since I was a teenager so I don't worry about it. Not to mention his warm cum filling my pussy drives me wild and makes Lance pretty jealous.

To clarify, Lance and I are still intimate with one another and sometimes I tease him while he jacks off or I'll give him the occasional blow job, but he hasn't been inside of me since Cameron officially became my bull around 2 months ago. It makes him a little crazy sometimes but that's where a lot of the fun lies; the excitement for me started because I was doing something that I knew was wrong and hurtful and the risk of getting caught along with the overwhelming sexual satisfaction made the experience. Now that I have come clean about the situation to Lance the excitement comes from exploiting the fact that I'm being taken and abused by another man, and currently, only another man, while Lance forces himself to accept that 1) this is actually happening and 2) that he really enjoys it.

As cameron gets more comfortable with everything he is getting much rougher as well...which is making me crave the abuse at a level I can't describe.

I'll try to be quicker with my responses...Keep the comments coming I love the feedback and it's great to be able to put all these feelings into words

Reactions: Heelslaveplease

Users who are viewing this thread