• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

I want to humiliate my boyfriend. (trying again)

• Thread starterbeachcutiegirl
  • Start date

beachcutiegirl

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 3, 2012
Hey,

I posted this once before, but for some reason my picture didn't work...so I'm trying again :)

My name's Casey... I'm 22, me and my boyfriend just graduated college and I've been cheating on him for a year. He doesn't know about it yet, but he's talked before about his fantasy of seeing me with another man.

I always get so turned on knowing I've been doing exactly what he wants and he has no idea. I wonder if he would still be so turned on by the idea if he knew it's been happening behind his back for a year?

Here's a picture my boyfriend doesn't know about that my bull took of me before he used me. I'm usually such a good girl too, hehe. I have a few more if there is interest in my story :)

imgur: the simple image sharer

Did it not work? Maybe this will be better? :)

backside.jpg

Reactions: toolman2c and GaryCaste
Cool pic, would love to see and know some more.. You have perfect body.

The guy I let use me behind my boyfriend's back seems to think so too! hehe

What would you like to know?

Reactions: Heelslaveplease
Do you have one bull, or more? Do you want to tell your boyfriend about it? Show us some more of your great body, please. You are really cute..

I just have one. I'm not sure if he's really a 'bull' or not because my boyfriend doesn't even know about him and isn't put down by him or anything.

My boyfriend knows about this guy and knows I kissed him once at a party in college, but thinks that is it. He forgave me for cheating on him that time, but has had some real trust issues because of it. He has absolutely no idea that since that party a year ago, and the 'one' kiss, I kept talking to him and have gone on dates/fucked him. It's been a lot of fun going behind his back and playing around, but I do feel kind of bad because my boyfriend is perfect to me and treats me like a queen...

Ever since my boyfriend told me about his fantasy of wanting to see me fuck another guy infront of him I've wanted to tell him about it, but I'm not sure if he'll like it or be destroyed that I've been cheating for so long. Any advice?

For ease of telling this story my name is Casey, my boyfriend's name is lance, and the guy I've been cheating on him with is Cameron.

Here's another picture cameron took of me :)

Attachments

• bent over 2.jpg
    bent over 2.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 1,919
Hard to say what to do. Maybe try to arrange Cameron fucking you in front of Lance first. Then he could maybe accept it better. But it could be a total disaster, too.
BTW: Great ass!

beachcutiegirl said:
Did it not work? Maybe this will be better? :)

Even women would not be able to keep their hands off your body if you were bi-curious and wanted to have what a lot of other women enjoy every day.

In a nutshell, your body appeals to either gender. Take that as a compliment and not as a "gender bender".

He took plenty of me :)

would love to see some more interest first though before I let them go. No one has ever seen these (especially my boyfriend, hehe) so I'd like some advice/ideas/thoughts before I put them all up!

annd, I definitely want to be with Lance. I love him very much, and he treats me perfectly. I just cant help this urge to be with cameron!

I'm positive he doesn't know, Lance is very open with his emotions and wouldn't be able to hold it together if he knew. He'd call me out in a second...I think it's just a coincidence that he wants to see this, and he's only ever brought it up when we are really deep in a long session of fucking so I'm not even sure if he's really interested in it, or if it just turns him on.

Here's another one kind of like the first one. Cameron really likes my legs/ass so most of the pictures are of that. This is on mine and lance's bed while he was out of town hehe (we live together right now) :D

back body.jpg

Reactions: toolman2c and GaryCaste
Share a bottle of wine with Lance, and when he is in a relaxed sexy mood, ask him to expand on his confession of wanting to see you have sex with another man. Tell him you will do it if he tells you why he wants you to do it, how long he has been dreaming of it happening, and why he would not get upset when he sees it truly happening before his eyes.

Let him convince you he truly wants to see you naked. Ask him if he has someone in mind to fuck you (like a friend of his), or could you pick someone yourself, so you did not feel too nervous with a stranger you knew nothing about.

I would not admit to Lance that Cameron has been your regular lover, but you could suggest to Lance than maybe (because you kissed Cameron once in the past), you could find out if he was still in town and use him for a threesome between you, Lance and Cameron as an "icebreaker bull".

If you work it right, Lance will jump at the chance to watch any guy fuck you while he watches. He will almost believe it was his idea, so he won't be able to get nervous afterwards and want to make it just a "once off occassion".

Be ever so grateful afterwards to Lance if Cameron is the chosen bull, and admit to Lance that you had no idea that sex with two men could feel so amazing. If it all goes well, Cameron can become part of your marriage, and so everything becomes awesome.

Lance does not need to know about the past, the future is where his mind should go. Don't run the risk of confessing what you and Cameron have been doing behind his back. He may say he forgives you for it, but he will be secretly resentful and throw it back in your face later on in life if you and Lance are having a day of disagreements.

Reactions: GaryCaste
I have never ever got anything more pleasurable in my entire life than watching my beautiful wife having sex with her Bull and then making me clean up the mess.
If your men ever mentioned to you he wants to se you with another men, go for it....just don't tell him about cheating...it will hurt.

Thanks for the advice!

I agree that he'd probably be hurt if he found out about the cheating, but for some reason that turns me on so much! I almost want to break his heart, it's part of me asserting my dominance in the relationship :) hehe, I don't want to lose him though because like I said, I really do want to marry him

I think I'll bring it up tonight. He's been very curious about what I'm doing on the computer tonight; he's been next to me on the couch while I write this and has no idea. I'm so horny thinking about all of this, GOSH I want this to become a reality.

I'll update everyone later about what happens when I bring it up!

Here's one more pic in the meantime, Cameron's cock is much more fulfilling than my lance. To answer the question above, Lance is around 6 and pretty thick, Cameron is about 7' nice and thick. It's not that cameron is much bigger, but for some reason (maybe it's the excitement) it feels soooooo much better inside of me!

Cameron deep.jpg

Reactions: GaryCaste
great post

Well, if you haven't told him yet. I would advise that you make his fantasy become a reality and be with cameron in front of lance. Don't surprise Lance with this, plan it, and probably plan at least a few sessions. After that you can ease into telling him you've been sleeping with Cameron and that you will be in the future.

If you just drop this bomb on your boyfriend he will over react, that's a good thing IMO if he does care about you. But that doesn't mean if things are done in a slower fashion that he can't enjoy the fact, your enjoying yourself.

Thanks for the advice everyone! We talked about it some tonight, I'll be happy to post some details of the conversation later.

In the meantime, if anyone would like to chat with me about these adventures and give some more advice...please chat with me on yahoo IM. My screen name is beachcutiepie756.

It's easier than private messages. Thanks again everyone :)

Advice

beachcutiegirl said:
Thanks for the advice everyone! We talked about it some tonight, I'll be happy to post some details of the conversation later.

Hi Beachcutiegirl, here is the key piece of advice that you need to clinch the deal with your bf: You got to very clearly and abundantly tell your boyfriend that you will never ever ever change him for nobody. Tell him that no matter how many guys you go out with or sleep with, no matter rain or snow, at the end of the day you will never ever kick him out. Simply, that's what all cucks want to hear to let go.

piss off, you chose to come here.

thelowdown said:
how about stop fucking two guys? Wow, people on this site are losers and the underbelly of our great degrading society. Congrats.

Obviously her boyfriend will want her to be happy, which will make him happy. And in this case it means she is a cheater which makes her happy and makes her lover happy. So 3 people are happy here.

beachcutiegirl said:

In the meantime, if anyone would like to chat with me about these adventures and give some more advice...please chat with me on yahoo IM. My screen name is beachcutiepie756.

It's easier than private messages. Thanks again everyone :)

I'm interested to know if you laid it all out on the table for him, how your boyfriend took it, and where you guys will move onto from here?

Hi Ms. Beachcutie,

Re.:

KingDavid said:
Hi Beachcutiegirl, here is the key piece of advice that you need to clinch the deal with your bf: You got to very clearly and abundantly tell your boyfriend that you will never ever ever change him for nobody. Tell him that no matter how many guys you go out with or sleep with, no matter rain or snow, at the end of the day you will never ever kick him out. Simply, that's what all cucks want to hear to let go.

This advice, if you were to take it, would be equivalent to signing a marriage contract with an ironclad "no divorce" clause. Why do that when you're young; not yet married; have not even said you want to get married; and you know at least 2 different men find you very attractive? (Furthermore, there are potentially many more "waiting in the wings.")

Just askin'...

—Custer

Users who are viewing this thread