I went to the Swingers Club alone to make Hubby Happy... and me

Jf4uidf

Patricia
Beloved Member
May 20, 2015
Las Vegas, NV
This is a real story that I would like to share with you. I hope you will enjoy. Patricia.

I didn't really want to go to the swingers club alone, but my husband, who was away on a business trip had a real fantasy about it.
I followed his suggestions and dressed with my micro flashing orange swimsuit bra, a see-through blouse opened down to my waist, my white short with no underwear, black stockings and my maxi high heels.

I arrived early at the club cause I had to get to the airport by 11:30 to pick up hubby. I paid my $5 donation to the nice lady at the desk then got into the club. There were already a lot of people, as usual on a Saturday night. I get my way through the crowd, my Margarita mix with me (the club is BYOB). Most men are eying me. I smile to them, finally it was not such a bad idea to come.

Hopefully I find an empty seat where we were seated hubby and I the last time we came. My little ass (yeah, sorry I am not Kim K., my ass is small) had just reach the chair when my old pall with his gorgeous luscious black lips is standing right in front of me. I didn't think he would be here on a Saturday night as we had met on a Friday.

He sits next to me and start idle chat while launching his hands in a discovery of my whole body. I can feel them on my thighs and neck at the same time. His hands are warm and strong, I like them on me.

Time flies by, and the DJ starts his series of slow dances. Derek, that's his name, grabs my hand and leads me to the dance floor.
I had enough time before to take enough of my Margarita and I feel already at ease, if not tipsy. I reach over his neck to tie my hands, while his are again all over my body. They go up and down, and up and down. From neck to buttocks. Soon he reaches inside my short to my naked ass. He seems to like it as I start feeling a big bulge in his pants.
He pushes me away from him a little, which is a good idea as I was feeling a little too worm, just to have room to bring his hands inside my blouse. Wow, it sends me chills all down my spine!

He quickly unties my blouse, to push it away from my shoulders, down my arms, then throws it on the closest chair. I am now dancing with only my tiny, mini, swimsuit bra and my short. I look around, most dancers are watching us... and I like it.
While I am looking around, Derek unties my bra which follows suit the blouse to the chair.
Nastassiak_Lina_Tendu.jpg
Derek is high on my breasts, feeling them, pinching them. It's totally crazy but I love it!
He presses his luscious black lips on mine and starts giving me the French kiss of the year that I enthusiastically give him back.

Slow music is now gone and Derek grabs me again by my hand to show me around to all his pals. I feel like a trophy. Obviously he his stating to everyone in the club: "You see, I'm the one who's going to fuck that white bitch".
I like this feeling to be the "thing" of a stranger. I also appreciate all the looks from those guys eying my breasts, my thighs.
Finally we o back to our table where Derek starts taking full control of my mouth. I like his big lips, his nice smell.
Soon Derek takes care of my short. I just raise my hips for him to get it off my ass, along and legs and... gone!
I am now sitting naked next to a dressed black guy and I enjoy it a lot!
Derek takes my hand and places it on his bulging dick. I try to open his fly with little success. He laughs and opens his pants all by himself, lowering it to his thighs.
I have the feeling that everyone is watching us, which anyway is the case.
I take his big black dick in my hand and starts feeling it. Derek reaches to my neck and lowers my head until my lips make contact with his cock. I follow eagerly the movement, opens my mouth and starts sucking him. He is so big that I need to change my position by climbing on the couch to get a better angle.

I know that my ass and cunt are now clearly visible to all those who wish to see them but I don't care. I just want to take care of this black meat.

Suddenly I feel someone sitting right behind my offered ass. Hands are going up and down my thighs. I just don't care. However the feeling is nice and gets me wetter and wetter.

I feel fingers penetrating my cunt, feeling me inside. I am moaning all over Derek's black dick.
The guy feeling me is so good at his job that now I want to be fucked for real, here and now!

I stands up and asks Derek if he has a condom. He replies that he will need to go and fetch one from the bartender. I don't want him to go away, so I straddles him and gets his dick inside my sloppy vagina. No time for the condom.
Fuck, his dick is so huge. The biggest and longest I ever experienced. I move up and down this black pole, I feel like I am an animal in rut!
Derek is so excited by the scene that soon enough he unloads ounces of sperm in my vagina. I get then the best orgasm of my whole life.

When I get back on earth, a glimpse to my watch shows me that it's time to run to the airport if I don't want to miss my beloved husband. I kiss Derek and the guy behind me one last time then out.

What a story to share with Hubby soon!

Nastassiak_Lina_Tendu.jpg

Reactions: Macmachine, CptNemo61 and Eamdaniel
We will wait with bated breath for more chapters in your sexy saga. It is a wonder that Derek didn't send someone to pick up your hubby while you pulled a train right there in the Club.

Incredibly hot!

Saraha said:
We will wait with bated breath for more chapters in your sexy saga. It is a wonder that Derek didn't send someone to pick up your hubby while you pulled a train right there in the Club.
That's a great suggestion but we had agreed with my husband that I would come to the airport dressed as I was in the club... which I did. First pic is before leaving for the club, second at the airport taken by Hubby! 2015 05 RR Single 03.jpgP5020043.jpg
2015 05 RR Single 03.jpg P5020043.jpg

Reactions: CptNemo61 and Eamdaniel
How did hubby enjoy your sperm fulled pusy?

Last edited:
Well I had to do a little cleaning before getting to the airport. I could not walk with my legs covered with sperm... and I never wear any underwear that would have been a problem. Anyway Hubby had a hardon just checking me in this outfit and waiting for him. So you can imagine when I told him about Derek in the car :)

Reactions: baddy145 and Eamdaniel
Jf4uidf said:
Well I had to do a little cleaning before getting to the airport. I could not walk with my legs covered with sperm... and I never wear any underwear that would have been a problem. Anyway Hubby had a hardon just checking me in this outfit and waiting for him. So you can imagine when I told him about Derek in the car :)

I am trying to imagine what you told hubby in the car - but I want you to tell us all IN YOUR OWN WORDS, please, pretty please?

I am feeling hugely jealous of all the sperm dripping out of your pussy - and getting so much attention from your cuckold.

FUCK, you write sexy reports on Cuckold.com.

Jf4uidf said:

YOU NEVER WEAR UNDERWEAR. Does this mean that if I was laying on my back, and you stepped over me - I would be able to look up your dress and see EVERYTHING ???? woooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, woooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh !!!!

saraha said:
you never wear underwear. Does this mean that if i was laying on my back, and you stepped over me - i would be able to look up your dress and see everything ???? Woooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, woooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh !!!!

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees GG056.jpgGG061.jpgP1050057.jpg
GG056.jpg GG061.jpg P1050057.jpg

Reactions: baddy145 and Eamdaniel
Always be prepared incase something comes up. Lovely pussy justforyouidefuck. Would love to see your tits.

zippless said:
Always be prepared incase something comes up. Lovely pussy justforyouidefuck. Would love to see your tits.
Ask and you will receive PC200091.jpg
PC200091.jpg

Reactions: baddy145, moltenneeds and Eamdaniel
I love the stories and especially love your photos I wish we were in the same place on one of your visits. With or without your husband. He is a lucky man and you are a hot wife. I hope we get to see some pics of you taking cock in your lovely bod.

Thanks for sharing the adventure and pics,

Tanboat05 said:
I love the stories and especially love your photos I wish we were in the same place on one of your visits. With or without your husband. He is a lucky man and you are a hot wife. I hope we get to see some pics of you taking cock in your lovely bod.

Your will Master PICT0195.jpg
PICT0195.jpg

Reactions: moltenneeds and Eamdaniel
Thanks for the titty shot they are indeed lovely. Who des the cock in the above picture belong to? You naughty little girl.

zippless said:
Thanks for the titty shot they are indeed lovely. Who des the cock in the above picture belong to? You naughty little girl.
My husband for once

Jf4uidf said:
My husband for once
. Blahhahaha! I guess every dog gets his day. Wish it was mine. You are hot

zippless said:
. Blahhahaha! I guess every dog gets his day. Wish it was mine. You are hot

Many dogs got their way indeed, but not you if I recall correctly :)

i would love to go to a swingers club, but hubby says no way.

heelandskirts said:
i would love to go to a swingers club, but hubby says no way.

I'll go with you.