• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

I went to the Swingers Club alone to make Hubby Happy... and me

never saw me why would you say that

Just a joke. :D

heelandskirts said:
i would love to go to a swingers club, but hubby says no way.

Hey Rose,
Why don't you go alone?
Patricia

how much fun would that be?

If you all are anywhere near MD, please include my wife on this trip to the club! ;)

heelandskirts said:
how much fun would that be?

It all depends on you. If you go there to have fun you're almost good. One of the best features is if you don't like a guy you just tell him (politely) to drop dead and go the next one. Swingers Clubs are places of freedom. And being there alone you are sure to be the Dancing Queen of the night. Enjoy.
PA230041_sm.jpg

Reactions: baddy145
It's simple.

"Thanks for asking - but no thank you"

My wife loves club fun

Attachments

• 11.12.10 031.jpg
    11.12.10 031.jpg
    155.8 KB · Views: 342
  • 11.12.10 058.jpg
    11.12.10 058.jpg
    118.1 KB · Views: 304
  • 11.12.10 095.jpg
    11.12.10 095.jpg
    161.4 KB · Views: 309
  • 11.12.10 114sm.jpg
    11.12.10 114sm.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 302
  • 11.12.10 115.jpg
    11.12.10 115.jpg
    169.5 KB · Views: 313
Reactions: baddy145, moltenneeds and BbcBachelorlifestyle
Now that's a party.

Reactions: BbcBachelorlifestyle
Swinger's club is not for people loke me with smaller penis and who cnnot control/
we started as swingers, soon i found nobody wanted me where as wife was always in great demand and she could choose anybody/
we stopped it instead she started taking loverboys while i remained without a partner

jaggu008 said:
Swinger's club is not for people loke me with smaller penis and who cnnot control/
we started as swingers, soon i found nobody wanted me where as wife was always in great demand and she could choose anybody/
we stopped it instead she started taking loverboys while i remained without a partner
We've attended a "sex club" in Fla a few times. I think the expectation at a swingers club it different from that at a sex club. There were groups, one-on-one, same sex, solo play and just plain voyeurs. the atmosphere was so incredibly sexually charged one could almost get off just being there.

brissypair said:
My wife loves club fun
Where about a are these clubs in Brissy

Users who are viewing this thread