• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

I'm Baaaaack!

• Thread starterRoSquirts
  • Start date

RoSquirts

Slut Lover!
Beloved Member
Oct 2, 2007
sexysquirter.com
I'm back from my short-lived ****** expulsion ('nuff said about that,lol!)and want to celebrate by sharing a series of pics with you! This is me and my friend Raven (she has a website too!) sharing the biggest BBC I ever had!
I'm going to show most of the whole series with you guys depending on the response I get ......... A few pics today and the next ones will be soon!

This was one of my first experiences with BBC and Raven surprised me with him, didn't even tell me she had invited him to our hotel room in Vegas. I was only planning to play with her but, oh, what a surprise!

Our hubbies were the cameramen and got to watch.

Ro

Attachments

• a013.jpg
    a013.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 1,984
  • a025.jpg
    a025.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 2,334
  • a042.jpg
    a042.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 2,796
  • a052.jpg
    a052.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 1,728
  • a062.jpg
    a062.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 2,093
That's a great pic of you looking into the camera while sucking his BBC!

I have got to see more !

Nice pics , keep it up !

RO:

You are a hottie & I would love to see the video. Can you Please post it in the Movie Post Section??

please show more

that blonde is hot do you know or arethe pics from the net.

Um, it's me,lol! And the pics are on my website too. Later today I'll post more..

Ohhh God...yes....please show more you sexy slut Mmmmmm xxxx

Wow frog, since you ask so nice ( I love being called a slut!) here's some more :)

Ro

Attachments

• a068.jpg
    a068.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 2,201
  • a066.jpg
    a066.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 950
  • a063.jpg
    a063.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 1,112
  • a074.jpg
    a074.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 1,065
  • a076.jpg
    a076.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 1,154
Ro

You rock baby!

You sexy MF ....................... Yes Ro

Hey welcome back thanks for the PM won't say a word and nice pics. Muleman

I think it's time to post more from this series,lol!
Hope you all like, I know we enjoyed doing it.

Attachments

• a088.jpg
    a088.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 454
  • a095.jpg
    a095.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 953
  • a100.jpg
    a100.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 764
  • a101.jpg
    a101.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 1,039
Extremely hot!!!

both women are extremely hot. hubby and I both agree, appears uneven though the two to one ratio should be reversed, two BBC for even married white slut. ;-) KP

Ro,

How was it taking that BBC? Isn't that guy suppose to have almost 11"?

Dam you're beautiful, I am surprise one black cock was enough for both u and Raven. Let see some creampie next.

He's 12" when fully erect or so he says! All I know is it was BIG,lol.

And it was great, about 2 years ago and haven't seen him since.

Ro

I believe his name is Curtis. He's fucked a lot of women who run their own internet sites. Janet Mason, Mandy (I love big cocks) and you.
Does he get paid for his services? Is he like a semi-pro?

RO, you are one of the sexiest sluts I have seen. Wish more good looking white women wee like you. Wife and I really enjoy the great pics, hoe more will appear in the future. Kath did notice you make my tongue hard !!! :lick:

Whammer, I have no idea what he's done since Raven and I did him. I do know we were the first net girls he did and we sure didn't pay him,lol! I haven't seen any pics of him in other situations myself but I don't cruise much to look at pic.
Oh, and that wan't his name although he may use a pseudonym if he's doing pics pro these days.....

Last edited by a moderator:
lewis said:
Dam you're beautiful, I am surprise one black cock was enough for both u and Raven. Let see some creampie next.

Sorry, I don't do bareback. I value staying disease free, thanks :)
Hopefully you'll still enjoy the rest of this series and other stuff I post :)

Users who are viewing this thread