• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

I'm Baaaaack!

• Thread starterRoSquirts
  • Start date
Here's a pic of him with Mandy

my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

maybe we need cock dna testing in here now if ro says its not i go with her sorry whammer i mean does it really matter ... does it enhance how you all wank ur meat over the pics?

Well I'm going by what the guy looks like in Ro's pics- and he looks exactly like the guy who I saw fucking Janet Mason. Shaved head, same ear ring. And one tell tale feature of his cock is there is a little tab of skin right at his piss hole. That's how I knew he was the same guy who fucked Mandy. The last pic I posted shows this little tab of skin.

You can see that same tab of flesh in this pic-

attachment.php

I believe RO!!!

I could be wrong but if you look closely at the coloring at the very tip of these two gorgeous cocks you will notice a difference. However, that being said, they are both gorgeous. And, of course the pictures included herein are fantastic. Your hubbies are the luckiest men alive!!!!! I wish I could find a wonderful woman like you. Keep it up with the pictures. I love them!!! If you have any girlfriends who are single, please let me know. lol lol

I'm certainly not going to argue about his wonderful cock,lol! I got to suck it, fuck it, lick it and take his cumload on my tits. That was enough for me. Whammer can do his magnifying glass study of them, I prefer playing with them !! LOL!

OK if I post some pics in MY thread now,whammer,lol????

Here's some more from that series,lol! Things were really getting hot and heavy now !

Attachments

• a106.jpg
    a106.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 840
  • a108.jpg
    a108.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 683
  • a114.jpg
    a114.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 489
  • a131.jpg
    a131.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 909
WoWWW!!!! Awesome pics. Thanks for posting for us. :)

Mmmmm

Doesn't get better that this! Ro and Raven, great shots!!

that picture of that huge black cock is wonderfull.
only 2 times have i ever felt one like that.
its something that i had to accept slowly until i was compleltely wet.

no condoms ever fit on large cocks so be prepared to be on some sort of birth control

Actually, Terry, there's condoms for any size ...:) Trust me !!
You'll see as the pics progress... I never fuck guys without condoms, not this girl :)

Thanks to those who posted they like the pics....I liked being in them !!

Attachments

• a132.jpg
    a132.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 337
  • a133.jpg
    a133.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 392
  • a138.jpg
    a138.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 282
  • a158.jpg
    a158.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 409
  • a146.jpg
    a146.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 377
The movie??!!

Would there be moving pictures of this great scene in circulation?

Just totally hot! Thanks for the awesome pictures. AAA+++ :)

Sorry Ron, I lost this thread,lol! There are video clips, but I don't really know how I could show them here...:))))

But it is time to show some more pics !!

Attachments

• a159.jpg
    a159.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 225
  • a179.jpg
    a179.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 192
  • a211.jpg
    a211.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 223
  • a225.jpg
    a225.jpg