• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

I'm Baaaaack!

• Thread starterRoSquirts
  • Start date
Here's a pic of him with Mandy

my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

Another one

mandyfacialfe8.jpg

I think it is.

mandybig5ie1.jpg

maybe we need cock dna testing in here now if ro says its not i go with her sorry whammer i mean does it really matter ... does it enhance how you all wank ur meat over the pics?

Well I'm going by what the guy looks like in Ro's pics- and he looks exactly like the guy who I saw fucking Janet Mason. Shaved head, same ear ring. And one tell tale feature of his cock is there is a little tab of skin right at his piss hole. That's how I knew he was the same guy who fucked Mandy. The last pic I posted shows this little tab of skin.

You can see that same tab of flesh in this pic-

attachment.php

I believe RO!!!

I could be wrong but if you look closely at the coloring at the very tip of these two gorgeous cocks you will notice a difference. However, that being said, they are both gorgeous. And, of course the pictures included herein are fantastic. Your hubbies are the luckiest men alive!!!!! I wish I could find a wonderful woman like you. Keep it up with the pictures. I love them!!! If you have any girlfriends who are single, please let me know. lol lol

I'm certainly not going to argue about his wonderful cock,lol! I got to suck it, fuck it, lick it and take his cumload on my tits. That was enough for me. Whammer can do his magnifying glass study of them, I prefer playing with them !! LOL!

mandyfacial4qe2.jpg

OK if I post some pics in MY thread now,whammer,lol????

Here's some more from that series,lol! Things were really getting hot and heavy now !

Attachments

• a106.jpg
    a106.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 840
  • a108.jpg
    a108.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 683
  • a114.jpg
    a114.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 489
  • a131.jpg
    a131.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 909
WoWWW!!!! Awesome pics. Thanks for posting for us. :)

Mmmmm

Doesn't get better that this! Ro and Raven, great shots!!

that picture of that huge black cock is wonderfull.
only 2 times have i ever felt one like that.
its something that i had to accept slowly until i was compleltely wet.

no condoms ever fit on large cocks so be prepared to be on some sort of birth control

Nice pics Ro

Actually, Terry, there's condoms for any size ...:) Trust me !!
You'll see as the pics progress... I never fuck guys without condoms, not this girl :)

Thanks to those who posted they like the pics....I liked being in them !!

Attachments

• a132.jpg
    a132.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 337
  • a133.jpg
    a133.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 392
  • a138.jpg
    a138.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 282
  • a158.jpg
    a158.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 409
  • a146.jpg
    a146.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 377
The movie??!!

Would there be moving pictures of this great scene in circulation?

Just totally hot! Thanks for the awesome pictures. AAA+++ :)

Sorry Ron, I lost this thread,lol! There are video clips, but I don't really know how I could show them here...:))))

But it is time to show some more pics !!

Attachments

• a159.jpg
    a159.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 224
  • a179.jpg
    a179.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 192
  • a211.jpg
    a211.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 223
  • a225.jpg
    a225.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 306
  • a219.jpg
    a219.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 490
You're hot stuff, Ro. I bet you'd dig me. Alas...

Users who are viewing this thread