• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

I'm new and seeking advice

• Thread starterCassielove
  • Start date
C

Cassielove

My hubby and I have been married for 4 years...he really wants us to have a baby...I'm just ready for that...I've been on the pill for 8 years...secretly from him for the past two...he thinks I went off it to have a baby...he's been really frustrated trying to get me pregnant...now he's been talkng about his sperm count must be down and maybe having someone else try...he said it's his secret fantassy anyway...I know he loves to hear me talk about what other guys have done to me in the past and pumps me full of questions while we are having sex..I know this really makes him wild hearing me tell him stuff. Do you think he really would enjoy knowing or watching someone else make love to me? Do guys really like that and not get mad and jealous? I already feel guilty having been a bad girl a few times that he doesn't know about...I can't help it I get so horny sometimes...it's not that he doesn't have a big cock or can't please me ...I just get so horny and crazy sometimes...there's two guys where I work that just made me wild...

If you keep going on this path and end up playing with other guys and not getting pregnant he's going to think it's your body that's the problem and eventually your deception will catch up with you.

Or...

Tell him that you've been flirting with other guys since his encouraging talk and you're thinking of being 'naughty' since his talk gets you both so hot. Work this angle a bit.. about how hot it'd be to take another man's cum, etc... get him very horny and talking.. say yes to all of his suggestions as long as it doesn't involve impregnation.

Then say that if you have children you want it to be with him so other guys will have to use condoms if you're not on birth control. If you worked him properly, he'll suggest you go back on B/C and your problem will be solved, and you'll get as many guys between your legs as you can handle.

Hi Ms. Cassielove,

I see you joined this forum recently and this is your first post. Welcome!

Cassielove said:
My hubby and I have been married for 4 years...he really wants us to have a baby.

Some guys are like that.

Cassielove said:
I'm just ready [not ready?] for that.

Your context suggests you meant "not ready" rather than "ready" to have a baby. Can you clarify this...?

Cassielove said:
I've been on the pill for 8 years... secretly [to protect myself] from my husband for the past two years. He thinks I went off the pill to have a baby and has been really frustrated trying to get me pregnant.

Amazing what a woman has to do, isn't it...

Cassielove said:
Now he's been talkng about how his sperm count must be down, and maybe having someone else try... he said it's his secret fantasy anyway.

It's beginning to sound like your sex life could become much more varied, erotic and intense as a result of your husband's preoccupation with you becoming pregnant. Also, it sounds like you're gaining insight into one of his innermost sexual fantasies. That’s good.

But, he can easily have his sperm count measured. Sooner or later it will occur to him to do that, I imagine. If it’s normal, he may start hassling you to seek medical attention for your "problem." Presumably your obgyn physician will then say: "I have good news for you, Ms. Cassielove… my lab results indicate you're on the pill! Many women are unable to get pregnant for this reason, but don’t worry… my experience suggests that if you stop taking the pill, you will soon be pregnant." (Joke… laugh here.)

"But seriously" (as we late-night comedians always say): to avoid an awkward outcome of this nature, you should probably start sorting this out with your husband before it occurs to him to get his sperm-count measured.

Cassielove said:
I know my husband loves to hear me talk about what other guys have done to me in the past; he pumps me full of questions while we are having sex. It really makes him wild hearing me tell him stuff.

That’s very positive…

Cassielove said:
Do you think he really would enjoy knowing another man is making love to me, or actually watching that?

I don't know.

Cassielove said:
Do men really like that and not get angry and jealous?

Depends on the man. If you spend some time reading around on this forum, you'll see most of the men who post here are turned on by the idea and/or reality of their wives fucking other men. But, there are still a lot of men who become angry when they realize their wife takes lovers.

Thus, I suggest some experimentation to gain insight into whether it would improve the closeness and eroticism of your relationship if he were to formally become your cuckold and agree it is your privilege and prerogative to date and fuck whomever you wish while he remains faithful to you.

You might consider beginning by suggesting a fantasy to your husband next time you are engaged in foreplay, whispering in his ear something like: “You know, darling, I had a dream last night… would you like to hear it?” When he says “yes,” continue: “I told you I wanted you to install a ‘baby monitor’ [an intercom with a ‘transmit’ unit on one end, a ‘speaker unit’ at the other, and a wire in between so parents can monitor their baby or young child at night] between our bedroom and guest room, and you did. Then, later, I informed you I would be bringing one of my lovers home and asked, ‘would that be OK with you, sweetheart…?’. And you hesitated but finally said, ‘Um, yes… I guess so…’ That evening, I did. After introductions and some glasses of wine, I said ‘you will be spending the night in our guest room because my lover and I will be using our bedroom… I hope you don’t have a problem with that, darling…’ and you said ‘OK…’, then you went to bed in our guest room where, for the rest of the night, you listened to the sounds of my lover and me, hearing everything over our baby monitor. That was my dream, sweetheart…”

Then, notice (it will be hard not to notice) whether the passion and intensity of your husband’s lovemaking is significantly increased, and he cums more rapidly than usual (in spite of himself) after you finish whispering your “dream” in his ear. If so, that will suggest he really would respond well to “formally” agreeing to a “cuckold husband / hotwife’ marriage.

On the other hand, you could make up an alternative “dream” to relate to your husband to test his receptiveness to the idea of you taking lovers with his agreement and knowledge.

Cassielove said:
I already feel guilty about having been a bad girl a few times my husband doesn't know about. I can't help it; I just get so horny sometimes. It's not that he doesn't have a big cock or can't please me… sometimes I just get horny and crazy. There are two guys where I work that just made me wild...

Excellent! Good for you, Ms. Cassielove. It’s VERY positive that you already have two lovers you can step up your relationships with and fuck more frequently if your husband comes on board, as it were, and agrees to be your self-acknowledged cuckold. And hey, please don’t feel guilty. You’re clearly a strongly-sexual woman, so for you and women like you, fucking men other than your husband(s) is normal behavior. I mean, it happens.

Meanwhile, I would say you’re moving in the right direction by beginning an effort to come to terms with your own sexuality and needs vis-à-vis your husband and his needs, including the “problem” of whether you should become pregnant and, if so, by whom.

Happy New Year!

—Custer

It's not that I want lots of guys between my legs...I really love my hubby...I feel guilty enough for the few times that I couldn't control myself...I am so lucky that he couldn't tell that it did happen...He loves to kiss and lick me down there with a passion...and of course the first time that it happenned he was home early and practically dragged me back to the bedroom tore my dress and pantyhose off and started to kiss and lick me all over working his way down there...I begged him to fuck me before he got there but he didn't listen...buried his face and tongue down there...I was so scared that he would smell or taste Michaels spermy stuff inside me...but he just went crazy down there...his normal wild self and never said anything...this happened quite a few times after that...I feel so guilty about being deceitful... let alone when he does that ...thanks guys for some of the advice but I'm not sure yet what to do...he did get it checked by the doctor and his sperm count was a little low ...but the doctor told him that he should keep trying...

I see I typed wrong...I am not ready at all to have a baby...ooops I typed it wrong.... sorry guys...

It sounds like you don't necessarily want to go outside the marriage but don't want a baby and he wants a baby and is okay with you going outside the marrage (really okay with it).

If you love this guy, be honest with him. Maybe you can figure out a way to both be sort of satisfied. Maybe you can't. Either way, honesty will probably work out better than lies.

Best of luck.

Do you really think that he really would be ok with me telling him about Michael and Tom? Even though he claims this is his fantassy...I'm affraid he would be really upset ...and definately if he knew I was on the pill yet...I know I let things go too long...he gets mad at me when I say I'm not ready for a baby...seems hopeless

There is only one way to find out, and it's to level with him. I'd start with the easier stuff and maybe work your way to the birth control.

Tread very carefully, Cassie. Your husband has mentioned a FANTASY of seeing you with others but has a SPOKEN DESIRE to start a family and as you posted has been trying to get your egg for a couple of years. You have to first ask yourself how you would feel if your husband deceived you and undermined your efforts at succeeding in something for 2 years. Why was deceiving him about this issue more important than honesty? There are foods and over the counter products that lessen the effectiveness of birth control pills. How would you view it if your hubby secretly began slipping something into your food that would allow him to get you pregnant? Would that be fair?

Your husband wants a family and has mentioned others as a means to that end. In others words, it sounds like he would be willing to allow you with others as a means to an end: your pregnancy. I agree with others that you really need to ask yourself why you are so against starting a family with this man you call your husband. Do you fear the changes to your body will make you less desirable to others? Do you fear the end it will bring to your carefree lifestyle? I am not saying these are not very valid reasons. But they need to be communicated to your husband. The longer the lies go on, the harder they will be for your husband to forgive. Personally, I think you have made a wise choice to stay on the pill and not bring a baby into the world. You are worrying more about if we think your hubby really wants you to fuck other men than you are how upset he will be with wasting 2 years of his life and effort in starting something deeper with you.

Your husband may view all your confessions together as too much to handle and forgive. You do need to be ready for that. I will be brutally honest, he may view you screwing your workmates AND still being on the pill as a desire on your part to keep yourself available to cheat on him rather than be a Mom to his child. Remember, as you yourself have admitted here, it is you who cannot control herself and chooses to betray your husband and marriage by cheating. To allow your husband to go down on you unknowingly immediately after one of your cheating laisons shows a complete and total lack of respect for him on your part.

Tell him everything. He has a right to know. If he stays or goes can be his decision. Either way, be it second chance with him or finding someone else, try making honesty the approach from here on out.

Good luck!

Hi Ms. Cassielove,

Thanks for posting your photo. You're a beautifully-curvaceous woman with a voluptuous pussy, which appears to be softly singing "come hither..." to all of us. It's hardly surprising you feel so horny you "just get crazy" from time-to-time. I imagine you must bring out the best seductive efforts of the men around you, and some of them are sometimes... well... hard to refuse.

Cassielove said:
I see I typed wrong...I am not ready at all to have a baby...ooops I typed it wrong.... sorry guys...

Thanks also for this obviously-important correction. But, no need to apologize. From your context it seemed evident that's what you meant.

Regarding your more recent post:

Cassielove said:
It's not that I want lots of guys between my legs...I really love my hubby...

Yes, of course. You've only been married 4 years, so in that sense you're still building your relationship with your husband. Nothing I said above should be interpreted as suggesting I don't think you love your husband. I'm sure you do.

Cassielove said:
I feel guilty enough for the few times I couldn't control myself. I am so lucky my husband couldn't tell it did happen. He loves to kiss and lick me "down there" with a passion... and of course, the first time it happened he was home early...

Oh oh...

Cassielove said:
...and practically dragged me back to the bedroom, tore my dress and pantyhose off, and started to kiss and lick me all over as he worked his way "down there."

Oh no...

Cassielove said:
...I begged him to fuck me before he got "there," but he didn't listen.

Men never listen to their wives (as my wife, for instance, would assure you). You will need to educate him.

Cassielove said:
He buried his face and tongue in my pussy. I was so scared he would smell or taste Michael's semen and sperm inside me.

Sounds terrifying...

Cassielove said:
He just went crazy down there. He was his normal wild self; he never said anything.

All this does not imply your husband was ******* you were freshly-fucked by another man. From the point of view of evolutionary biology, the purpose of cunilingus is for the cuntsucking man to determine, from smell and taste, whether his woman has recently been fucked by another man. If his senses tell him she has been, he works hard... passionately, one might say... to remove as much of his competitor's sperm as he can with his tongue, then he fucks his woman vigorously to remove any remaining competing sperm with his erect cock, which functions very effectively as a suction pump for this purpose. Then, finally, he ejaculates thus replacing his competitor’s sperm with his own (he hopes… in a fertile woman, this is somewhat chancy).

Cassielove said:
This happened quite a few times after that.

Having realized, consciously or subconsciously, you had been freshly-fucked by another man (Michael) when you came home after your first tryst with him, my guess would be your husband repeated his passionate cunilingus followed by fucking you vigorously on each subsequent occasion he suspected there was even a possibility you had been fucked by another man, regardless of whether that was actually the case. (You mentioned another work colleague who also turned you on strongly…?)

For a very good explanation of all this and much, much more, I strongly recommend:

"Sperm Wars: The Science of Sex," by Robin Baker, Ph.D., 1996, BasicBooks, 319 pp (hardcover).

This fascinating 'science for the layperson' book is easy to read and incredibly informative. It contains MUCH your mother never told you, with the added advantage that it's true. (Baker is an evolutionary biologist... it's based on research carried out by himself, his students and his colleagues.) As a sexually-active young married woman, I would even go so far as to suggest you can't afford to NOT read it.

Cassielove said:
I feel so guilty about being deceitful... let alone [especially?] when my husband does that.

Please, Ms. Cassielove, don't feel guilty about your own sexuality, for the fact that the men around you are powerfully attracted to you, and for the fact that you sometimes respond because of your high sex drive (for the reason I mentioned above, among others). It's part of you. It's who you are.

Cassielove said:
Thanks guys for some of the advice but I'm not sure yet what to do... my husband did get his sperm count checked by his doctor and it was a little low, but his doctor told him he should keep trying.

From your point of view, that actually sounds like a fortunate outcome. Your husband probably thinks his slightly-low sperm count is (or may be) the reason you "haven't been able to get pregnant," so he should keep working at it rather than suspecting it's caused by some other reason like you being on the pill.

In any case, your posts indicate you have two problems: (1) what to do about your husband wanting you to get pregnant while you don't want that, and (2) what to do (if anything) about your husband's no-longer-secret fantasy and apparent desire for you to make him your cuckold.

While you're thinking about how to deal with problem (1), which will have to be resolved jointly by you and your husband, I'll note that you have, in a sense, already resolved problem (2). Your husband IS your cuckold. This "problem" should thus be stated in modified form: should you bring him to acceptance and acquiescence in being your cuckold? For this, you may find it helpful to read:

The Science of Cuckoldry Cuckold Couple and

The Cuckold Phenomena Cuckold Couple

You might also consider pointing these articles out to your husband, and mentioning now that he’s brought this up, you’d appreciate it if he would give you his thoughts on them (as part of your effort to learn more about his deep-seated sexual desires, which in principle seems likely to benefit both of you regardless of whether you decide to adopt or not adopt this style of marriage). Doing so may be revealing, but would not commit you to anything.

—Custer

I love your sexy photo cassie, you look really pretty between your legs. Can't blame your hubby from hurrying home for a lick. Try what Custer suggested to see how keen your hubby is to enter the cuckold lifestyle. Fantasy stories will test out the response in his penis when he is imagining himself listening to the baby monitor.

You are lucky to have two horny guys at work who could visit your home if your hubby "wants to play" the game, but I would not be in too much of a hurry to confess your naughtiness.

Don't have a baby until you are "good and ready". You would also need to see some evidence that your hubby is keen to help with the housework and take a huge interest in the baby if you decide to allow yourself to become pregnant some time in the future.

Carrielove, I just looked at your picture, what beautiful hips,fine thin legs so easy to spread, your pussy is the color of the little wild roses that grow here in jersey. Much to fine a woman to be limited to one man. Your issues are complex, anything with regard to having a child is beyond me to speak to. If you should go foward with that, just know that you will remain as exciting a woman as you are now.I am proud to share my beautiful wife, your husband should proudly show you off and have men you approve of live out thier secret desires with you. It would be a shame not to take full advatage of such natural beauty

If I were you, I think I'd just play the hand you're holding and keep things going. I'd start encouraging him in his fantasies by talking dirty to him while you're having sex, telling him more about guys you fucked BEFORE you were married (but not the two you fucked since) and getting him to the point that he actually asks you to see if you can get pregnant by another man. That's just an excuse on his part anyway, I think, because he's afraid to come right out with it to you, to admit that he's a cuck and wants you to fuck other men. He's probably afraid you'd leave him as a pervert if he did, so play along with the pregnancy ruse. You look absolutely perfect and certainly young enough to wait years before having children, so I'd play it out and get him to ask you to fuck other men. Then I'd act hesitant about it . . . all while continuing to tease him with stories of past lovers . . .but I'd gradually begin to ask him about who he thinks would be a good father for you to breed with. I'd get him way involved in it by teasing him with the notion that you might do it if he really wants you to (and trust me, he really wants you to) and will help you pick a sperm donor. Over a period of several weeks keep upping the ante, and as he gets more excited about the possibility that you might actually fuck someone else, start talking to him during sex about your own fantasies, telling him that you wonder what another cock would feel like in your married pussy or you've always wondered what a black man would fuck like and if they're as good as women say they are. His cuckold feelings and fantasies are exceedingly strong, as you can see from reading the postings of other cucks on this site. You can hardly be too crazy for a man who wants a slut wife, but you can go too fast at first and scare him too badly for your relationship to survive. You know him better than any of us, so play him. I don't see a damned thing wrong with your remaining in control of your own reproductive system and secretly taking the pill, either. Sure it may be dishonest, but it's your right to control your own body. I suspect that he's being just as dishonest with you in pushing the baby issue when what he's really working toward is his own fantasy of having his wife fuck other men. So give him his fantasy under the dishonest guise of seeing if other men can impregnate you, all while continuing on the pill. What's the worst case scenario, anyway? That you admit later that you were on the pill because you didn't feel ready to have a child yet? That's hardly a capital crime, and in the meantime, once you start fucking other men openly, he'll be so excited to have a hot wife cuckolding him that the baby issue will fade in his mind. He'll want a hot wife with a tight pussy, and he won't want to spoil the fun by getting you pregnant. There's plenty of time down the road to have kids. Right now is the time to have fun, and looking at your picture, you're built for fun for sure. There are lots of ways it might play out. He might have the courage to come right out with it once you start opening up to the idea, but he might not. If he doesn't but continues to be excited about it, you might start telling him bullshit stories about how some black guy was really checking you out in a store and you found yourself getting wet or that you find yourself wondering how big guy's dicks are now that he's got you thinking about it. Blame it on him, but let him know he's got you thinking about fucking other men all the time now. All those things are like pouring gasoline on a fire for a cuckold husband, and if you play it right you can be fucking other guys regularly soon while making your husband happier than he's ever been and having a lot of fun yourself, as well as having a much stronger happier marriage than you have right now. I say it's too dangerous to just come out with the truth at this point. Play the hand you're holding and play it well, and you can still win the jackpot. Good luck.

Jemmi Anderson said:
akibat letupan yang kuat itu, mat rempit itu tlah tkena heart attack yg sgt dashat lalu mati d tmpat kejadian..
what language is this? meaning in english!!

not all the guys like to hear that. i believe love and trust goes together.but in this case seems not.i am sorry for the guy cause he thinks him self week because of not beeing told the truth.what ever you do dont make any child from a guy you can not completely open with. and vise-versa...

Cassie
I think what's been said to you needs really thinking about strongly.
My feelings are:- you have cheated! This cannot be reversed, so whether you spill the beans and admit all now or it comes out later, you've still cheated. Make this easy foryou both and only admit this when you're both in a frame of mind to make it exciting, and hence more forgiveable.
Once you've talked and convinced him he's your cuckold, and he's willingly eating your cum filled pussy, then admitting you were a bad girl and he's already eaten you after men have had you will be much easier for him to take. He'll feel deceived of course but the world he will be living in will make that so much easier to deal with than if you told him right now.
I agree with much of what's been already said, and I hope you enjoy the change inyour lives that should be happening very very soon.
Some men are so lucky!! :)
And yes, your pussy looks delicious!
X

Thanks everyone...Still not quite sure what I will do yet...but for now I won't say anything...He is still suggesting that we try letting someone else impregnate me...of course it's when we are making love that he brings this up...so during our passion... I asked who he would want to have me...he said maybe three or more...that way we won't know which one got me pregnant...this si all said in passion...I just wonder what his true feelings are...I'm affraid to bring it up when we aren't having sex...

Ask him in an email or a text message. Write that it's been on your mind since he's mentioned it. Tell him the thought of you doing such things is on your mind more and more, but tell him you'd still much prefer his baby. Theres a way to work this situation for both of you, but I'm sure a baby from another guy doesn't have to feature in the outcome.

You say you are not ready for a baby........then don't become pregnant!! Then you appear to like becoming pregnant ..but.. by someone other than your husband. The way of 'making the child' may be your and/or husbands fantasy ..but.. the child is not a fantasy. Being dishonest with someone you 'love' is no way to live out a fantasy. As I see it the two of you are looking at the ..why to make a baby.. from very deferent angles. This may PO some, If you are not woman enough to be upfront with your husband, you may not be for motherhood.

Cassie, so your objectives are:

1.) To NOT have a baby.
2.) To NOT have your husband find out you've been on birth control.
3.) To have sex with other guys and have it be in the open and approved by your husband.

The easiest way to do this is to continue to take birth control and do as your husband wishes.. of course, eventually, your fertility will come into question, but perhaps by then you'll have figured something else out.

The way to do this is to stop asking him questions about what he wants. When he gives you the go ahead during sex it's your turn to take the lead and start telling him how you're going to accomplish what he wants. Mention the guys at work, and how they make you wet, how you'll flirt with them and get them hot, etc. Tell him that you're going to start doing it tomorrow. If he agrees, ask him if he's serious because you KNOW they'll want you and take you. Then when you're done with sex, if he doesn't bring it up again it means he approves (believe me). He may be apprehensive, but he approves and wants it to happen. You don't need to sort out the details but you should get the ball rolling with these guys with your husband's permission.