• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

I'm new and seeking advice

• Thread starterCassielove
  • Start date
Well maybe something wild is going to happen...I'm sort of scared and then excited too...I know how good it is with Michael...he had me twice today at work...my tingly spot smells like a sperm factory down there...I'm not going to bathe...maybe hubby does smell and taste it down there and likes it...but he never said anything..I know he will be down there tonight driving me crazy with his tongue...I know I'm bad...

"I know I'm bad..." But being bad is so much fun!! :)

I would caution telling him you have been "cheating" on him. If you want to get into cuckolding him, make sure he is involved from the beginning. I was cuckolded by my wife for about a year, I knew of every instance. She and I had set ground rules that basically I was to know of each encounter. She told me of each, but was not required to tell me every detail. Only the ones she knew would get me off.

The reason I bring this up, is I have read of other men wanting the wife to cuckold them, but were upset if she didn't include him in at least some way. Instead of being a cuckold at that point...he was just cheated on. Please get him involved, then move forward with him...and your bf.

Just be careful, and keep having fun.

Cassielove said:
Well maybe something wild is going to happen...I'm sort of scared and then excited too...I know how good it is with Michael...he had me twice today at work...my tingly spot smells like a sperm factory down there...I'm not going to bathe...maybe hubby does smell and taste it down there and likes it...but he never said anything..I know he will be down there tonight driving me crazy with his tongue...I know I'm bad...

Cassie, How for one i damm sure dont think your bad, looks to me like you got it all strightened out. I would not be afraid to tell hubby that he got his wish. After all it was the last thing he asked you to do before you walked out the door. Just tell him to come here, lay down on the bed spread your legs, and say see if you like this honey.:p You know he will as he has been eating your used pussy for some time. You have no reason to tell him anything more at this time. He will be getting an attitude adjustment as soon as he starts slurping cum from your pussy. He will be one happy son of a bitch or he is a no good bastard for egging you on to get fucked. He need not know at this time that you have enjoyed getting a couple of cocks at work for some time. You might share that with him sometime in the future if he acts right. Just think of it Cassielove you wont have to worry about getting some extra cock fron now on. As hubby will be wanting you to enjoy all the cock you might want.:D I really do wish you the best and i came almost smell your tingly spot all the way from here. Congratulations:p okdeacon

Ty Deacon...I usually take a hot bath before I go to bed every night but not last night...I kept my spermy soaked panties on until bedtime...As usual hubby's tongue went wild on me last night and I know Michael squirted lots inside me twice yesterday...Hubby never said anything about any bad taste or smell...again this morning he said about a possible surprise for me this weekend...OMG not sure what to think...

Cassielove Unless his sence of smell and taste is off he knows. I like it ripe as well 4 to 12 after she has been spurmed :D. BTW your profile pics Hott.

TY Zip...I'm still being curiuos about guys wanting to watch their wives play arround

Are you sure?

zippless said:
Cassielove Unless his sence of smell and taste is off he knows. I like it ripe as well 4 to 12 after she has been spurmed :D. BTW your profile pics Hott.

I have never had a creampie, that I know of. LOL. But one hottie I used rock made her official boyfriend eat her about 2x a week after I fucked her. My load smells strong at the time, but she claimed he never new.

I never saw him do it, but heard it over a mobile connection. Couldn't make out everything but I was pretty convinced. She coulda been messing with me, I don't think she was faking it.

Just askin'....:D

And Cassie--Goodluck, get your boyfriend involved. It will be hotter for everyone!

Cassielove said:
Ty Deacon...I usually take a hot bath before I go to bed every night but not last night...I kept my spermy soaked panties on until bedtime...As usual hubby's tongue went wild on me last night and I know Michael squirted lots inside me twice yesterday...Hubby never said anything about any bad taste or smell...again this morning he said about a possible surprise for me this weekend...OMG not sure what to think...

Cassielove, About to cry from laughing my ass off. This has got the crap beat out of me and i dont know what to think either. Your hubby has got to know that he is eating cum out of your pussy. Obiviously he loves it as you say he goes wild while he is down there. Hey all of us men love sucking pussy juice and as well we should. For its about the hottest best tasting, exotic, erotic fluid in the whole world. And its served from the most beautiful warm to die for dish in the universe. I know that i will never get as much of it as i want for the more i get the more i want. :p But i will try and try some more to satisfy my rampant appetite for this tasty, precious and rare woman gift to men. Oppps After you showed us what you know we really wanted to see (pussy) i am afraid i got a little carried away. How i have spent so much time thinking about your tingly thing and your hubby eating it that i will go and and not erase my fantasy rambling but leave it instead. Put i bet a quarter he knows he is eating a cum filled pussy guess hes just being cool about it.. So please take my advise and use your own judgement on this deal :D Pant, Later; okdeacon

Chick with a pussy avi-pic not knowing anything about cucking but referring to him as "hubby" right off the bat. A legion of legit members going along for the ride.

I'm not against using the suspension of disbelief, but come on :rolleyes:

I know, I have a penchant for this type of post, but hey, that's what I do.

Jaxunman said:
Cassielove, again, your problem is extremely simple. Everything stems from one main issue and that is your deception about the birth control. I strongly support you in your decision to stay on them. Parenting a child means at times their needs are placed above your own. You have shown epic fail in that regard so far. Keep the pills handy,,,,always!

You are hearing what you want to hear from your husband. Remember, he is basing everything at this point on your original lie. Be honest with yourself first. You really are the one wanting to be with others. You are hearing from your husband only the parts you agree with and want. Your husband mentioned sharing you with three men so the father wouldn't be known. Father being the keyword here a.k.a you pregnant. Has he ever mentioned sharing you without the pregnancy part? Would he even be considering this if he knew you were still on birth control and merely looking to cheat?

Your husband is already beginning to suffer esteem issues from your lies. If he is, even in fantasy, considering a baby with you come from another man, then he is starting to doubt his ability to get you pregnant. Have you considered what may be going on in his head from all this. You mention you know he is frustrated. Are you aware of any of his other feelings? Is this your goal? Do you wish to continue deceiving him to the point he stops bothering in trying to impregnate you, or do you want to take it all the way to completely crushing him as a man? I feel sorry for your husband. I really do. He loves you and trusts you. What a complete fool.

Cuckoldry is great when there is honesty, communication, and when both the husband and wife have agreed going in. But to fuck up another human being through lies and deception just so you can play out your desire to be the company slut is wrong.

If this thread was legit, I'd agree with this dude. The rest of you have your dicks steering the ship. Woman is on bc and lets her husband think he is unable to reproduce. Then she's letting him lick cum, without telling him. Well who cares about him anyway, as long as all of you got something to wank about. It's not only freaks like Custer leading the charge, even Mac and Deacon are getting into this poor dude's misfortune. Pretty shameful. Yeah, I'm moralizing here. If we can bury the dude who stole the cuck's password, then we can tell dear Cassie that she's a degenerate.

Give-her-to-me said:
If this thread was legit, I'd agree with this dude. The rest of you have your dicks steering the ship. Woman is on bc and lets her husband think he is unable to reproduce. Then she's letting him lick cum, without telling him. Well who cares about him anyway, as long as all of you got something to wank about. It's not only freaks like Custer leading the charge, even Mac and Deacon are getting into this poor dude's misfortune. Pretty shameful. Yeah, I'm moralizing here. If we can bury the dude who stole the cuck's password, then we can tell dear Cassie that she's a degenerate.

I agree - this girl is bad news. But MacNFries didn't side with her from what I saw. Just Custerlast and some knuckleheads.

Anway I don't think the thread is legit. Too many tell-tale signs of a horny cuck just sharing his fantasies in the guise of a slut.

If it is true, then shame on her. I'm happy being a cuck but have never had any interest in creampies or anything, so maybe this guy doesn't either. Therefore no one should just chalk her deception off as something he would like deep down in his heart.

And the baby-drama is even worse. She blames the husband for her deception because he "gets angry" when she says she doesn't want kids yet. Oh dear me! He gets angry? So? So that gives you the right to deceive him and put him through that anguish?

But I think you hit it on the head that this is not legit. She first says he thinks his sperm count must be low. Then the next day she says "oh yeah, he already got his sperm count checked and it's low". Plus what kind of man would say "I want to father a child but since my sperm count is a little low, I'm just gonna let someone else do it"? The thread is bogus.

Drivesmecrazy said:
But MacNFries didn't side with her from what I saw. Just Custerlast and some knuckleheads.

Yer right. My bad. Sorry, Mac.

When Susan was having her first affair she frequently came home full and would allow me to eat her pussy that evening. I never could be sure although I wanted it to be true. She later told me she was amazed that I could not tell. After a few hours most of the sperm and fluid is absorbed or has leaked out. To me it seemed wetter and warmer but not particularly smelly.

I can believe a man not knowing, probably a lot of men out there that have had more than their fair share of man juice while just thinking they were good at licking pussy.

Cassielove said:
TY Zip...I'm still being curiuos about guys wanting to watch their wives play arround

What exactly are you curious about?

I'm curious what would make a man want someone else to make love to his wife...maybe he just wants an excuse to leave...

I'm sorry if I offended anyone...I know I've been deceitful and bad...I things were different ...I just can't control myself sometimes and I feel terrible inside...so confused...don't know what to expect this weekend...

Give-her-to-me said:

Geez Duh Guess i have to yield . But please have mercy on me as i dont have a crystal ball and Carnac is dead. okdeacon

okdeacon said:
Geez Duh Guess i have to yield . But please have mercy on me as i dont have a crystal ball and Carnac is dead. okdeacon

As ridiculously unbelievable as the post is, I wasn't knocking you for accepting it. I was knocking you for befriending "her". If you think allowing a husband to unwittingly lick cum is funny, oh well :(. I'm just glad I've never been a pussy licker myself.

Give-her-to-me said:
As ridiculously unbelievable as the post is, I wasn't knocking you for accepting it. I was knocking you for befriending "her".

Jeez... yet another forum member (a new one, this time) who assumes that because he thinks in a particular way about something, everyone else thinks about it in the same way...

Give-her-to-me said:
If you think allowing a husband to unwittingly lick cum is funny, oh well :(. I'm just glad I've never been a pussy licker myself.

Different strokes for different folks. Ms. Casielove's husband is obviously a cuntsucker who likes his wife's pussy freshly fucked. If you don't like that... well, hell — you have the right solution. Don't do it.

Hi Ms. Cassielove,

Cassielove said:
... I don't know what to expect this weekend.

How are you doing... any update? Are you OK?

—Custer

Users who are viewing this thread