• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

I'm new to this....

• Thread starterVictoria
  • Start date

Victoria

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jun 13, 2010
Over the past 5 years my husband has introduced me to cuckolding in a way that I hadn't experienced before. There have been many interesting scenarios in our relationship and he has been working on convincing me that I should post my thoughts.

My husband follows STB and we often discuss what has been happening between him and Sue. We also spend quite a bit of time discussing the posts that a lot of you put up.

Along with my husband I have had a few bulls that I've met from this site convincing me to post a 'hot wife's' experiences... I have a few questions... are you interested in my side of the cuckolding experience? If so, what is it you want to know? If you let me know, I promise I won't leave you disappointed...

Victoria

Reactions: purplejoys
I guess the first question I would have is do you do it for him or you? Next question is are you addicted to other cock now, could you stop?

Last Question, were you happy that hubby introduced you to this and if so, why?

Reactions: purplejoys
Welcome, Ms. Victoria!

Thank you for your post, Ms. Victoria, and welcome to the forum!

Victoria said:
.... Are you interested in my side of the cuckolding experience?

Yes.

Victoria said:
If so, what is it you want to know?

—Did your husband find it difficult to persuade you to make him your cuckold, or were you immediately attracted to the idea "like a duck to water" (as they say)?

—If you husband found it a challenge to persuade you, how did he finally do so?

—What was the nature of your first experience cuckolding your husband? Did you date your lover-of-the-evening while he waited at home, or did you fuck your first lover in front of him?

—Having taken your first lover, did you find you felt bad about yourself and somewhat "guilty"? If so, how did you manage to get over these feelings?

—When did you reach the point where dating and fucking other men, while your husband remained faithful as your cuckold, came to seem perfectly natural?

Thanks—

Custer

Victoria, you have come to the right place, but instead of letting everybody give you a barrage of questions, why dont you start at the beginning and tell us slowly how it all started including how each of you felt and the progress that you have made. then perhaps we would be entitled to questions. Please...?

Hi Victoria - I am very interested to hear your thoughts, especially since you say you follow along with what I've been posting.

I would be interested in knowing how you feel about my wife Sue and if you have any other insight or suggestions on things related to us or anything like that.

This board is rewarding as it is but at times I would enjoy hearing a womans perspective either in general or specifically about Sue and I.

At the beginning... thanks for your questions/comments

Hey All, thanks for your posts... I actually laughed out loud when I read jmexpat's question, as my husband asks the same question quite often. So I would say that although I do enjoy other cock, I think I could stop... right now however neither of us are at that point so I don't need to spend too much time on it.

Custer - your questions are interesting, I think what I will do is as Shidave suggested I will just start at the beginning as it will answer them as I go along.

KA (my husband) and I have been married for 5 years, I have always 'loved' men and have a few stories under my belt. I'm not sure if KA was aware of how he was preparing me or not but he always encouraged me to tell him about past lovers, what I liked about sex with them and what I didn't (mostly what I liked) It was a whole new experience for me sharing such details with a man about other men and how excepting he was and encouraging to continue... It wasn't uncommon for me to be telling him stories about my past during our sexual play.

Then came the moment that he not only told me that it would be hot to watch me with another man, but that I should not feel 'contained' in our relationship if I wanted to have sex with another man!!!!! I can't say I was shocked by the idea, I mean I have a very creative imagination and I could see how it could SEEM like a good idea. The hard part was believing someone could love me that much and still be okay with me being with another man, I was skeptical to the idea.

We both travel extensively for our jobs, most of my coworkers were men, and most of my clients were men, there was not a shortage of opportunities but I was still reluctant to take that first step. KA continued to encourage, continued to feed and nurture the idea he had planted and I could feel myself almost being ready to try...

Deciding to take the step was scary as hell... A good friend of mine is into 'alternative' sex and I asked him if he would consider a 'threesome' with us... I think it took about .2 seconds for him to respond 'yes'.. that was encouraging. We had a cocktail party with a bunch of friends, arranged for no children in the house, and after everyone cleared out and a couple of cocktails I was ready to take the first enormous step. While KA was in the living room tidying up, I walked into the kitchen and kissed our friend. I wanted to have KA walk into the kitchen and see me in another man's arms, to 'test' the water. Honestly, I was nervous beyond words.. Everything he had told me was going to be tested at this moment. So KA walks in, I could feel him watching, I didn't know it was possible to kiss someone and hold your breath at the same time... but I did and when we broke the kiss, KA just smiled at me and I knew we had just passed the first (of many many) test(s). As the three of us walked upstairs to the bedroom my excitement overcame the nerves that were screaming at me.

Have to run, will post more later.... thanks for listening guys, this is fun!

Soon... I will give you some of my thoughts regarding you and Sue later... I really do need to run now.... xoxo

Awaiting more...

the next step..

Is having a threesome cuckolding? or swinging? I'm thinking that having sex with another man would be considered cuckolding.

We went up to the bedroom, the guys stripped me while touching each part of ******* flesh with four hands and two mouths, it was very hot! At this point of course I was completely committed to making the most of this experience and I did. Our friend fucked me well while my husband watched... KA was the one that held our friends cock while he slid into me, so I knew that he was approving. He watched as I came on another man's cock, and he watched as another man filled my pussy with his cum. Then to top off the evenings events, he cleaned me and gave me another two orgasms.

The next morning was a wee bit uncomfortable because our guest had stayed the night and when I woke what I really wanted to do was spend time with my husband and work on processing the night before.

Processing was easier than I had anticipated, KA and I spent the day holding each other, discussing what had happened, kissing and more holding, and more reassuring. This perhaps is what made me ready to believe I (we) could take the next step.

Thanks for initiating your fascinating tale of sexual adventure...

Hi Ms. Victoria,

Thanks for posting your great story!

Victoria said:
We both travel extensively for our jobs, most of my coworkers were men, and most of my clients were men, there was not a shortage of opportunities but I was still reluctant to take that first step.

This sounds perfect...

Victoria said:
[My husband] KA continued to encourage, continued to feed and nurture the idea he had planted and I could feel myself almost being ready to try...

Your husband sounds like a natural cuckold...

Victoria said:
Deciding to take the step was scary as hell... A good friend of mine is into 'alternative' sex and I asked him if he would consider a 'threesome' with us... I think it took about .2 seconds for him to respond 'yes'.. that was encouraging.

Excellent... what a great opportunity.

Victoria said:
I didn't know it was possible to kiss someone and hold your breath at the same time...

Oh yes, definitely... as you found out.

Victoria said:

Good! And you're welcome. Your story is both erotic and intriguing, Ms. Victoria... you're an excellent writer.

Victoria said:
Is having a threesome cuckolding? or swinging? I'm thinking that having sex with another man would be considered cuckolding.

You're right. The definition of a cuckold is, a man with an unfaithful wife. Whether a married woman's husband is in bed with her while she fucks another man is irrelevant to the definition and to his status as her cuckold.

Victoria said:

Good! And you're welcome. Your story is both erotic and intriguing, Ms. Victoria... you're an excellent writer.

Victoria said:
Our friend fucked me well while my husband watched... KA was the one that held our friends cock while he slid into me, so I knew that he was approving. He watched as I came on another man's cock, and he watched as another man filled my pussy with his cum. Then to top off the evenings events, he cleaned me and gave me another two orgasms.

VERY good. It sounds like your husband intuitively understood his role as your cuckold... i.e., watching (not participating) while you fucked another man, assisting by guiding your lover's cock into your pussy, and cleaning your pussy afterwards including giving you additional orgasms with his tongue.

Victoria said:
Processing [the emotional fallout from my night with my first lover] was easier than I had anticipated. My cuckold KA and I spent the day holding each other, discussing what had happened, kissing and more holding, and more reassuring. This perhaps is what made me ready to believe I (we) could take the next step.

All this sounds very positive, Ms. Victoria. I look forward to hearing of your continued sexual adventures.

—Custer

The first step

Custer... I do believe you are a tease... just at thought..

So as the story continues, a couple months later I was overseas, I had a couple days of meetings and then KA was coming over to meet me and spend a few days being tourists. The timing was perfect, KA was to arrive early in the morning after I had finished my meetings. We had talked about what I was going to do that evening, I told him I would probably go down to the bar in the hotel and see what was happening (the bar is a well known 'hook up' place) while he spent the evening in the air. Again he was encouraging, telling me that I could have fun and he would only love me more if I were to do this. I said good bye to KA as the doors closed on his flight and decided that 'yes' I was going to go to the bar for the sole purpose of seeing 'what happens'. So I dressed, high black boots, black jeans, black sweater and a red leather jacket with appropriate jewelery.

I sat up to the bar, this particular bar is one that I tend to come to each time I'm in this town and I have a bit of a relationship with the bar tenders so it's really not awkward to be there. I ordered a glass of Duval-leRoy champagne (one of my favorites) and calmed myself to enjoy the moment. Not a few minutes later a lovely man sits up beside me and strikes up a conversation. Yes I am new to this..... not meeting men, not flirting with men, and not having fun with them (I am well practiced for all of that).... but to look at them, then decide if I wanted to encourage them to the point of taking them to my room and fucking them.. this is new to me while in a relationship.

I take a deep breath and again reassure myself that KA is being honest, forthcoming and sincere in his promises to me. I begin the dance. Greg introduces himself to me and I to him, we exchange pleasantries, discussing our jobs, our reason for being here and all the things you talk about while taking up time. Another man slides in behind me and (not unintentionally) I balance myself by placing my hand on Greg's leg. I find myself looking into his eyes and apologizing for touching him in such a way, he lays his hand over mine and tells me that it is he that is appreciative for the gentleman behind me. Okay - so I know now that if I want to pursue this, it's a go. In our discussions to this point I have mentioned that my husband is en route, Greg now asks me again when my husband is due to land. Before I can answer he leans to me and kisses me, it is hot, really hot.. I break the kiss and I tell him KA lands at 7:00 AM and he then stands and asks me to join him in his room for a nightcap...

I took his hand, the couple glasses of champagne giving me a bit more courage than I'm sure I would have had without them and we head to the elevator. I love elevators, once inside there is no more room for talk, I am pressed against the back of the elevator as the first kiss happens, Greg is about three inches taller than me with my high heel boots and he has a strong body pressed against mine, his kiss is intense, I can feel myself already surrendering to his aggressive touch. The door opens and our embrace is broken quickly as he pulls me along the hall to his room. The thought of KA arriving in the morning and me telling him that I have officially cockolded him creeping into my thoughts and I begin to allow my nerves to come to the surface. I think to myself, what if he really can't do this, what if this changes who 'we' are.. what if???? It's terrifying...

Once in Greg's room I know I need to make a decision, as much as I have been taught to doubt the honesty and integrity of men (sorry guys, but I hadn't had a lot of positive experiences regarding men being honest up to this point) I realize that KA was not in that same category, he had not done anything to make me doubt his word or his love for me. So at that point I decided that I would create the 'new' story of ours, I wouldn't hold back. We sit on the couch in Greg's room and begin making out, he kisses me and touches me in a way that I seem to forget all the apprehension I've experience up to this moment.

I explored his body with my hands, touching and caressing, unbuttoning as I continued, then I stood him up and took his cock into my mouth. I do love feeling a hard cock in my mouth, playing with him, licking and sucking, stroking and teasing. Greg looked down at me and told me that if I continued he was going to cum in my mouth, and as tempting as that sounded I told him no, I wanted his cum in my pussy... (I knew that I wanted to have a freshly fucked pussy for when KA arrived) Greg pulled me up and started undressing me...

I'm not really sure what I was thinking when I got dressed that night, but what I was wearing was not conducive to a seductive undressing. Fortunately Greg did not seem too concerned as he pulled my sweater over my head, and laid me on the bed to tug my boots and snug jeans off. Now I do need to point out that KA loves to buy me lingerie from Agent Provocateur, and once all the overly restraining clothing was off I was left wearing a gorgeous black lace panties and bra set. I lay on the bed and am completely engrossed as Greg crawls over top of me.

The most amazing thing happens then, and I do believe that it is why I have been able to sort through and accept being a 'hot wife' and cuckolding KA... Greg asked me if my husband knew how lucky he was, he asked me as his hard cock was sliding into me, as he filled me, we were talking about my husband.... It completely sent me over the edge, I'm not sure I've had such a strong orgasm before... afterward I remember thinking with a smile on my face... so this is what cuckolding is about... :)

KA arrived late, his flight was delayed, so, NO I was not laying in bed waiting for him when he arrived...I was just getting out of the shower on the way to an appointment... I was wired, I was beyond wired, I was terrified that I had just crossed a line that there was no way back for me. A couple times that morning KA asked me if everything was okay, I dodged his questions, knowing that I needed to make this a memorable moment when I told him... I'm not certain now if I believed that or if I was just terrified beyond words and was biding my time????

So the moment came, we had reservations at a gorgeous salon, a table for two, a stunning bottle of champagne, and the moment of truth... I raised a glass of champagne to my husband and said 'here is to my cuckold husband' as we 'clinked' glasses the look of sheer amazement and joy that came over his face convinced me that I did not need to be forgiven for my actions but more to the point I was about to be rewarded. And then KA kissed me.....

This moment, the first toast, the first acknowledgment, and the first true acceptance was by far and away one of the most memorable moments... I knew we were on a path....

Victoria,

Very hot! Will you post a picture anytime?

Thoughts

SoonToBe said:
Hi Victoria - I am very interested to hear your thoughts, especially since you say you follow along with what I've been posting.

My husband follows you quite regularly, sometimes he shares, sometimes he doesn't :) But I must admit we do have some interesting discussions around what's happening with you and Sue

SoonToBe said:
I would be interested in knowing how you feel about my wife Sue and if you have any other insight or suggestions on things related to us or anything like that.

STB... I don't know how you do it... honestly I don't... I know for myself I couldn't see someone on such a regular basis, I know it would interfere with my marriage and I'm not willing to do that. I also know that KA would not be interested in me spending that much time with someone else as well. In fact one of the things that he has expressed to me over and over is that while he enjoys and finds it very hot and sexy when I have sex with another man and either he watches or I tell him about it later, the part that he really struggles with is my bull and I talking and sharing anything other than sex...

SoonToBe said:
This board is rewarding as it is but at times I would enjoy hearing a womans perspective either in general or specifically about Sue and I.

hmm, so from a woman's perspective I guess a part of me can understand Sue wanting to stay with one man.. I mean really, there are a lot of creeps out there (I've experienced a few from this site) and then there are some really great guys that are interested in not only being a bull but making sure that everyone is getting out of the experience what their role should.. It's a fine line to walk. I think that Sue had found that comfort level with Brad and now with Don.

For me, I need to have some kind of rapport with the bull... it doesn't need to be an extensive breakdown (yes, I have been known to fuck on the first date! :) ) but I need to at least feel he is a good guy. And I have been wrong a couple times before as well... but in general I need to feel like I have some control even when things are 'out of control'.. not sure if I'm making any sense or not...

The one thing I do know is I have crossed the line and I'm kinda loving it right now... as a matter of fact... the bull I met on this site over a year ago... is on his way over to spend the day with me (and KA if I let him)

xoxo

Victoria said:
Custer... I do believe you are a tease*... just a thought...

Please, Ms. Victoria... I'm a very serious fellow and a sensitive guy. I mean, you don't want to hurt my feelings, do you...?

But seriously now (as we late-night comedians always say)... I'm impressed by your articulate posts and the quality of your writing. And you can take my word for it; I've had enough experience to know. I encourage you to continue describing your sexual adventures as your husband's cuckoldress, and your thoughts and feelings which are very informative. You're good!

—Custer

* Actually, I've never thought of myself as a "tease" nor has anyone else ever suggested that. Maybe you have more insight into me than I have into myself...

Victoria, men are very malleable especially cuckolds or those aspiring to be cuckolds. If he follows STB's lifestyle he probably likes the idea that yours could be the same. It follows that a an attachment will form for regular fuck buddy. His fears of your attachment to the bull are very valid and it happens that marriages go bad because of this, so you have to work on your husband and reassure him he will always be number one.That part will be easy. Even more important; you have to work on your emotions and not lose resoect for hubby and put his likes and dislikes at the forefront.Make sure your bulls dont want strong attachements nor control. The moment a bull seems like wanting to control you or hubby, then you should back off. This is difficult to gauge. Most important; are you strong enough? Are you sure you have no submissive tendancies?

and the Mistress says.....

Rimini... not sure about posting any pics, although I do love to have KA take photos when I'm with my bull(s)... and I myself am a photographer (love to shoot nudes... any volunteers?) but I am certain it will take a whole lot more time and possible convincing for me to post any photo... You'll just have to use your imagination!

Custer...I have been told on more than one occasion I am very intuitive, so perhaps indeed you are a tease ready to be discovered!

And thank you for your accolades.... you are very sweet, I will keep posting and commenting as long as anyone finds it interesting...

Shidave.. Of course, I enjoy the exploration of my submissive side, as much as I enjoy donning any and all of my black leather mistress attire! (check out northboundleather.com) As does my husband enjoy both sides of mine and his personality... however I have to admit, I do enjoy the 'dress up' part of being the mistress exponentially!!!

I can honestly say that if at any moment my husband felt that any bull was overly exerting or overstepping boundaries he would be in 'ass kicking' mode in a heart beat. Sadly a lesson I've learned first hand (I think I did mention in one of the last posts about knowing there are a few 'creeps' out there!)

And now after a beautifully satisfying and sexually charged day it is time for my adoring cuckold husband and I to enjoy a lovely dinner for two.. picnic style on the bed that my bull has taken me on several different ways today... think KA will enjoy the location?

oops.... I inadvertently neglected to give you your

xoxox

Victoria :)

Hi Victoria,

I tried to find time to reply earlier but...

I read your reply earlier today and have been thinking about some of what you said. Your comment about "such a regular basis" struck me. The first thought that I had was that in reality, Sue sees Don about 3 times a month. In that light, I don't know that it's really that much of the time. But in the other sense of it being something that is planned and looked forward to - I suppose. I know that Sue gets herself psyched up for her time with him (dare I say that sometimes I feel like it's her version of going to the gym?) and I sometimes wonder how eager she would be - again, on that regular basis - to be with him. I think your husband feels the way I felt - he uses the term "sharing", I used the term "intimacy" - and I too was anxious about it, especially with Brad. But as time went by and I felt I could trust Sue to control things and not hurt me, it became easier and not something to fear, for me, it just became a non-issue.

I know that Sue is not, at least not yet, someone who can just go from guy to guy. So, in that sense - for what I would like us to be doing right now, one "steady" guy is, at least for me, giving the experience I want. I'd like to think Sue is pretty perceptive regarding guys (hey - she picked me) so maybe she just knew that Don would be okay? Kind of that 6th sense thing that made her feel at ease with him. Your desire for rapport with your partner is what you need and is similar to what Sue had always told me about who she'd fuck - that same good vibe.

I am curious about whether KA is reading your thread here and I am also very curious about how your visitor works out. I also noted that you've been married for 5 years and was wondering if you have any children yet? I do think that is something that is perhaps unique about Sue and I is our ages and history together, I believe we may be quite a bit older than you in that we will be together coming up on 26+ years now. Perhaps that softened some of the issues for me that you are encountering with KA.....

Enjoy.

let's go deeper...

STB... please do not ever feel that I am ever judging your or Sue's choices... I am merely expressing my thoughts and experiences... I have tried to create the best experience with the one bull I have... I also have experienced not so great opportunities with others...

Your comment that Sue only sees Don three times a month, to me, is a lot ... I have seen my 'Bull' three times in 14 months....

But the one beautiful thing that we all share (yes, I am a woman who believes in the wonders of the universe,) we are all on a path, each of us will experience our own unique path, and as long as we can be true to it no one has the right to cast judgment... I have nor ever will do that...

As for KA and me, we are both blessed to find one another the second time round... :)

Yes, we have only been together (yet share 5 children) for a handful of years, but I cannot say that we are less experienced.. I don't think so.. I believe, that because of our past, we are much more solidly planted in the present...

All of that being said... I do find myself honouring your and Sue's commitment to what you are both experiencing.. and if you are BOTH finding a challenging yet satisfying balance, all the power to you. My guess is, since you and Sue have been together for 26+ years... that we are in the same age category.. :)

Yes, KA is following and participating in my postings.. he is most encouraging about me sharing... (he loves how I share! )

So I know it is not possible, but I would LOVE to sit with you and Sue and have an open, honest dialogue... I do feel that we would have the most interesting, intriguing conversations...

So here is a question for you... does Sue get to share or discuss what's happening with anyone? You have this outlet and feedback from this site (whether it be accurate or not) but how does Sue find her outlet?

BTW... KA just shared a pic of Sue with me... she's hot! side note... can one be cuckolded by another woman with a wife, or does it need to be with a man? just wondering...... ;)

Victoria said:
BTW... KA just shared a pic of Sue with me... she's hot! side note... can one be cuckolded by another woman with a wife, or does it need to be with a man? just wondering...... ;)

Different people will give different answers to this, but for me, personally, the answer is yes. My wife stepped out on me with other women long before she expanded her horizons to include fucking other men and the resulting roller coaster ride, from my perspective, was very much the same. She has also had a couple of long term relationships with women that were emotional as well as sexual, while being married to me, which she has not done with male lovers.

Users who are viewing this thread