• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

I'm new to this....

• Thread starterVictoria
  • Start date
Sojourner,

sojourner.q said:
I too was once a "conspiracy theorist". But I traded that uniform in for one more comfortable...now, I wear the simple attire of a "nobody".

I'm sure the "new aristocracy" (corporate executives, as you accurately point out, and their "regulator" gov't counterparts on the other sides of their revolving doors) approves of your acquiescence and acceptance of what they view as your proper role.

sojourner.q said:
For you see, I eventually realized that none of the powerful people I theorized about having all those conspiracies cared one whit what I thought.

You have that right. Sometimes, though, when nobodies start making noise, the powers that be bestir themselves and take action (most often successfully) to suppress the noise, thereby providing evidence that they care.

sojourner.q said:
Here I was loosing sleep and precious moments of peaceful contemplation worrying about things I could never change!

Yes, it's a distressing realization, isn't it? But, my view is slightly different. I have a persistent urge to want to know what really happened, not just the official story of what happened, despite not being able to do anything about it. I mean, there's literally nothing of note happening in the universe that we humans can do anything about... right? But, surely you must agree that if some of us didn't have an intense desire to understand how the earth and the universe "really work," as opposed to how they're "officially supposed to work," our civilization (such as it is) would still be stuck somewhere prior to the middle ages.

sojourner.q said:
However, being weak, just a nudge of temptation and I can fall right back into my habits of old...especially if the subject turns to the new royalty (sometimes known as international corporations).

Atta-boy... (for inspiration, or just a good and interesting read, see "Confessions of an Economic Hit Man," by John Perkins, 2004, 250 pp. [hardcover]).

sojourner.q said:
Ah, but alas, it has always been some nobility conspiring...has it not?

Yes... along with the rest of us. But, they tend to be most effective.

—Custer

Custer Laststand said:
Sojourner,

I'm sure the "new aristocracy" (corporate executives, as you accurately point out, and their "regulator" gov't counterparts on the other sides of their revolving doors) approves of your acquiescence and acceptance of what they view as your proper role.

It makes little difference, or more accurately no difference to me and my daily life if they approve, disapprove or don't know...they bore me just as much as I bore them....

You have that right. Sometimes, though, when nobodies start making noise, the powers that be bestir themselves and take action (most often successfully) to suppress the noise, thereby providing evidence that they care.

There, you said it yourself...if we nobodies start making too much noise, then life becomes more difficult for us until we stop. And to what end? Just wasted some of life's days on a nonproductive endeavor it seems.

Yes, it's a distressing realization, isn't it? But, my view is slightly different. I have a persistent urge to want to know what really happened, not just the official story of what happened, despite not being able to do anything about it. I mean, there's literally nothing of note happening in the universe that we humans can do anything about... right? But, surely you must agree that if some of us didn't have an intense desire to understand how the earth and the universe "really work," as opposed to how they're "officially supposed to work," our civilization (such as it is) would still be stuck somewhere prior to the middle ages.

Well, I think you may be mixing things up here a bit...why the need to know what really happened when you acknowledge that you can do nothing about it?...and the desire to know about scientific things is a creative act (often born of inspiration - i.e. Einstein's early discovers and his frustration in later years because the magic inspiration had departed, etc.)...Thus, it seems to me that productive inquisitiveness is fruitful and good...but conspiracy theories are lacking in any good fruit and usually produce only negative energy in the pursuit....and actually there are some things we humans have the power to control - one is how we choose to spend our energy...

Atta-boy... (for inspiration, or just a good and interesting read, see "Confessions of an Economic Hit Man," by John Perkins, 2004, 250 pp. [hardcover]).

And I wonder what the information would bring to me (except perhaps confirmation that evil exists)....instead I could use that time sitting by a quiet steam watching the clouds float by...I think I'll float with the clouds - but thank you for the offer.

Yes... along with the rest of us. But, they tend to be most effective.

It depends on what you consider an effective use of ones life I suppose...for my part, I wouldn't trade my life for theirs..... Peace to you and yours
—Custer

Hmmmm, some interesting points. Since you clearly gave this some thought and time, I'll try my best to address some of them directly under your comments above in bold. (and I hope Victoria will overlook our side journey on her thread space)

trying to walk the next day...

…feeling KA's tongue caress my very sensitive pussy was excruciatingly sensual… my entire body was reacting to every stroke, it was like he was playing an instrument with his tongue and I was the instrument. Add to that Sage laying beside me added to the entire sensation, I’ve never had orgasms like these two men, my husband and my new lover, have just bestowed upon me.

KA crawled up and lay beside me, wrapping me in his arms and whispering in my ear how much he loved me. Feeling Sage nuzzling against the back of my neck… I was exhausted; I drifted off to the land of nod with a smile on my face.

I woke up to hands running over my shoulder down my side and finally resting on my ass… then back up… it took me a moment to realize I was sandwiched between two men, my ass pushed up against Sage… His cock was hard and pushing against my ass, his hand now on my hip pulling me against him. I nuzzled my ass against him, feeling his need as I pushed against him. I had no idea what time it was, I just knew it was dark…
I rolled over and wordlessly pushed Sage on his back, I climbed on top of him and guided his hard cock into me as I lowered myself. I was still incredibly sensitive as I slowly rode him. I leaned down to kiss Sage, sucking his tongue in the same rhythm I was sliding over his cock. I’m not sure when KA woke, but I felt the mattress shift as he came closer to watch.

I sat up on Sage, bracing my hands on his thighs as I arched my back to feel his cock rub all those sensitive spots inside me. Again, I could feel an orgasm begin to form as I ground myself onto his cock. There were no words spoken from any of us as I began to moan and buck on his cock, then I felt it, Sage’s hot cum filling me over and over intensifying my orgasm yet again.
I collapsed on top of Sage, kissing him again. Sage and I rolled over placing me once again between Sage and KA.. I turned my head to kiss KA and then again fell back to sleep.

The next morning was interesting; I’ve not shared a bathroom with two men before. (well not with two men that I just spent the night fucking over and over) We all took turns, of course, I needed the most time so as KA was shaving I was in the shower, while Sage was brushing his teeth, I was putting makeup on… thinking about it now it’s rather humorous…. And sexy…

We were going add to the cuckold adventure by being out in public. Walking down the street holding both KA and Sage’s hands got us several interesting stares and a few rather complimentary comments, I wonder now if it was because I was holding both their hands or if it was the glow I gave off, or if it was the way I was walking? We went for lunch, then we went to a very well known sex store to do a bit of browsing. All the while holding one or the others, or both of these sexy men’s hands…

Needless to say, I cannot talk or think about that weekend without having the largest ‘cat who ate the canary’ look possible.

xoxo
Victoria

denial...

... oh, and I just booked tickets to go and see Sage in less than two weeks...

Suppose I should to begin the 'denial' phase of the experience for KA tonight?

;-P

xoxo
Victoria

awesome adventures victoria. would like you to chat with my gf, who is wayy into this
but has only had one guy so far...and currently lookin for the perfect bull.

realcuckoldmike said:
awesome adventures victoria. would like you to chat with my gf, who is wayy into this
but has only had one guy so far...and currently lookin for the perfect bull.

===========

good luck to ya Mike ..........no one can overstate
the pleasure a cornuto experiences when a superior
male takes his woman as he stands helplessly by looking like a
fool to the wolrd and more importantly to his erstwhile bed-mate :confused:

Mike... what would you have me relay to your gf? (and I would be happy to oblige)

Duke... I disagree with your generic description of looking like a fool... my interpretation and experience is more along the lines of 'knowing yourself and knowing what buttons you want to have pushed... THEN having the ability to do it so all are satisfied in the end'

Perhaps I am the ultimate optimist, (which I believe I am) but my hope is that most who are engaged in this lifestyle are willing participants and are getting out of it what he/she needs/wants/desires....

Just some thoughts to ponder...

xoxo
Victoria

My beautiful Victoria...

Victoria said:
... oh, and I just booked tickets to go and see Sage in less than two weeks...

Suppose I should to begin the 'denial' phase of the experience for KA tonight?

;-P

xoxo
Victoria

I can't wait to see you again, these two weeks are going to be tough... But worth the wait!! Reading about our first meeting has been fun (I really need to sit down and write about how I felt the first time we finally got to kiss... Wow!)... But you have such an amazing way with words, I'm afraid I won't be able to do it justice. I'll just have to replay it in my head for now ;-)

Looking forward to seeing you soon...

Sage

Ps- interested to see which picture of us you choose to post ;-)

photos.....

KA took both of these photos... the second night... after the three of us had spent the night together before, spent the day shopping at the sex store and strolling threw downtown arm in arm or holding hands.... then finally we dressed for dinner... when we came back to the room (yes, I was so ready to have them both again!) I gave KA my camera and told him to take all the photos he wanted... here are a couple that I will share with you... KA has picked out a few others that he wants to post, but he is going to have to do some 'convincing' for a bit longer... ;-P

Enjoy..... (I know I did!)

Victoria
xoxo

Attachments

• Victoria_Sage1.jpg
    Victoria_Sage1.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 424
  • Victoria_Sage2.jpg
    Victoria_Sage2.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 433
Wow!! Let's see the other pix. What I can se is a beautiful body!!
Cheers, Harry

Victoria said:
KA took both of these photos... the second night... after the three of us had spent the night together before, spent the day shopping at the sex store and strolling threw downtown arm in arm or holding hands.... then finally we dressed for dinner... when we came back to the room (yes, I was so ready to have them both again!) I gave KA my camera and told him to take all the photos he wanted... here are a couple that I will share with you... KA has picked out a few others that he wants to post, but he is going to have to do some 'convincing' for a bit longer... ;-P

Enjoy..... (I know I did!)

Victoria
xoxo

wow wow wow! you are a beauty!

Thank you for your comments.... :)

Wondering if your wives or girlfriends deny you sex prior to seeing their bulls? If they do, how long are you cut off for? Does it add to your experience of being cuckolded?

xoxo
Victoria

Victoria said:
Thank you for your comments.... :)

Wondering if your wives or girlfriends deny you sex prior to seeing their bulls? If they do, how long are you cut off for? Does it add to your experience of being cuckolded?

xoxo
Victoria

========

being denied marital relations intensifies cuckoldness greatly ;)

I suspected so... I totally understand denial... what about from the 'bulls' perspective.. is this what you all want? the ability to claim another's woman even before you have her?

xoxo
Victoria

(btw... it makes perfect sense to me if this is the case! xoxo)

Reactions: toolman2c
Victoria said:
I suspected so... I totally understand denial... what about from the 'bulls' perspective.. is this what you all want? the ability to claim another's woman even before you have her?

xoxo
Victoria

(btw... it makes perfect sense to me if this is the case! xoxo)

================

there is hardly a bull on this site :(

It seems that the denial of your cuck turns you on a great deal!So how does your bull and cuck think about it!!!Does it even matter to you how the cuck feels?Pretty sure the bull will love it!!!:)

waiting for more updates

Virginia, can't wait to hear more of your adventures. Please post more as you can, and I would love to see more of your gorgeous body.

Love your posts Victoria...you might say I'm a big fan of yours ;)

Users who are viewing this thread