• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Images from a true cuckoldress

• Thread starterJinxypie
  • Start date
love to put 10in in her she is a beatuy

What's the deal with having your own site? And are you posts here just a marketing ploy to get more people to visit your site?

jinxypie said:
Go to my site and complete the "Meet Me" form. Want some fun with this hotwife? Let's plan.

I went to your site there was a bunch of shit about paying, hey guys this one is a real hustler your all getting played. I dont doubt this chic is real buy she is as real as those cam girls who contact you and even send you real pics only to ask at the end for you to join their site with your credit card.

Blackcockforwhiteslut said:
I went to your site there was a bunch of shit about paying, hey guys this one is a real hustler your all getting played. I dont doubt this chic is real buy she is as real as those cam girls who contact you and even send you real pics only to ask at the end for you to join their site with your credit card.

You couldn't be more WRONG....She's an amateur cucktrix with her own site.
Not some random cam-chick. With all the fakes and bullshitters on this site I find it odd that you'd try and go after one of the REAL women we have comming and posting here.

:wtf:

You are very hot Jinxy and love your photos.

DE_BBC said:
You couldn't be more WRONG....She's an amateur cucktrix with her own site.
Not some random cam-chick. With all the fakes and bullshitters on this site I find it odd that you'd try and go after one of the REAL women we have comming and posting here.

:wtf:

Oh wait so she has met people on here then? Look I am calling it how I see it, go to her site and its not long until you stumble onto something about fee's. Oh and did you know cam girls have really stepped their shit up its not like before anymore. Cam girls know often post on sites even post pics with signs up saying I am real then after they have lured you in they drop a line about how they are a model and need your help to win a competition (Your help being your credit card).

I just wanna know which is better that little white pussy or your dick sucking skills.

Oh wait so she has met people on here then?

I don't think I have met anyone in real life from DarkCavern yet, but have met many people from other forums/websites.

I do change up the free preview about once a month, so if you're not interested in purchasing no harm, just visit a month later and you'll see something new. Also, there's a forum, contact pages (it costs nothing to email me), and my blog. Lots of free stuff!

...after they have lured you in they drop a line about how they are a model and need your help to win a competition (Your help being your credit card).
I'm absolutely NOT a model! Just a webmistress, doing her job.

DE_BBC? You're awesome, and so is your blog! :love: When are you coming to NC to see me? ;)

Bmore_BlkDick said:
I just wanna know which is better that little white pussy or your dick sucking skills.

You can be the judge of that. ;)

jinxypie said:
I don't think I have met anyone in real life from DarkCavern yet, but have met many people from other forums/websites.

I do change up the free preview about once a month, so if you're not interested in purchasing no harm, just visit a month later and you'll see something new. Also, there's a forum, contact pages (it costs nothing to email me), and my blog. Lots of free stuff!

I'm absolutely NOT a model! Just a webmistress, doing her job.

DE_BBC? You're awesome, and so is your blog! :love: When are you coming to NC to see me? ;)

Webmistress, cam girl your all the same to me. Your here to entice and exploit desperate men on here, and some are so desperate they wont look past the who you really are as their to busy wanking to the idea that if they kiss your ass enough maybe just maybe one day you will meet one of them.

Webmistress, cam girl your all the same to me. Your here to entice and exploit desperate men on here, and some are so desperate they wont look past the who you really are as their to busy wanking to the idea that if they kiss your ass enough maybe just maybe one day you will meet one of them.

Webmistress means I run the website. I do the editing, uploading, layout -- all of it. I'm not out to exploit anyone, I enjoy my job and love showing off. What's so bad about that? And who are you to say who I really am? You don't know me, so don't make judgements.

jinxypie said:
Webmistress means I run the website. I do the editing, uploading, layout -- all of it. I'm not out to exploit anyone, I enjoy my job and love showing off. What's so bad about that? And who are you to say who I really am? You don't know me, so don't make judgements.

Ohhhhh I am sorry my dear but I can thing's how I see them.:)

Ohhhhh I am sorry my dear but I can thing's how I see them.:)

So what? She's a hot chick posting hot pix, and you're just some guy giving her shit on a msg board. Guess whose side I'm on? You can knock it off now.

dig420 said:
So what? She's a hot chick posting hot pix, and you're just some guy giving her shit on a msg board. Guess whose side I'm on? You can knock it off now.

There was no need to intercede oh E-Knight of Camelot, I had already dropped the matter. Good one though It might just score you some points with her, your ever closer to getting that pussy.

jinxypie said:
Hello,

I'm Jinxypie. I have only had one huge black bull, but I know he won't be my last. ;) Here are a few recent pictures of me.

More images can be found on my website, Cuckoldress Jinxypie - Cuckolding Hotwife.

Since you have a sissy cuck I'm hoping this doesn't creep you out but...what are your measurments and ht and wt?

you have perfect tits, I'd love to have some just like them and I wonder what size they are in relation to your frame (although I'm sure I can't get those wonderful nipples and aureoles which is what makes them perfect)

Will & Eve said:
And you are even closer to getting banned.

Next smart ass comment gets you the prize.

See if I'm serious - please.

Nope, THAT one gets him banned :jerry:

3 day ban until he learns to be nice to both women and mods.

Yeah, when you get right down to this...all the white boy fantasies aside....this is just a posting to get moore people to pay to access the website.........which is fine, as long as it is disclosed RIGHT UP FRONT, and I don't see that being the case.

Gotta' understand...for most white boys on here, this is as close to the Real Deal as they are EVER going to get. So something like this seems very attractive to them. It costs less than a night out at the bar getting turned down by every one there (guys too!! LOL) and they can hide in their little basement "offices" and play with Mr Winky and pretend they are the girls in the photo's/videos or pretend that is their GF/Wife if they happen to have snagged one somehow......this is as good as it EVER gets for them.

LOLLOL JMNBABE

IMG_3809.jpg

SluttyDreams said:
Since you have a sissy cuck I'm hoping this doesn't creep you out but...what are your measurments and ht and wt?

you have perfect tits, I'd love to have some just like them and I wonder what size they are in relation to your frame (although I'm sure I can't get those wonderful nipples and aureoles which is what makes them perfect)

Didn't mean to overlook this one!

Measurements. I'm 5'3" tall, about 135lbs... and I have sad 34B boobs.
I'm going to get them done eventually... LOL. :flash:

Last edited by a moderator:
dig420 said:
Nope, THAT one gets him banned :jerry:

3 day ban until he learns to be nice to both women and mods.

Was I banned? Oh sorry I guess I didn’t notice................anyway yehhhhhhhhhhhh to mod power you certainly showed me didn’t you lesson learnt.

Users who are viewing this thread