Images from a true cuckoldress

• Thread starterJinxypie
  • Start date
jinxypie said:
For those that are interested, I have a free gallery page with two video clips from this night.
Jinxypie gallery with videos!

jinxypie I would like to apologise for my previous comments in regards to your motive and objective on this site. I was out of line and sincerely apologise, hope you offense was taken.

Takin' it off...

IMG_4276.jpg

Blackcockforwhiteslut said:
There was no need to intercede oh E-Knight of Camelot, I had already dropped the matter. Good one though It might just score you some points with her, your ever closer to getting that pussy.

I know I'm a little tardy on this...plus, this isn't my fight....but I can't resist. I know. Imagine that!

I sincerely doubt dig is trying to "score points" in order to get that pussy. If you go to her website (which you apparently have not), you can see that she's kinda "in the business" so to speak. She's got calendars with open and filled dates, so it's not a big secret.

Education on the subject is the key to any good argument.

DE_BBC said:
girl ...you look so good, I wanna plant, you and grow a whole field of y'all.

More than one Jinxypie is asking for biiiiiiiiiig trouble! ;)

gears said:
Education on the subject is the key to any good argument.

Ok, that makes me want to dress as a school teacher. Hair up, glasses on, tight skirt, high heels, ruler in hand... =p

Jinxy Babe your look fantastic so does your site. I hope to join you someday would be an honor to "Breed" that juicy pie of yours..

MrLott said:
Jinxy Babe your look fantastic so does your site. I hope to join you someday would be an honor to "Breed" that juicy pie of yours..

We'll see what we can work out! :)

Damn baby that looks so good I just want to jam my tongue in both those tight holes. ON CAMERA OF COURSE

I do hope to work with you sometime soon! :)

high heels...

IMG_4508.jpg

(I need to practice walking in 6 inch heels... ;) )

oh hell now that is beautiful.....

L.a

are there any white women or white wives (who's husband doesnt know) who'd llike this cuck to pretend to be your husband one night and take you to a mandingo party in Hollywood and watch you get fucked all night? Contact me.

you're awesome babe ;)

Where are pics with your Black Bull? Please post them.

Sorry I've been away for a while!

Last week I had a visit from one of my favorite guys. This BBC fucked me long and hard!!!

I created a free gallery for you all to enjoy. Here's a preview. ;)

IMG_00217.jpg

Free Jinxypie gallery with Video

jinxypie said:
Measurements. I'm 5'3" tall, about 135lbs... and I have sad 34B boobs.
I'm going to get them done eventually... LOL. :flash:

NOOOOOOO! Jinxy your tits are exquisitely perfect. Nothing sad about them. It would be hard to improve on what nature gave you. I love a girl who exudes confidence with what they got. :bowdown:

Please don't go the Janet Mason route!