• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

******** in a "different" way...

Think my wife Amy might get any reaction posting on a lamp pole?

A1.jpg
Would love to see my cock going in her stomach

Who would like to ****** a printed picture of my bbw wife at at public toilet, parking lot, store or whatever? Pm me.

Hey guys...I was thinking of fun ways to make my husband a little nervous and have some fun...has anyone ever "printed" out pics of their wife and posted them in public restrooms or other public places...I thought that would be a rush and something fun to experiment with. Has anyone done or would want to try this with me?
HOT. I wanted to do this to my wife as some point

Did that once some years back. I was on a business trip in Bangkok. I had printed some pics of my wife and brought them wt me from home.
Posted some pics in the men's toilets in 2 bars with my email address for them to email if they got to see the pics. No one emailed me.
I figured whoever found the pics used it for their own pleasure or the cleaning lady found them and threw them away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back