In shape women

• Thread starterrideurass
  • Start date

rideurass

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Sep 16, 2008
Are there any inshape, HWP women out there???

All I see are big women. Ladies, not all black guys like big women. Trust me!!

E.

I Agree

I agree. More in shape and slim women. Please!

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree. It seems that there are many more bigger women in here than anything else. I feel like I'm in good shape, but in turn I want a man who is also in good shape.

Attachments

• Me 024.jpg
    Me 024.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 2,911
  • Me 020.jpg
    Me 020.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 1,829
Yess...please add more pics. HWP and in shape women, show off your sexy bodies:)

Ok, so we had a request for some pics in heels. How are these?

Attachments

• me (82).jpg
    me (82).jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 2,182
  • Me 194.jpg
    Me 194.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 1,968
Good shape!

Ohiocpl23, you are in very good shape! You are Hot! Thank you for the pics. Some pics of you in a bikini would be great. Thaks for posting.

Ohiocpl23....thanks..you are one of the best I seen on DC :) Keep up the good work

Like what you got goin on with you Ohio, those heels would look delicious on my shoulders.

Ohiocpl23 said:
... I feel like I'm in good shape, but in turn I want a man who is also in good shape.
You certainly deserve a man in good shape, you are very beautiful.

I'm in pretty descent shape for 40+ (at least hubby says) and I have had hell finding a BBC to play with, until this week. All the pics are recent btw....

dammit

Attachments

• IMG_1519.jpg
    IMG_1519.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 1,615
  • IMG_0295t.jpg
    IMG_0295t.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 1,154
Howdy, Blueyes. Love you in that 3rd. pic. I remember you having a hard time finding a "friend" a while back. Glad to see it has happened. So, tell us how you met -I'm betting he hit on you at a grocery store.

You are right that there are an aweful lot of ladies who are not "in shape" hanging around. I'd also love to see some tight, high quality bodies.

Texas you are sexy hot:)

Ohiocpl23 said:
I agree. It seems that there are many more bigger women in here than anything else. I feel like I'm in good shape, but in turn I want a man who is also in good shape.

Cute!!!!

I think this street goes both ways I do not think women llike big fat slobs with beer bellies and rat ass hair with bad dental either. Nothing against heavy people either it is just that all it comes down to is taking care of yourself as who likes to eat nasty pussy or for a woman sucking a nasty cock and there are those into it but this road goes both ways in my book.

I agree muleman. very good point.

More!

Lets have more in shape women posting their pics please.

shybob9306 said:
Lets have more in shape women posting their pics please.

(quietly adding)

Thank You

Pictureofagirl, thank you!!!!! You are hot! Your husband is a lucky man. Thanks for shareing the pics. Any more of you in a bikini?