In shape women

• Thread starterrideurass
  • Start date
shybob9306 said:
Pictureofagirl, thank you!!!!! You are hot! Your husband is a lucky man. Thanks for shareing the pics. Any more of you in a bikini?

I have lots of bikinis. but i don't look great in alot of them. some here...i should go now...bye :)

great pics baby

hey

Ohiocpl23 said:
Ok, so we had a request for some pics in heels. How are these?

You make my blood pump, the chick in the red...your beautiful !

I hope i'm not spamming...

Pictureofagirl,

You have a fantastic body and I can tell you enjoy showing it off. Does it get you off to have blk men looking at your pictures? Thanks for contributing to our viewing pleasure.

T

Ohiocouple,

You have a delicious body as well. We would love to see you post a few more.....your very sexy looking. Thanks for the posts.

T

Thanks!

Thank you for the pics. I wish more women like you who are in shape would post on here. I tired of looking at fat flabby out of shape women. Thanks again.

you have such a beautiful body can you post more pics (or send me some)
thanks

Pretty sure I qualify. Like an earlier poster, if they want me, I also prefer my men tall, attractive and muscular.

Attachments

• Tina 05.jpg
    Tina 05.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 1,129
  • Tina 01.jpg
    Tina 01.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 956
...and another...

Attachments

• Tina 10a.jpg
    Tina 10a.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 1,145
  • Love
Reactions: MattyF
Don't tease with just a hint of your bbc affairs (a hand here in there). Shows us your bbc devotion!!=p

...you'd prefer this?? No way to see my figure from this...lol!

Attachments

• A Man's Cock 02.jpg
    A Man's Cock 02.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 947
Very nice

Atlcuckcpl thank you! This is what I'm talking about. More slim, attractive in shape women. I hope more in shape women post.

Last edited by a moderator:
more for shybob

"wow" is very flattering :)

Thank You!

Pictureofagirl, you are hot! Thank you for posting. I would love to watch you take 10 plus inches. Keep the pics comming please. I wish more women like yourself posted. Take care and thanks again.

Heya, I figured I'd put up a few pics of me... taken carefully at arms length by yours truly lol.

But yeah, even though you can't really tell, in person I'm like 5'2, 115, petite frame but E cup breasts... so, I'm not like super skinny or in perfect shape, but Im for sure in good shape and my curves don't suffer because of it hehe. Enjoy!

Attachments

• inshapeSJ1.jpg
    inshapeSJ1.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 445
  • inshapeSJ2.jpg
    inshapeSJ2.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 574
  • inshapeSJ3.jpg
    inshapeSJ3.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 415
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: MattyF