• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Intelligent Cucks

• Thread starterbabyruthiezhubby
  • Start date
MacNfries said:
well, I graduated with a 3.17 GPA from college, with a BSBA in Marketing. Ohhh, someone mentioned ministers ... my father is a Methodist minister, that count? So that make me intelligent? NOT! But, I do know how to spell, structure sentences, and every other word isn't "ya know " or "know what I mean ". Thank god for that.

But, since babyruthiezhubby brought it up, I'll pose a question to the forum.

Q: If my wife and I occasionally enjoy 3-somes and/or couples sex, does THAT make ME a cuckold? I'd love to hear everyone's opinion. Mac

In my opinion, it does .... she is having sex with other men, being unfaithful, committing adultery. That is the definition of a cuckold. There is no where, that I can find, where it says a cuckold has to be sissified, humiliated, denied sex, his wife only sleep with black men, or not allowed to have fun himself.

MacNfries said:
OK ... lets go there for a minute ... I won't disagree with the "definition" but, has unfaithfulness or adultry really occurred if I asked her to have sex with me and a friend? Guess that's the part I struggle with in labeling myself a cuckold. What about when we have FFM sex ... what does that make her, a cuckoldress? :cool:

=================

catnip..................

Attachments

• CathairB.gif
    CathairB.gif
    21.3 KB · Views: 45
jelous_of_wifes_bf said:
Negatory, cuckolding and threesomes/swinging are quite different IMHO. I believe cuckolding has an element of humiliation and usually the husband wouldn’t be getting in on the action.

I don’t know whether it’s necessary or normal for a cuck to be highly intelligent, although nerdy types seem to be like the stereotype. I’m just an average Joe Bloggs.

I love to watch my wife fucking other guys and she loves doing it although there is no element of humiliation involved at all. Her and I still have sex all the time . As a matter of fact I like to fuck her after the other guys are done but I don't do the clean up thing either. There is nothing wrong with it for those who like it. It's just not my thing.
I think there are many different forms of cuckold and everyone thinks there way is the only true way.
Perhaps we should all come up with a set of rules for this hahaha..

MacNfries said:
OK ... lets go there for a minute ... I won't disagree with the "definition" but, has unfaithfulness or adultry really occurred if I asked her to have sex with me and a friend? Guess that's the part I struggle with in labeling myself a cuckold. What about when we have FFM sex ... what does that make her, a cuckoldress? :cool:

I would say no, IMHO unfaithfulness, adultery etc are betrayal, which is sort of like breaking the trust and mutual understanding between you and your partner. This is more an emotional thing than a sexual thing. That’s my view anyway. I guess really it just depends on how you read the situation, which is different for everyone. Also cuckolding and wife sharing are different IMHO because cuckolding is a fetish where as wife sharing/swinging is more of an activity. Again, my views, I don’t claim to be right this is merely what I think.

jelous_of_wifes_bf said:
I would say no, IMHO unfaithfulness, adultery etc are betrayal, which is sort of like breaking the trust and mutual understanding between you and your partner. This is more an emotional thing than a sexual thing. That’s my view anyway. I guess really it just depends on how you read the situation, which is different for everyone. Also cuckolding and wife sharing are different IMHO because cuckolding is a fetish where as wife sharing/swinging is more of an activity. Again, my views, I don’t claim to be right this is merely what I think.

sounds right to me..

Humm

I think we have to rethink the definations. In a blog on another site I ask and made a case for the traditional marriage vows being outdated. A marriage/union/partnership should set its own rules. I love my Mistress, but she fucks who she wants and I fuck/suck/be fucked by who I want. Why do we make ourselves so miserable about definations.

I was born with a small cock, but a very educated tounge in more ways than one. No Mac, I still do not spell as well as I should, and grammer always did escape, me but I did obtain several advanced disinations. I attended a wedding recently and I was impressed by the Minister, I guess he was, saying very up front the couple had written their own vows. I did not hear one single word about not screwing other people.

Attachments

• Not-Cheating.jpg
    Not-Cheating.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 83
The definition of a cuckold is: A man with an unfaithful wife.

We all have our own definition of what a cuckold is, but we put our own spin on it to fit our wants and needs. Unfaithful with permission, wanted humiliation, wanted chastity, wanted sissifying, wanting to lick creampies... ect.

But in reality, it is an unfaithful wife and you stay with her. Not wanting your wife to do these types of things.

Cucktail said:
That is the definition of a cuckold. There is no where, that I can find, where it says a cuckold has to be sissified, humiliated, denied sex, his wife only sleep with black men, or not allowed to have fun himself.

LOL - which is exactly why I did my poll regarding what 'sort' of cuckold we find here. I enjoy reading about you from any point along the spectrum of cuckoldry.

Warpt said:
The definition of a cuckold is: A man with an unfaithful wife.

We all have our own definition of what a cuckold is, but we put our own spin on it to fit our wants and needs. Unfaithful with permission, wanted humiliation, wanted chastity, wanted sissifying, wanting to lick creampies... ect.

But in reality, it is an unfaithful wife and you stay with her. Not wanting your wife to do these types of things.

So by this definition which I agree with by the way. A good number of us here are not cuckolds. My wife and I are just in this because it's fun.
I think too many here take this all too seriously and miss the fun of it. They seem to be or come across as scholarly and well read on the subject but I suspect have little or no practical experience in the life style other that what they have read somewhere.
They often give out advice to those who are in a troubled wife sharing,cuckold or hot wife relationship as if they are writing a text book and interject no personal experience or first hand knowledge that would be helpful at all to anyone having trouble dealing with the life style.

That's why I started the thread and ask the question about intelligent cucks.

I know I will offend some here but I think there are many in this forum that have studied and know everything that every book has to offer about the subject. They can break it all down and analyze every aspect of it but have no street smarts on the matter. It's a fantasy for them that they themselves have never been able to apply to there own lives.. they can only offer advice from what they have read but have no idea of what it's really like to live it. .

My point is... It's suppose to be fun. If it isn't you are doing it wrong lol.

MacNfries said:
Its fun if you're experiencing the fantasy part of cuckolding. As I've mentioned a couple times, there are 2 kinds of cuckolding, fantasy play & real. I fantacize about my wife randomly fucking men at her will, or fucking groups of men, all the time, but in reality I would not be able to live in a family environment that way. I've been cucked in relationships for real twice, one of which required me to be put on depression meds for over a year. That's why you hear me always talking up the importance and security of the marriage first, before spouting off advice. You'll also see that I encourage safe sex until you really get to know that third party person. There are some serious STDs out there ... I mean some really bad ass shit!

Most of what we read here are spouses who wish to watch their woman fuck other men ... mostly black ... to get the thrill and "adrenaline high". Its really just a couple steps above playing dress-up fantasy games ... like nurse, ******, or maid. For the most part, when the male spouse tires of this, he either takes the game up another knotch to regain the "rush", OR discontinues it altogether. Those extra knotches could be eating CPs, sissyfying, humiliation, milking, denial of sex, risking pregnancy, bi-racial, etc, etc ... you see a bunch of 'em here. I post pics on these subjects quite regularly.

Real cuckolding is just like the definitions say, and you're dealing with an insatiable woman who actually does cheat and commit infidelity, regardless of the wishes of her spouse or boyfriend. If he's machistic in nature, he may enjoy the abuse, but I'd think these would be in extreme cases. Rarely does she even communicate with her husband as to where she is or who she's with. This one is NOT fun for the cuckold at all. He can learn to tolerate and live with the cheating spouse, or he can leave ... she personally doesn't give a crap. His cock doesn't do a thing for her. Could most men live in this environment???? .... hell NO! How could a marriage survive when the woman fucks whoever she wishes, whenever she wishes, and doesn't give a rats ass about her husband ... the answer is it eventually won't.

Does this explanation make me an expert on the subject ... I think not, but I think I've got a handle on it, and am pretty practical about it. Mac
:)

Probably neither of us are experts on the matter but we at both at least have some real life experience in it unlike some here giving advice . Me maybe more than you but I agree you always give carefully thought out common sense advice to all here. I have been cuckolded two times in my life as well mac and like you I can say it was a hell of an unhappy depressing time in my life. That's why I don't understand those here that are pushing it as a good way to live life.

I am probably not a true cuckold anymore myself Mac. Though Ruthie fucks a lot of different guys she always keeps me in the loop so to speak. We laugh and talk about her slutty behavior all the time.. I always know what she's up to because we share all of our feelings, discuss everything and we have fun with it. I have a good amount of experience in shall we say wife sharing or hot wife, what ever you want to call it and I also have experienced true cuckolding like you.

My point in all of this discussion is to point out that there are some very intelligent book smart people here that are that are giving some very bad advice because they are living in fantasy land. Their are watchers and then their are doers. If I'm looking for advice on anything in life I want to talk to the doers..

I'm no expert either mac but Ruthie and I have been doing this for many years, we have a great marriage and we are still having a blast so I guess we are doing something right.....

Everyone needs to pick and choose the advice they get here carefully. I've seen some very unhappy people here and I remember that feeling well....

MacNfries said:

Just because my husband approves of my unfaithfulness to our marriage vows, or approves of my having sex with other men in any way shape or form, doesn't mean I am not having sex with other men ... the act of having sex with other men in any form is what makes a man a cuck (in my opinion).

If she has FFM, what does that make her? ... Ohh Mac, mac, mac .... it makes her bi-sexual of course. ;)

Of course, I am well aware, that I myself, am a cuckquean ... although I call myself a cuckoldress

Users who are viewing this thread