• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Interesting Surprise

• Thread starterPaulie73
  • Start date
First off, my respect and prayers to all the fallen officers, thier surviving family members and the officers who continue to keep our neighborhoods safe. We just got back from the National Law Enforcement Memorial in DC. Jess's new friend is a retired cop and goes to the memorial every year and invited us to come with him. It was my first time ever attending the memorial and it was very deep.

Just some updates...Jess' friend is also married. When they exchanged numbers he hinted to Jess that he was married and that me may not always be able to talk or hang out. Jess took the hint and told him that she was married too. He asked her if she had marriage problems and she told him that she was happily married and from time to time saw other people. He jokingly asked if saw other people with or without her husband's knowledge and she told him about our arrangement/lifestyle and his eyes opened wide.

He sees other women but without his wife's knowledge. He told Jess that he has flings from time to time but does not want a relationship, he has no intention of leaving his wife. He just loves women too much and can't help himself, and he and his wife have had a dry spell for a while now.

On Thursday, he told my wife he wanted to go to the police memorial in washington DC but hated making the 5+ hour drive alone, his wife used to go with him the first few years but doesn't want to go anymore. He invited her to go with him. She accepted on the condition that I was allowed to go too. He again asked her to confirm that I would be ok with her accepting his invitation and being his "date."

We made arrangements for my mother-in-law to take our kids to school and pick them up and left for DC. He picked us up and we took turns driving.

Reactions: toolman2c
The ride down was nice, and a bit awkward. He and Jess sat in the front while I sat in the back, We chatted about everything and listened to some of his war stories from when he was a cop. From time to time my heart would jump whenever I saw Jess put her hand on his leg as he drove. My mind would race and imagine her had moving to his crotch. Jess also did one of her teases and took her sandals off and placed her barefoot on his dashboard. He's definately a footman. We stopped in Delaware for a quick bite. At the rest stop Jess kinda stood by his side, almost looked like she was his wife.

We switched places and I continued the drive to DC. He sat up front and Jess sat in the back. Again my heart started racing when Jess started rubbing his arms and shoulders as I drove. I glanced back at Jess and she winked at me and blew me a kiss.

We got to DC, walked around and visited a few museums. While we were walking around DC Jess grabbed his arm. He looked back at me concerned or looking for "approval". After he saw I was ok with everything he and Jess started walking holding hands. We stopped into a sports bar for dinner and some drinks before heading to the police candle light vigil. During dinner I had to excuse myself to the bathroom and rub on off. My balls ached from watching them walk around DC holding hands.

After dinner we stayed at the bar and had a few drinks. When Jess left to go to the ladies room, he and I spoke and he told me he did want to overstep his bounds and even appologized for making me feel like the third wheel and assured me that he was not looking to take Jess away from me and that he had a wife at home. I told him I was ok with this and he congratulated us on having a secure marriage. He gave me credit telling me he would flip out if he saw another guy holding his wife's hand or his wife giving another guy a shoulder rub.

We chatted over drinks, he was very curious about our lifestyle and questioned me on my motives, suggesting I was eventually going to ask her to let me bang another woman to which Jess interrupted "Never ever going to happen." I told him that I was happy with our sex life and didn't need another woman and that Jess seeing other guys from time to time only spiced things up for us. He was still a little sceptical but seemed to understand.

He jokingly asked "If I start banging your wife right here right now, you'd be ok with that?" Jess interrupted jokingly "If you started fucking me right here right now, He'd probably be taking pictures!" We all laughed and had another round of drinks. He asked if I had ever actually seen Jess with another man and we said no but would like to and then jokingly asked him if he would be ok with me watching him with Jess and he said he would probably dissapoint us if he had to perform in front of an audience. Then jokingly suggested he take Jess alone and send me a videotape instead. It was all fun, games and jokes but behind the jokes were the truth of the matter.

We attended the candle light vigil for the fallen police officers. It was a very nice ceremony and very sad as well. On the drive back he was hesitant to sit in the back with Jess while I drove so he sat shotgun. Again Jess was on him rubbing his soulders, neck and arms at times kissing his shoulders. He reached for her hand, kissed it and held it. My dick was hard again from watching her kiss his neck and shoulders and him holding and kissing her hand.

We stopped somewhere in Maryland to get gas. As I pumped the gas Jess leaned forward and started making out with him. I saw them kiss and had to run to the bathroom to rub on off before continuing the drive. If I didn't I would have surely cum in my pants while drove. Watching Jess make out with him was hot.

Half way into Jersey, we stopped again and he continued the drive. I rode shotgun and now it wa my turn to get a neck and shoulder rub from Jess. During the drive Jess and I made out too and he again commented on our marriage and congratulated us for being so secure and not letting jealousy take us over. Jess sat back and placed her feet on the console between the driver seat and the front passenger seat. He placed his hand on her feet, he squeezed, rubbed and caressed her foot. He didn't take his hand off her foot until we got home. Obviously enjoying his first feel of Jess's feet.

He dropped us off at home and Jess gave him a quick almost un-noticable peck on the lips as we said goodbye. I kinda licked him, he seemed very decent, gentleman like and very down to earth. He told Jess they would talk later on to see when they would get together again.

Jess is still debating on weather she should tell him that knows about his foot fetish or just continue teasing him with her feet.

Very nice progress...So does it seem like she is going to make it happen for you?

Absolutely. We got home around 2am and were up all night fucking and talking. We were both horny as hell and fucked like rabbits. She is really into him. Right now its all a matter of when is a good time. She still insists on talking it slow. She confessed that today moved a little faster than anticipated and she wants to hold back a bit. Plus she loves to tease both me and him.

wow u are well on your way to having a very hot wife please let us know how things go

She seems like quite the teaser. I hope she pulls through and is not just teasing both of your cocks. lol

I know better than anyone the type of teaser that Jess is. She gets off on it. She loves knowing that right now her friend is rubbing one off either thinking about playing with her feet, banging her or both. She loves knowing that I had to go rub one off several times in DC. She loves knowing that she makes guys want to jerk off and cum.

Reactions: metalma and toolman2c
Keep us posted.

Jess is moving things along at her pace. She had to be sure how (you and him) would get along together. Now her confidence is growing and she is almost ready to take the plunge.

Jess is going to have a lot of fun having her feet pampered. She could let it slip in conversation that she likes having her feet massaged.

It is great that the retired Bobby has made it clear that he is never going to leave his wife.

So Jess had lunch with him again today. They talked about the weekend. He told her he had fun and enjoyed her company in DC. He wants to see her again this week, maybe take the day off from work to be alone, go somewhere local. She's looking forward to being with him, just not yet. We also spoke about her being with him alone at first and then working my way into actually seeing her with him later on. It looks like she wants him too but it also looks like she is going to make him wait for it too.

She thinks things may be moving too fast and is also having second thoughts about it because he's married. She doesn't want to be the one to break a home. I hope to convince her that this is the best situation, because he is married and still wants to be with his wife he is less likely to get possessive and besides, if he's not going to fuck her, he's going to fuck someone else. He made it clear he likes pussy and his wife hasn't been putting out lately. But that is another thing that is bothering Jess, how many women is he fucking right now, she doesn't want to bring home any diseases or get caught in a love triangle with his wife or another woman that he may also be banging.

I was more worried that now that he knows that I am ok with this that he may plan stuff last minute and expect her to go off with him on a moment's notice. Jess thinks it was the right decision and will make it clear to him that his place is to be just another fuck toy for her and that whatever he does with her it is because WE are letting him do it.

Dude, sounds like you have an awesome and very reasonable wife. She is obviously putting you first and thinking with her head. Don't rush her. If she feels rushed or pushed she may not enjoy it and may decided to never do it again. She has a good point worrying about his wife and any other women he may have.

Remember, what they said in high school sex ed, she is not just having sex with him, she is having sex with him and everyone else he has been with too. You and your wife obviously love each other and the last thing you want is for her to get sick. Take your time and get to know him a little more. Besides, this is your wife, her pussy is special and because it is special he should have to earn it, rather than have her just give it up to him.

Hi paulie73
sounds great let us know if any thing happens the rest of the day .

Your wife is thinking, "he will be a fuck toy for me". So she could also be thinking ahead that she might have several fuck toys, if she enjoys the lifestyle of topping up her marriage.

Some lovers lose their gloss after a bit, and a replacement can be picked up quite easily once her seduction skills are fine-tuned. Your wife sounds as though she knows exactly what she is looking for in a Bull, and could easily go on to be quite fussy who gets their hand up her skirt. The guys may have to dance to her beating drums.

let us know if she has lunch with him and if anything happens or anything setup with them.

Any news???

Hi paulie73
has your wife and her guy had anytime with each other as of yet let us know if she
has and what happened with them.

Saraha said:
Your wife is thinking, "he will be a fuck toy for me". So she could also be thinking ahead that she might have several fuck toys, if she enjoys the lifestyle of topping up her marriage.

Some lovers lose their gloss after a bit, and a replacement can be picked up quite easily once her seduction skills are fine-tuned. Your wife sounds as though she knows exactly what she is looking for in a Bull, and could easily go on to be quite fussy who gets their hand up her skirt. The guys may have to dance to her beating drums.

Most women would enjoy a fuck toy, if only they let themselves try one out. The ultimate for a cuckold might easily be, to watch his wife in submission to a married couple.

I suspose you call this "double act" on the cuckoldress, and trickle down humiliation to the cuckold. FUN

Jess decided to go for it last night. Jess and I had spoke about this many times and we agreed that she and him would be alone the first time and maybe the second and once Brian was comfortable I would join in either as a spectator or player. Jess prefers the latter as she has always fantasized about having a MFM threesome.

Saturday afternoon we got a room a few miles from home, where we met Brian. I took some pictures of Jess getting ready and putting on a sexy bunny outfit for the occassion. I was extremely nervous as we entered the room and helped Jess change into her bunny outfit. I had butterflies in my stomach and once even considered calling the whole thing off. Jess saw my nervousness and put me at ease with a kiss and an awesome blowjob.

Once he arrived we said our hellos then our goodbyes and I headed off to the hotel's bar to watch the subway series while Jess and Brian got thier freak on in back in the room. As always Jess is a sweatheart and texted me at the bar telling me she loved me and that I could come up and stop everything whenever I wanted. I was so nervous that my hand trembled as I texted back that I loved her too and too enjoy herself. I was tempted to text back get dressed we're going home. Part of me wanted us go home and part of me want this to happen, the emotional rollercoaster is a killer.

A few hours later, Jess called me and told me to come back and asked me to bring her a cold beer from the bar. As I entered the room Brian was gone and Jess was coming out of the shower. For a minute I wondered if anything had happened at all. Maybe they just talked and kissed but then I noticed the torn condom wrapper on the night stand and the used condom on the floor and my heart sank.

I looked at Jess and she for some reason she looked more beautiful than ever. Even after showering she still had that just fucked glow to her face. She threw her arms around me and kissed. I was half expecting to taste his cock or cum on her breath but all I tasted was listerine.

We sat on the bed and Jess asked me if I wanted to know what happened. OF COURSE!!! He loved the bunny outfit. They kissed, she put on a nice little show for him with her dildo. She watched him jerk-off as she fucked herself with her toy, she gave him a blowjob and then and they fucked. Nothing extraordinary, missionary and doggy style.

Jess loves the way he kisses and the way he kissed her while he fucked her, Jess is a bit old-fashioned in that sence. She likes it slow and loves to kiss during sex. Apparently so does he. She was a bit dissapointed that he did not go down on her, she sucked his dick, the least he could do was return the favor but doesn't look like he likes to eat pussy and it seemed to her that he was paying a little too much attention to her feet. At times she had to focus his attention back to the rest of her. She did use his foot fetish to her advantage. He over did it and cummed while watching her play with her dildo. Jess saw him struggling to get it up again so she decided to help. She placed her feet on his started to light rub his flaccid cock and almost instantly it spring back to life.

And thats when she started giving him a blowjob. She was able to taste a bit of his cum on his cock and was going to go all the way on the blowjob but she was afraid that she may have been able to get him back up again a second time.

paulie73-albums-preparing-her-lover-picture10395-jess-motel-room-waiting-her-friend.jpg
paulie73-albums-preparing-her-lover-picture10389-sorry-brian-but-shes-my-wife-i-reserve-right-first-line-fuck-her-face.jpg
paulie73-albums-preparing-her-lover-picture10385-getting-ready.jpg

paulie73-albums-preparing-her-lover-picture10386-waiting.jpg

AWESOME DUDE! I know how you feel, the emotional rollercoaster is a killer but its also part of the fun. Congratulations! When you're wife said that she was dissapointed that her lover didn't go down on her, maybe that was your queue to get in there. Maybe she had a "surprise" for you in there. A little Brian creampie perhaps? You may have missed your opportunity. You have a lovely wife by the way.

Funny you mention that. They used a condom so I know there was no creampie but last night when we got home Jess teased me about that all night. its something we've fantasized about several times. Jess's favorite fantasies are to makeout with me after another guy cums in her mouth or for me to lick her lover's cum from her body and snowball it to her. I don't think I can bring myself to do though.

Users who are viewing this thread