• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Interesting Surprise

• Thread starterPaulie73
  • Start date
Bro, I would lick anyone's cum off of those gorgeous soles!!!! I wish my wife's feet were as pretty!

Paulie,

Just want to say congratulations on finally getting there. How do you feel about it now, after the fact? Would you do it again?

Reactions: toolman2c
anon19464 said:
Paulie,

Just want to say congratulations on finally getting there. How do you feel about it now, after the fact? Would you do it again?

I feel pretty good. Last night after we got home, the sex was pretty intense. Jess had a good time and I had an even better time afterwards. I'm looking forward to next time and looking forward to maybe participating instead of just watching.

woweee wow wow ..is that one FULLY gaped
slut ...........most pleasing

Meeting Brian May 21 Part 1

:confused: Don't know what happened to my pics but here they are again.

Meeting Brian May 21 Part 2

The rest of our pictures :D

Jess also had a sexy coach outfit but she didn't like the way it looked so we stuck with the bunny outfit.

Jess paid the Bull an awesome compliment when she put on that bunny outfit. When they become more used to each other's desires, the sex will get a lot better for Jess. Great set of photos, erotically posed, good use of the bed to set the scene of Jess's adventure.

Hi Paulie73
do you have any updates for us and your pics are gone do you know what happened to them let us know if jess has had any more fun and how it went.

Hi Paulie73
has your wife meet with her toy yet and if so what happened look forward to any updates.

have you got ant updates for us with your wife and her friend has anything happened with them form your last update let us know.

I don't think he is using ants to spy on his wife, but if they have little ant cameras to take pictures that would be cool :)

Hi Paulie73
has your wife any time with her new guy you can update us on.

Hello all,

Sorry its been a while. I've been busy with work matters. Jess and her friend Brian have been getting along well. Brian and Jess' friendship has grown and he has moved on from fuck toy to friend with benefits. He is a stand up guy and a gentleman. A few nights ago we had him and his wife over for dinner. It was a bit awkward for Jess since Brian's wife is ******* that she is banging him but she and Jess seemed to get along. Brian and I have also gotten along well to the point that the last time he was comfortable with me watching him the last time he and Jess were together.

Jess has only been with him twice and I was able to watch thier second time together. It was awesome watching them kiss passionately but I got some butterflies in my stomach when I saw her take his cock into her mouth but it soon turned to excitement. As I watched them fuck and kiss while they fucked a sence of jealously and insecurity came over me for a few seconds where I thought that maybe she was enjoying herself a little too much or would enjoy enough that she would no longer enjoy having sex with me but that changed when she looked at me and mouthed me an "I love you" and immediately after Brian left she climbed on top of me and made love to me.

I have to admit my heart stopped and I got a little possessive when Brian pulled out of her and she ripped the condom off of him to take his load in her mouth. It was one of those things that I always fantasized about but I wasn't really sure if I wanted it to actually happen. There is is just something about a facial or swallowing cum that just seems a bit more intimate. We had many times fantasized about kissing after another guy cummed in her mouth and Jess tried to kiss me but saw I wasn't "ready" and just gave me a peck on the cheek. Maybe someday later I'll go for it but not today.

Lucky bastard! Any pictures?

Hi Paulie73
do you have any updates for us with your wife and her toy. let us know if anything happens with them and do you have any pics.

Maryland?

Anyone in the Maryland area?

Hi Paulie73
do you have any updates for us about your wife has anything changed with them
look forward to any and all updates.

jreed2126 said:
Anyone in the Maryland area?

Maryland here. Where in MD are you?

Users who are viewing this thread