• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Interracial cuckold breeding

• Thread starterGilBates
  • Start date
https __ep2.xhcdn.com_000_147_722_079_1000.jpg

• Love
Reactions: cuckhub, toolman, happytwobeecucked and 29 others
  • Love
Reactions: cynful, happytwobeecucked, 44 mwm and 5 others
82.jpglike_mother_like_dau.jpg494_1000.jpg

• Love
Reactions: happytwobeecucked, rcmohawk, hard8bbc4mwf and 6 others
yyPgY.jpg

• Love
Reactions: cynful, WhiteDaddy, shycplinokc and 18 others
012.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Georgecq, cynful, toolman and 23 others
Kristen Pa said:
we are and I am actively trying to become pregnant by my bull (S) again
Hopefully you will be blessed. We are in the age of dollar test kits so lots of women know that they miscarried whereas years ago they were not sure. So that in itself can cause a lot of grief.

Reactions: cuckhub, toolman2c, Bangasauras and 1 other person
Вe Happy8697b6d4dfff82afe55c5c37f56545ecA.jpgaIG5U.jpg

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: Mindywife, Georgecq, cynful and 14 others
I too have had a vasectomy, after our 2 kids, but we have discussed possibility of having a baby from her lover, and are happy for this to happen, but fear time is against us

• Love
Reactions: BorrowMyWife, toolman, happytwobeecucked and 9 others
Manwaife said:
introducing a limitation on the size of a white boy’s penis 3-5 inches
Penis size can be controlled through medication. Administering female hormones at the proper times and in the correct amounts can ensure that a penis never exceeds a certain size.

• Wow
Reactions: cynful, toolman, happytwobeecucked and 3 others
mrandmrsbusty said:
I too have had a vasectomy, after our 2 kids, but we have discussed possibility of having a baby from her lover, and are happy for this to happen, but fear time is against us
Best wishes for success before time runs out! I hope she will be successfully black-bred.

Reactions: toolman, littlecucky and 44 mwm
Blondhwife4u said:
Oh fuck I love love love being DVP’ed!!!!
Very exciting to see those 2 big black cocks fucking and cumming in that white Lady's white pussy. I told my wife that I would love to see 2 big black cocks fucking in her unprotected married white cunt at the same time. Hopefully both black cocks would also cum deep in my wife's unprotected married white cunt at the same time. It almost happened at a sex party we were at but got side tracked by guys wanting to fuck my wife by themselves. The good thing is that my wife and the 2 black men were ready to have their 2 big black cocks in her unprotected married white pussy at the same time.

AAD 23 Black Cock Ready to Fuck My Wife While AAD Cock 21 Plays with My Wife's Big Naked TiTs ...jpg

• Love
Reactions: happytwobeecucked, rcmohawk, godessandlildick and 5 others
chcharlesm said:
Great that your plan worked out so well and your white wife is now pregnant with some stranger's black baby. I hope you and your lucky white slut wife are both very happy.

• Love
Reactions: cynful, toolman, 44 mwm and 4 others
Sarebios said:
Very hot i want same on my wife
I hope yo get to see 2 big black cocks fucking hard and deep in your white slut wife's unprotected married white cunt soon and you get to see them shooting their black baby cum loads deep into your white slut wife's womb at the same time. Great luck at having seen the moment of conception of your white slut wife's black baby.

• Love
Reactions: cynful, toolman, MyBlondeWifetoShare and 2 others
GilBates said:
He thought a vasectomy prevented pregnancy but it just resulted in different color babies. Now he is happy especially now that she is expecting again.813_1000 (1).jpg301_1000.jpg644_1000.jpg

692_1000.jpg
I hope your white wife has many black babies.

Reactions: hairbear1954 and whitewife696969
Mike and Chris said:
I had a vasectomy after we had two girls. I have often told Chris that I am fine with more kids if her and any of her boyfriends what to take that step. I am sure I would be hard most of the time to see her with a swollen belly and knowing it is a black baby
I wish you the best of luck in seeing your white slut wife with a swollen belly and knowing it is a black baby. I am sure your white would be hard all of the time you see her white belly swelling with her black baby. I know my white teenie weenie would be hard and leaking pre-cum if I saw my white wife's belly swollen with a black man's baby.

Reactions: cynful, happytwobeecucked and littlecucky
Manwaife said:
true beauty0b61e32f-5208-407b-967e-14452bb74b14.gif
Very exciting to see your white slut wife being fucked by a black man while her white belly is swollen with another black man's black baby.

Reactions: cynful, hikawade, MyWifeDatesNow and 2 others
Cuckzowillzo said:
A favorite of mine
She is a fine black cock slut and would make an excellent white wife.

Kristen Pa said:
I have a 4 year old with a black man....
Congratulations to you and your lucky white husband on having your 4 year old black child with a black man. Do you know who is the father of your black child?

Reactions: littlecucky and GilBates
chcharlesm said:
Very exciting to see the black man fucking his black baby into your white wife's womb and then seeing your white slut wife pregnant with his black baby. Then seeing you, your white slut wife, her black baby and the happy grandparents all in the photo.

• Love
Reactions: cynful, MyBlondeWifetoShare, Carnange and 6 others
Manwaife said:
Another beautiful married white slut wife feeding her black baby with her big beautiful naked white TiTs. Luckily with your white slut wife's big milk filled TiTs, her black baby will be well filled. Your wife's womb is a beautiful black baby incubator. You are a very lucky white husband.

• Love
Reactions: Mindywife, cuckhub, Carnange and 5 others