• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Interracial cuckold breeding

• Thread starterGilBates
  • Start date
Blondhwife4u said:
Oh fuck I love love love being DVP’ed!!!!
will i see one day my GF filled like this ?

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c and bobbyhotone2
mrandmrsbusty said:
I too have had a vasectomy, after our 2 kids, but we have discussed possibility of having a baby from her lover, and are happy for this to happen, but fear time is against us
Is your wife's lover a black man? Was the baby that your wife has already had with one of her lovers a black baby? This is a very exiting topic.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Carnange, toolman2c and SquirmingSub
Kristen Pa said:
Hi, No , She was conceived in a Gangbang of all blacks.
WoW!!!!!! That is extremely exiting that your back baby was conceived in a Gangbang of all black cocks fucking your unprotected married white cunt. Very exciting that you have no idea which black man fucked his black baby, your black baby, into your womb. Was your lucky white husband their to watch the black men fuck their black baby into your married white cunt and womb at the moment of conception? Is your white cuckold husband happy about you having some black stranger's black baby?
Your husband is a lucky man to be married to such a beautiful and exciting Lady and a slut for black cocks.

1584508837559.gif

• Love
Reactions: genuinepleasure, cynful, Carnange and 1 other person
Cuckzowillzo said:
The only way to see true beauty and magic is the moment a black bull breeds white women who are married to white men who know, accept and encourage them to be black owned and live in a interracial cuckold lifestyle teaching sons and daughters to embrace the bulls black cock as their God's to submit to the BBC when needed while introducing all white and Asian woman to be BBC fucktoys cuckolding their boyfriend's or family and friends too.
I imagine it is wonderful to see the true beauty and magic of the moment a black bull breeds white women who are married to white men.

Reactions: cynful, toolman2c, whitewife696969 and 2 others
Kristen Pa said:
He watched almost the entire gang bang, all the men cumming inside me. sucking the remaining cum out of their cocks after they fucked me. I am a black cock ***** /slut and proud of it.
Wow!!!! That is extremely exciting. Your lucky white cuckold husband enjoyed watching all of the big black cocks fucking hard and deep in your unprotected married white cunt until they exploded and shot their hot black baby making cum deep inside your unprotected married white cunt and womb. I bet he was excited knowing that he watched the moment of conception of your black baby in your married white womb. So your husband really sucked the remaining cum out of their big black cocks after they finished fucking you. Hot to think that your white husband was also sucking your cum mixed with the cum from the black cocks off of their big black cocks.
Wonderful that you are a married white wife that is a black cock ***** /slut and proud of it. I am excited that you publicly state that you are a proud black slut. Is your husband also proud that you are a proud black cock slut wife?

• Love
Reactions: genuinepleasure, cynful, hard8bbc4mwf and 4 others
Kristen Pa said:
Wonderful that your lucky white husband is proud that you are a proud black cock slut wife. Amazing that he happily supports you publicly stating that your are a proud black cock slut wife that has stranger's black babies from black gangbangs.

Reactions: whitewife696969
Blondhwife4u said:
Oh fuck I love love love being DVP’ed!!!!
So does my wife.

• Love
Reactions: rcmohawk, toolman2c and bobbyhotone2
bobbyhotone2 said:
Is your wife's lover a black man? Was the baby that your wife has already had with one of her lovers a black baby? This is a very exiting topic.
yes her lover is black
no she has not yet had a baby with a lover, but we are trying

• Love
Reactions: cynful, rcmohawk, toolman2c and 3 others
mrandmrsbusty said:
yes her lover is black
no she has not yet had a baby with a lover, but we are trying
I apologize about my erroneous statement. Thanks for the correction that your wife has not yet had a baby with a lover. I am happy and excited for you, your wife and her black over about your wife trying to have her black lover's black baby and I wish you all great luck.

Cuckzowillzo said:
The only way to see true beauty and magic is the moment a black bull breeds white women who are married to white men who know, accept and encourage them to be black owned and live in a interracial cuckold lifestyle teaching sons and daughters to embrace the bulls black cock as their God's to submit to the BBC when needed while introducing all white and Asian woman to be BBC fucktoys cuckolding their boyfriend's or family and friends too.
I am proud to say that I helped my step daughter, who is half white and half Mexican decide to lose her cherry to a black man.shes 16 and wants "the" tattoo

• Love
Reactions: cynful, 412perv, WhiteDaddy and 5 others
Good that he will know it is not his baby when other men impregnate his slut wife. Everyone will know that it is not his baby when his white slut wife has black babies.

• Love
Reactions: cynful, littlecucky, toolman2c and 1 other person
Cuckzowillzo said:
my step daughters have seen me going on dates with blacks and my husband has encouraged them and even allowed them to go on my dates with me

• Love
Reactions: esboi, cynful, rcmohawk and 14 others
I am not a BBC but a brown Indian cock, would anyone like some white and brown mixed babies for their wife?

Reactions: WhiteDaddy, hikawade, hard8bbc4mwf and 1 other person
I think the law will soon look out according to which, the wife gives birth to the first child from her white husband, and the rest of her choice ...
Although more and more couples decide that only black ones will become pregnant.
the couple must decide for themselves who they want to give birth to the future cuckold or the future bull!

603_160.jpg

• Love
Reactions: engene, Mindywife, sswanabe and 10 others
Gently stretching her birth canal to get it ready for his twins

020_1000.gif

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: rcmohawk, ljcarm, SlutwivesRock and 12 others
This is what I'm in to! Breeding white women and know my strong, beautiful black seed is growing inside her is the ultimate turn-on for me. I want to breed as many as I can or just a few long term. Anybody seeing this post I'm a breeding bull in Dallas, TX area if anybody is serious.

• Haha
Reactions: BrokenWimp, wimprodney, bobbyhotone2 and 8 others
2e2d6a431690827.jpg

• Love
Reactions: bobstudio83, toolman2c, 44 mwm and 4 others
Video.Guru_20211004_104409702_1.gif

• Love
Reactions: ljcarm, littlecucky, Coquinebretonne and 8 others