Interracial cuckold breeding

• Thread starterGilBates
  • Start date
I seen, this hot breeding video a while back, I wish I can find it again. This black guy was fucking this guy's wife, and she was whimpering. " I want you to breed me, I want your black baby, it's my " most fertile time of the month. " When she said that WOW! that made me squirt right then.

• Love
Reactions: 44 mwm, hikawade and whitewife696969
cuck72 said:
It's happening more and more; It might be true what they say, that once you go black. But It's not just the BBC, I believe it's the dominance that some black guys give to the white girl. Some are just nice black guys, but some are rough and dominant, and the white girls get off on that.
You call it rough, I say it's educating them to properly please

• Love
Reactions: IanNEUK, hikawade and cuck72
yakman said:
You call it rough, I say it's educating them to properly please
I can agree with that, and a lot of white girls like being trained to please and being submissive thinking of the black bull as a Master too. Some of those white girls like the mind set of submission, same as the white faggots LIKE ME! who loves the mind set of submitting to please a BBC.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: subcuckimpot, 44 mwm, hikawade and 1 other person
cuck72 said:
I can agree with that, and a lot of white girls like being trained to please, and being submissive thinking of the black bull as a Master too. Some of those white girls like the mind set of submission, same as the white faggots, made to please BBC.
Education is the key to compliance for the modern white marriages

• Love
Reactions: Rbm and cuck72
wife on holliday

Rooma 28.9.-2.10.2011 045 (2).jpg

• Love
Reactions: cmeinfl`, cuckedjay, Rbm and 7 others
  • Love
Reactions: MyBlondeWifetoShare, Annes, hairbear1954 and 1 other person
I have been ready for many years to be a father for other men's children and I really want it myself

I am already 14 years pussy free
patchetic

it's a natural way I think

Reactions: Rbm
GilBates said:
He thought a vasectomy prevented pregnancy but it just resulted in different color babies. Now he is happy especially now that she is expecting again.813_1000 (1).jpg301_1000.jpg644_1000.jpg

692_1000.jpg
GilBates said:
He thought a vasectomy prevented pregnancy but it just resulted in different color babies. Now he is happy especially now that she is expecting again.813_1000 (1).jpg301_1000.jpg644_1000.jpg

692_1000.jpg
this is so beautiful for years white women always knew white men cant please them only finacialally but a big black cok can please them all the time . im a white male in my late 50s and i love seeing a white woman with a black man caue i really truly beileve thats the way its suppose to be i get a hard on when i see this i love it so white women keep going black and black men please keep them mixed babies coming a beautiful world

• Love
Reactions: Rbm, Maxio, 44 mwm and 2 others
Breed my hot Pakistani wife

Reactions: cynful and BreedYourWife
Mike and Chris said:
I had a vasectomy after we had two girls. I have often told Chris that I am fine with more kids if her and any of her boyfriends what to take that step. I am sure I would be hard most of the time to see her with a swollen belly and knowing it is a black baby
Wow so hot a thought I hope you get your wish

Reactions: MyBlondeWifetoShare and 44 mwm
I've thought of having a biracial child, but at 42 I'm not sure it's a smart idea not to mention it would blow up my marriage and ruin familial relationships.

Reactions: 44 mwm, littlestubby5in, smallcockguy and 3 others
  • Love
Reactions: cmeinfl`, Annes, smallcockguy and 1 other person
My two oldest are by my cuck so fully white unfortunately. Though we had to spend tens of thousands of dollars in IVF to have them because he was so small he physically couldn't cum inside me. My month old twins in all their gorgeous, perfectly everything, chocolaty goodness are by my nephew though. A beautiful mix of his half Indian and my white genes. Any kids I have in the future (hopefully at least two more) will also be by him, so will also be mixed. In hindsight, should've just waited and had all of my kids by my nephew rather than stick them with the cucks useless genetics.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Rbm, cynful, nelssim and 1 other person
suckglovaa said:
My two oldest are by my cuck so fully white unfortunately. Though we had to spend tens of thousands of dollars in IVF to have them because he was so small he physically couldn't cum inside me. My month old twins in all their gorgeous, perfectly everything, chocolaty goodness are by my nephew though. A beautiful mix of his half Indian and my white genes. Any kids I have in the future (hopefully at least two more) will also be by him, so will also be mixed. In hindsight, should've just waited and had all of my kids by my nephew rather than stick them with the cucks useless genetics.
I think its safe to say you have favorite kids.

• Haha
Reactions: suckglovaa
AngleBaby said:
I think its safe to say you have favorite kids.
haha. I love all my kids. Just feel sorry and honestly, seeing my twins, I kind of blame myself for not giving my two oldest the best possible life I could by saddling them with inferior genes from the start.

ShannonDallas said:
my step daughters have seen me going on dates with blacks and my husband has encouraged them and even allowed them to go on my dates with me
Can we hear more on this?

Reactions: ChillJaxGuy, Rbm and h5t6ca
My wife made me get a vasectomy, and now I want her bred by superior black men

Reactions: MyBlondeWifetoShare, nelssim, h5t6ca and 1 other person