Interracial cuckold breeding

• Thread starterGilBates
  • Start date
I'd also think like some others here, he could have just been her dad, and the black breeder is no longer around. Maybe he just knocked her up and left. OR! maybe she has a nice black bull lover or husband, and she was just with her dad in the store at the time. But sure, he could have also been her older cuckold husband. It's still hot either way if you are an interracial pervert like we are. You see it more and more white moms with her black bull husband and cute mixed-race babies. But it's extra hot seeing her with a white hubby and a mixed baby thinking he's her cuckold, and she's been bred by a superior black man.

• Love
Reactions: subcuckimpot, toolman, Maxio and 2 others
cuck72 said:
I'd also think like some others here, he could have just been her dad, and the black breeder is no longer around. Maybe he just knocked her up and left. OR! maybe she has a nice black bull lover or husband, and she was just with her dad in the store at the time. But sure, he could have also been her older cuckold husband. It's still hot either way if you are an interracial pervert like we are. You see it more and more white moms with her black bull husband and cute mixed-race babies. But it's extra hot seeing her with a white hubby and a mixed baby thinking he's her cuckold, and she's been bred by a superior black man.
My thoughts exactly. It's the thought that counts. LOL

• Love
Reactions: toolman, hairbear1954, ckc and 1 other person
I love black breeding I would be one proud dad if mine was black bred

• Wow
Reactions: toolman, WhiteDaddy, MyBlondeWifetoShare and 1 other person
Anyone wanna help push me into convincing my perfectly pure white, natural redhead, blue eyed Irish girlfriend into ruining her chances to continue her rare and racist bloodline?

10.jpg 026_1000.jpg

• Love
Reactions: cmeinfl`, sswanabe, genuinepleasure and 6 others
Whtguy said:
I love black breeding I would be one proud dad if mine was black bred
Has she seen you showing respect to black men. It might help her to be more accepting

Reactions: WhiteDaddy
yakman said:
Виждала ли те е да проявяваш уважение към черните мъже. Това може да й помогне да бъде по-приемлива
Напълно съгласен

• Love
Reactions: subcuckimpot
img_6919-copy-2-jpeg.jpg

• Love
Reactions: sswanabe, genuinepleasure, rogerroger626 and 6 others
Anyone want to talk about black breeding on kik or whatsapp jay900cbr my kik

• Love
Reactions: toolman
littlecucky said:
While at the local grocery store today. I saw a family of 3. The very pretty mother was about 5'10" slender, and very nice sized breasts and I estimate about 35 years of age was pushing a cart with her lovely little mixed race girl of about 6. With them was, I assume the husband (notice I didn't say father.) who was about 6"2" and at least 20 years older then his wife. My mind immediately went to...was he no longer able to get it up? Was it planned? Did she accidentally get pregnant by her lover, and hubby is now raising her lovers child? I loved the fact that the 3 of them we out in public together.
YES id love to learn All about her sex cravings n adventures,, how long u been married? does ur wife take Black cock bare naked?

Reactions: MyBlondeWifetoShare
BrokenWimp said:
Anyone wanna help push me into convincing my perfectly pure white, natural redhead, blue eyed Irish girlfriend into ruining her chances to continue her rare and racist bloodline?

10.jpg 026_1000.jpg
and a sexy redhead,,

• Love
Reactions: JefFy
Would love older black men to get my daughter pregnant

• Wow
Whtguy said:
Would love older black men to get my daughter pregnant
yes, would love to watch

• Love
Reactions: toolman and Whtguy
Anyone kik jay900cbr

bobbyhotone2 said:
WoW!!!!!! That is extremely exiting that your back baby was conceived in a Gangbang of all black cocks fucking your unprotected married white cunt. Very exciting that you have no idea which black man fucked his black baby, your black baby, into your womb. Was your lucky white husband their to watch the black men fuck their black baby into your married white cunt and womb at the moment of conception? Is your white cuckold husband happy about you having some black stranger's black baby?
Your husband is a lucky man to be married to such a beautiful and exciting Lady and a slut for black cocks.

1584508837559.gif
OMG!!! that would be perfect for my wife to be breed ln a all black GB.

2 sadie.jpg 3 sadie.jpg

• Love
Reactions: cmeinfl`, Rbm, sswanabe and 5 others
littlecucky said:
While at the local grocery store today. I saw a family of 3. The very pretty mother was about 5'10" slender, and very nice sized breasts and I estimate about 35 years of age was pushing a cart with her lovely little mixed race girl of about 6. With them was, I assume the husband (notice I didn't say father.) who was about 6"2" and at least 20 years older then his wife. My mind immediately went to...was he no longer able to get it up? Was it planned? Did she accidentally get pregnant by her lover, and hubby is now raising her lovers child? I loved the fact that the 3 of them we out in public together.
i find myself thinking in depth when i see that, many times hubby is just slightly older, i always wonder if hes ok with it,,,or had no choice..

• Love
Reactions: MyBlondeWifetoShare, 44 mwm and hairbear1954
My son was dating a cute white mid 30's girl for a couple months who has 4 mixed race black kids from two different black ex's. Some would look at them and think WOW! what an interracial cuckold my son is. Either way it can be such a turn-on seeing a white couple with a black baby or 4.

• Love
Reactions: Rbm, IanNEUK, 44 mwm and 5 others
cuck72 said:
My son was dating a cute white mid 30's girl for a couple months who has 4 mixed race black kids from two different black ex's. Some would look at them and think WOW! what an interracial cuckold my son is. Either way it can be such a turn-on seeing a white couple with a black baby or 4.
Just a preview of what's happening all around you on a daily basis

Reactions: hairbear1954 and whitewife696969
yakman said:
Just a preview of what's happening all around you on a daily basis
It's happening more and more; It might be true what they say, that once you go black. But It's not just the BBC, I believe it's the dominance that some black guys give to the white girl. Some are just nice black guys, but some are rough and dominant, and the white girls get off on that.

Reactions: hikawade and whitewife696969