• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

IR Toons

Who's the artist?

I luv this artwork! Who's the artist & where is the website? Thanks!!:clap:

Oops! mistake! Who's the artist?

wants2losegf2youngblkboy said:
here is one of my fav

Wrong post! This is the art I'm asking about! Can ya tell me who the artist is & is there a website with more of this artwork? Thanks!!:clap:

Midnight X

Does anyone seriously like these "midnightX" offerings...???

There are so completely rubbish, and bear absolutely no comparison with some of the others that are very erotic and expertly done.

Honestly, what do you use to color these things with? They all look horrible, like they are done in MSpaint or something.

Also, look at some anatomy books before drawing it'll help.

Wow, some smart folks are agreeing with what I've thought for years... that artist kind of sucks. Kind of really sucks. Has anybody actually paid money to look at those things? If they have, let me sell you some land in Florida...

It's sad to see people whinning about the quality of some toons while they make no contribution at all.

If you don't have any good thing to say ... shut up ... at least once in your life.

Isabelle said:
It's sad to see people whinning about the quality of some toons while they make no contribution at all.

If you don't have any good thing to say ... shut up ... at least once in your life.

We are each entitled to our own opinions Isabelle, as you have so eloquently displayed, however, that also means that if something is of such very poor quality then people have the right to state the obvious.

Indeed Cute_Melanie, Honestly, I can't believe he charges for this stuff.

Anybody with any sort of intelligence can search and find 100x better toons than anything he comes up with.

Not only is the art/craftsmanship/techniques of his "cartoons" at an elementary school age level, his themes are also juvenile.

Fuck Sakes tjr! not only do your cartoons look like a four old has drawn them, you have to go and draw every black person like some hideous looking ape. Your pathetic.
Why don't you go and start your own thread instead derailing my mine, and go and take some drawing lessons as well.

Now Back to some real cartoons...
WifeysFun01.jpg

A few difeerent ones

enjoy these

Attachments

• cfa5.jpg
    cfa5.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 1,317
  • anniversary.jpg
    anniversary.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 1,228
Thanks UK_Black_Dong for all of the support!

UK_Black_Dong and everyone,

I'm glad you liked my little pictures! Does me good to see my pictures up on some forums like the 'greats'! Since you want 'some more'; here's a nice new picture I made last week of a newly minted interracial bride finding out that having nice 'big' black stepchildren will have 'huge' benefits! Too bad, that her 'son' couldn't wait to fuck her until after the honeymoon!

I dont' know BB Code, so if anyone cand send me some image insertion commands; I'll post more to be sure!

All the best,
Uncle Sickey

Users who are viewing this thread

Back