• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Is 60+ Wife to old to share ?

• Thread starterplymfun
  • Start date
plymfun said:
We have had lots of 3,4 & more comes during our 40 year marriage and we have both had many seperate partners, my wife has easily had 100's of guys over the years.
But she is getting very self conscious about her age and her aging body .......do you think age / body is a problem or is just a willing slut wife enough for guys to have fun with ?
She's not as agile as she used to be but her bits still work, her only "problem" now is that she has seen and done everything so many times that she doesn't cum but still enjoys being used and making guys cum.
Just knock the dust off it and use a little lube.

Comegetthisdick said:
All of them
Wow, congratulations on having fucked 10 white wives.

2wheel said:
It was long time to get her to be a hotwife, once she took the plunge she took to it like duck to water.
Ok, thanks for the clarification. Quite understandable that it took a long time for your wife to become a hot wife. I think many slut wives are thrilled to be fucked by many men once they feel their husband really does enjoy them being a slut wife.

2wheel said:
Yes I am lucky, very lucky. She is as well having a husband that allows her sexual freedom.
True your wife is also very lucky to have a husband that allows her sexual freedom, that enjoys watching many cocks fucking and cumming in her unprotected married white pussy. You and your wife were made for each other and very lucky to have met each other, fall in love and get married.

bobbyhotone2 said:
True your wife is also very lucky to have a husband that allows her sexual freedom, that enjoys watching many cocks fucking and cumming in her unprotected married white pussy. You and your wife were made for each other and very lucky to have met each other, fall in love and get married.
We both have the same attitude, IT'S JUST SEX!

So many people don't realize that sex was meant to be fun, that's the purpose of orgasm, orgasm isn't needed for procreation.

• Love
Reactions: blackednations, bobbyhotone2, 69eatmore77 and 1 other person
my wife was shared last week & she will be 73 on 3/27. she is frustrated because most of our contemporaries are no longer capable. first time shared was last september with a buff guy in his early 50s. he was younger than our youngest son.

we found him through an ad i posted online. we had one guy message us who was only 22 yrs old. now, that was surprising.

pete

• Love
Reactions: hairbear1954, bobbyhotone2 and Comegetthisdick
lnohhnvm said:
my wife was shared last week & she will be 73 on 3/27. she is frustrated because most of our contemporaries are no longer capable. first time shared was last september with a buff guy in his early 50s. he was younger than our youngest son.

we found him through an ad i posted online. we had one guy message us who was only 22 yrs old. now, that was surprising.

pete
Every man what's to have sex with a mature women 60 and over. I myself have been with a lady who was 75 and was some of the best sex I have had. She was very giving and we fucked for hours when she got tired she would just suck my cock until she had energy to go again. We use to hook up 2 times a month for about 6 months.

• Love
Reactions: hairbear1954, bobbyhotone2 and lnohhnvm
2wheel said:
We both have the same attitude, IT'S JUST SEX!

So many people don't realize that sex was meant to be fun, that's the purpose of orgasm, orgasm isn't needed for procreation.
Great that you and your wife realize that it is just sex. My wife and I both agree 100% with you and your wife that it is just sex. It took me a long time to realize that it is just sex, not love. Of course, we have to be aware that some men can fall in love with our wives when they find out how wonderful they are when they meet us to have sex. My wife has had to tell a few men that she is not in love with them and has no interest in being in love with them.

lnohhnvm said:

pete
Congratulations on your older wife still enjoying a robust sex life with younger men. Sad that your wife waited so long to start enjoying sex with other men but great that she is now.
The most common thing I have heard and read married women say about enjoying sex with men other than their husbands, is that the only regret they have is that they waited so long.

Reactions: lnohhnvm
Great that the best sex hat you have ever had was with a lady that was 75. I bet the best sex she ever had was with you and your big black cock.

bobbyhotone2 said:
Congratulations on your older wife still enjoying a robust sex life with younger men. Sad that your wife waited so long to start enjoying sex with other men but great that she is now.
The most common thing I have heard and read married women say about enjoying sex with men other than their husbands, is that the only regret they have is that they waited so long.

exactly what she said. she can't even count all the dick she has missed. i gave her a hall pass in 1968 to use on one of my USAF buddies who frequented our appt. she really liked him, but i didn't know until about a year ago that she never used it. back then, i didn't know enough to ask how it went or what her thoughts were. totally naive, both of us.

after she told me she didn't act on it, i tried to contact him. our home towns were only 100 miles apart. we were in NY & he was in PA. unfortunately, he passed in 2005 from lung cancer. when i told her, she broke down sobbing for two, straight, days. she was really bummed out.

pete

Reactions: bobbyhotone2
lnohhnvm said:
exactly what she said. she can't even count all the dick she has missed. i gave her a hall pass in 1968 to use on one of my USAF buddies who frequented our appt. she really liked him, but i didn't know until about a year ago that she never used it. back then, i didn't know enough to ask how it went or what her thoughts were. totally naive, both of us.

after she told me she didn't act on it, i tried to contact him. our home towns were only 100 miles apart. we were in NY & he was in PA. unfortunately, he passed in 2005 from lung cancer. when i told her, she broke down sobbing for two, straight, days. she was really bummed out.

pete
I am sorry that your wife experienced so much sorrow over her friend that died. I am also sorry that your wife missed out on enjoying so many cocks that she can't even count all the dick she has missed. But wonderful that your wife now feels free to enjoy all of the cocks she wants to.

bobbyhotone2 said:
Great that you and your wife realize that it is just sex. My wife and I both agree 100% with you and your wife that it is just sex. It took me a long time to realize that it is just sex, not love. Of course, we have to be aware that some men can fall in love with our wives when they find out how wonderful they are when they meet us to have sex. My wife has had to tell a few men that she is not in love with them and has no interest in being in love with them.
Our agreed upon rule. If she feels a connection either from a partner or herself she ends it immediately.

• Love
2wheel said:
Our agreed upon rule. If she feels a connection either from a partner or herself she ends it immediately.
Excellent rule. It helps to keep your marriage healthy and free of conflicts.

bobbyhotone2 said:
Excellent rule. It helps to keep your marriage healthy and free of conflicts.
Yes it does. If there were a connection then basically that person would pretty much be my replacement.

But I'd be remiss if I didn't say that it was a bumpy start, it took us awhile until we found our 'sea legs'.

• Love
2wheel said:
Yes it does. If there were a connection then basically that person would pretty much be my replacement.

But I'd be remiss if I didn't say that it was a bumpy start, it took us awhile until we found our 'sea legs'.
I like you, also had a bumpy start in our cuckold lifestyle. Also, I believe all of us cuckolds are risking our marriage every time our wife is being fucked by another man. I think it is just part of our lifestyle.

bobbyhotone2 said:
I like you, also had a bumpy start in our cuckold lifestyle. Also, I believe all of us cuckolds are risking our marriage every time our wife is being fucked by another man. I think it is just part of our lifestyle.
So very true. My current wife was my mistress for years. My 1st marriage was risked and this is the outcome.

2wheel said:
So very true. My current wife was my mistress for years. My 1st marriage was risked and this is the outcome.
Are you saying that you lost your first wife to another man while she was being fucked by other men with your knowledge?

bobbyhotone2 said:
Are you saying that you lost your first wife to another man while she was being fucked by other men with your knowledge?
No, reverse. My wife lost her husband to another woman.

I'm saying that when there is additional people involved in what is traditionally a 2 person relationship anything is possible. My 1st wife didn't have sex outside of our marriage (as far as I know) actually rarely with me as well. That is the reason I 'played' around, almost from day 1. So I brought other people into what was a solid (sans sex) relationship. Low and behold I became more attached and had a stronger connection to one of my mistresses than I did to my wife. Now we're divorced and I'm married to the woman that was my mistress.

2wheel said:
No, reverse. My wife lost her husband to another woman.

I'm saying that when there is additional people involved in what is traditionally a 2 person relationship anything is possible. My 1st wife didn't have sex outside of our marriage (as far as I know) actually rarely with me as well. That is the reason I 'played' around, almost from day 1. So I brought other people into what was a solid (sans sex) relationship. Low and behold I became more attached and had a stronger connection to one of my mistresses than I did to my wife. Now we're divorced and I'm married to the woman that was my mistress.
Thanks for the clarificaton. Your case is the opposite of what I have read most of the time.
I agree with you 100% about " when there is additional people involved in what is traditionally a 2 person relationship anything is possible." I think open and honest communication is very helpful in avoiding marital problems in vanilla marriages but especially in marriages with an extra person involved.

Users who are viewing this thread