• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Is 60+ Wife to old to share ?

• Thread starterplymfun
  • Start date
bobbyhotone2 said:
Thanks for the clarificaton. Your case is the opposite of what I have read most of the time.
I agree with you 100% about " when there is additional people involved in what is traditionally a 2 person relationship anything is possible." I think open and honest communication is very helpful in avoiding marital problems in vanilla marriages but especially in marriages with an extra person involved.
I think there are heart decisions and head decisions. The head decision a person has control over, the heart not so much and sometimes the heart overrides the head, in addition to that there are little head decision and big head decisions.

My 1st wife was a wonderful woman, a superb wife, friend and partner, BUT, she believed that sex was for procreation and lived that belief (we had no children). For example, in 24 years of marriage she gave me head only once.

Most times the little guy wants to be in something warm and cozy and will throw caution to the wind in an effort to achieve that goal.

So I let the little guy decide my sexual needs then the heart took over and before long I was in love with 2 women. And they were opposites in every way.

In all honesty all the communication in the world telling #1 my sexual needs made no difference. And when all was said and done never did she tell me that all I needed to do was tell her my needs and she'd have made sure they were met and things would be OK. I agree communication is essential but not the answer to everything.

Reactions: littlec
2wheel said:
No, reverse. My wife lost her husband to another woman.

I'm saying that when there is additional people involved in what is traditionally a 2 person relationship anything is possible. My 1st wife didn't have sex outside of our marriage (as far as I know) actually rarely with me as well. That is the reason I 'played' around, almost from day 1. So I brought other people into what was a solid (sans sex) relationship. Low and behold I became more attached and had a stronger connection to one of my mistresses than I did to my wife. Now we're divorced and I'm married to the woman that was my mistress.
Thanks for the clarificaton. Your case is the opposite of what I have read most of the time.
I agree with you 100% about " when there is additional people involved in what is traditionally a 2 person relationship anything is possible." I think open and honest communication is very helpful in avoiding marital problems in vanilla marriages but especially in marriages with an extra person involved.
2wheel said:
I think there are heart decisions and head decisions. The head decision a person has control over, the heart not so much and sometimes the heart overrides the head, in addition to that there are little head decision and big head decisions.

My 1st wife was a wonderful woman, a superb wife, friend and partner, BUT, she believed that sex was for procreation and lived that belief (we had no children). For example, in 24 years of marriage she gave me head only once.

Most times the little guy wants to be in something warm and cozy and will throw caution to the wind in an effort to achieve that goal.

So I let the little guy decide my sexual needs then the heart took over and before long I was in love with 2 women. And they were opposites in every way.

In all honesty all the communication in the world telling #1 my sexual needs made no difference. And when all was said and done never did she tell me that all I needed to do was tell her my needs and she'd have made sure they were met and things would be OK. I agree communication is essential but not the answer to everything.
Right, open and honest communication is essential but not the answer to everything.

lnohhnvm said:
my wife was shared last week & she will be 73 on 3/27. she is frustrated because most of our contemporaries are no longer capable. first time shared was last september with a buff guy in his early 50s. he was younger than our youngest son.

we found him through an ad i posted online. we had one guy message us who was only 22 yrs old. now, that was surprising.

pete
I missed this post.

I assume this is the 1st time - will it be the last?

I'd love the hear the story of how it came about

Mine is 67, we stated at 66

She and her bestie trawl the local college for guys. AND they have success most every outing. I'd say out the 100+ guys she's fucked in the last 1 1/2 years easily a third have been in their 20s. What they lack in experience they make for with enthusiasm. The bonus at that age these guys can cum multiple times in a row from a cock that is rock hard, remember those days.

Users who are viewing this thread