Is 'cuckold' the right term for us?

• Thread starterfilthndegradation
  • Start date

filthndegradation

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 13, 2011
Hello. I've been lurking here for a bit. I'm finding myself recently drawn to cuckoldry...or something at least akin to it.

My wife and I have been together for many years. We are happy, and both sexually fulfilled. Several years ago we started swinging. It was mutual, we both enjoyed it immensely and got great satisfaction from it.

Through it all, it's clear to me that, while I certainly enjoy the aspect of swinging that has me fucking other women, the BIGGEST draw is watching her get fucked. It's satisfying in ways that I'm unable to articulate fully.

But I don't really consider myself a cuckold. Our sexual relationship is great. She's doesn't go out looking because she's not satisfied (you'll have to trust me that I know her well enough that, no, she's not going behind my back. As close to 100% sure of that as can be). I feel no humiliation or anything while she's fucking others. Just pure delight that she is exploring her full sexuality. And the more she explores that, the better our sex has become.

So I'm not really sure where we fit. It's hard to look for people to connect with that don't come at it from the, "You're too pathetic to please your wife" angle, because that's not at all the draw for us. Even though there is no doubt she gets hornier and cums harder when fucking someone else, it's the thrill and excitement that's simply not available with someone you've been with for > a decade, not any shortcoming on my part.

Not sure what I'm looking for by posting this. I guess just looking to get down in "writing" the disjointed feelings I have.

Oh no....jpg............

WOW! i was just about to post a thread almost identical to yours!
:)

I think the term is 'wife sharer', which does not have the negative/submissive/passive/humiliation connotations that 'cuckold' does.

I also vote for "wife-sharer". This is the guy who does not suffer when his wife fucks with another man. And, he could be in control, if he wanted to be. He honestly enjoys fucking his wife more after another man has fucked her.

Even the shrinks have not figured-out exactly what is going on in the psychic of the husband who shares his wife's pussy with other men, but it is definitely a big factor in the minds of so many husbands.

So, let's just enjoy it!

Congratulations you have a "Hot Wife" and what sounds like a strong relationship. An 'element' of the cuckold male community seems to have defined cuckoldry - but it is a wide spectrum that you are on one part of.

I created a poll thread ages ago about the 'sorts' of cuckolds and I'm pleased to say we had a full spread of answers. :)

My wife & I definately fall under the same category. I want to watch her enjoy herself. I feel no same in watching her do so. So I guess the term cuckold doesn't describe me/us right either. I've just been lurking on this forum so far.

According to the foremost dictionary in the world, the definition of cuckold has not yet changed.

cuck·old
/'kәkәld, -ōld/'kʌkoʊld/
▶n. archaic
the husband of an adulteress, often regarded as an object of derision.
▶v. [with obj.]
(of a man) make (another man) a cuckold by having a sexual relationship with his wife.
■(of a man's wife) make (her husband) a cuckold.
–*derivatives
cuck·old·ry /-drē/ n.
–*origin
late Old English, from Old French cucuault, from cucu ‘cuckoo’ (from the cuckoo's habit of laying its egg in another bird's nest). The equivalent words in French and other languages applied to both the bird and the adulterer; cuckold has never been applied to the bird in English .
New Oxford American Dictionary © 2010 Oxford University Press

We also fall into the 'wife sharing' we don't do the humiliation stuff and she won't even rollplay it when just the two of us.
So congrats.

duke9555 said:

Yeah, I kinda figured I wouldn't have been the first to ask this question. But like I said, I just needed to express it, for myself.

He honestly enjoys fucking his wife more after another man has fucked her.
This.

Even the shrinks have not figured-out exactly what is going on in the psychic of the husband who shares his wife's pussy with other men, but it is definitely a big factor in the minds of so many husbands.
My wife was just reading an interesting article about some research and evolutionary theory behind it. For example, it's been shown that in many animals, simply seeing another pair having sex increases a male's sperm count. The plausible evolutionary explanation seems to be, "If they're having sex, that means she, and maybe other females, are in heat, so any male that gets ready to fuck and impregnate a female RIGHT NOW, has a good chance of passing his genes on." Which goes hand in hand with the observation that the head of the human penis seems particularly well suited to scoop cum out of a freshly fucked pussy, replacing it with your own. So if you see your woman being fucked, your best bet is to get in there and fuck her right after.

Fuck now I'm horny. Gotta get my wife fucked soon.

Wittol is a subcategory of cuckold.

The reason I cite the Oxford is because all other English language dictionaries take their cue from the Oxford. It was the first complete dictionary of the English language and is known for the most thorough history of word origin and usage.

I am saddened by our poor understanding and sloppy use of our language. Many words have lost their meaning over time. For example jealousy for envy, agree for concur, bring for take, and on for for to name a few.

We are rapidly losing our ability to accurately communicate.

Believing there must be a connotation of humiliation in the word cuckold is one more example of misusing a word and clouding its definition so that other don't know what you are trying to say. Just because it's easy to do that in this forum and others like it, doesn't make it correct, true or the right thing to do.

Indy Hubby said:
Wittol is a subcategory of cuckold.

The reason I cite the Oxford is because all other English language dictionaries take their cue from the Oxford. It was the first complete dictionary of the English language and is known for the most thorough history of word origin and usage.

I am saddened by our poor understanding and sloppy use of our language. Many words have lost their meaning over time. For example jealousy for envy, agree for concur, bring for take, and on for for to name a few.

We are rapidly losing our ability to accurately communicate.

Believing there must be a connotation of humiliation in the word cuckold is one more example of misusing a word and clouding its definition so that other don't know what you are trying to say. Just because it's easy to do that in this forum and others like it, doesn't make it correct, true or the right thing to do.

=========

the language grows and self-corrects
as it morphs to fit our changing times
hence the OED has updated itself from time
to time ..so shood u :cool:

Difference between coining and corrupting

duke9555 said:
=========

the language grows and self-corrects
as it morphs to fit our changing times
hence the OED has updated itself from time
to time ..so shood u :cool:

Language and words do evolve. But there's a huge difference between coining new words and misusing the ones we have. Examples of relatively newly coined words are emoticon, infomania, and netbook. In each of these cases, new words have been created to describe new actions, technology or items. This represents language evolving.

None of these new words are instances of misusing existing words. Misusing "cuckold" as is often done on the internet is an example of language devolving. Using the word "jealousy" where you mean "envy" is another example of devolving language.

Many years ago, when someone said, "I concur." he was saying, "I'll go along with you though I don't necessarily agree." Now that the word "concur" has been used in place of "agree" so much, we no longer have the ability to effectively communicate taking that position.

Biblically, adultery meant for a woman or daughter to have sex with another man without her husband's/father's permission; or for a man to have sex with another man's wife or daughter without that man's permission. Adultery is a word that lost it's meaning, with help from the Catholic church.

This is how we lose our ability to communicate effectively.

Indy Hubby said:
Language and words do evolve. But there's a huge difference between coining new words and misusing the ones we have. Examples of relatively newly coined words are emoticon, infomania, and netbook. In each of these cases, new words have been created to describe new actions, technology or items. This represents language evolving.

None of these new words are instances of misusing existing words. Misusing "cuckold" as is often done on the internet is an example of language devolving. Using the word "jealousy" where you mean "envy" is another example of devolving language.

Many years ago, when someone said, "I concur." he was saying, "I'll go along with you though I don't necessarily agree." Now that the word "concur" has been used in place of "agree" so much, we no longer have the ability to effectively communicate taking that position.

Biblically, adultery meant for a woman or daughter to have sex with another man without her husband's/father's permission; or for a man to have sex with another man's wife or daughter without that man's permission. Adultery is a word that lost it's meaning, with help from the Catholic church.

This is how we lose our ability to communicate effectively.

===========

4 yrs the conservatives of the language have
sought to protect a perceived recitude and the liberals
have sought to allow new words in ( often just new definitions )
positive & negative are now used in replacement of favorable
and unfavorable .............hey dude, shit changes ..not always
4 the better .

Ignorance

duke9555 said:
===========

4 yrs the conservatives of the language have
sought to protect a perceived recitude and the liberals
have sought to allow new words in ( often just new definitions )
positive & negative are now used in replacement of favorable
and unfavorable .............hey dude, shit changes ..not always
4 the better .

It's usually the result of ignorance and laziness. Most people use the word "less" when they mean "fewer". And they're too ignorant to know the difference. Most people use the word "bring" when they mean "take". Again, it's ignorance and being too lazy to try to learn.

You are right on the mark. Shit changes .. not always for the better.

Indy Hubby said:
It's usually the result of ignorance and laziness. Most people use the word "less" when they mean "fewer". And they're too ignorant to know the difference. Most people use the word "bring" when they mean "take". Again, it's ignorance and being too lazy to try to learn.

You are right on the mark. Shit changes .. not always for the better.

============

Fowler, H. W. 1908. The King’s English, 2nd edition

the King's English tho today it shood b the Queen's English

texting SMS has brought to the fore ..such abbreviations
that make the head twirl and spin and shit on Charle's head
and Priscian too .........such goings on makes a body long
for the Inquisition and the tower :mad:

Wife-sharer

I agree with curious observer,son of John and 3rd time is the charm that the term wife-sharer is more accurate for those of us that choose as a couple which stud will have her married pussy shared with them, strictly as our choice and if either of us is turned off we will walk away and we will choose a new partner, There is no humilation or with holding of sex in our life style, it is strictly pleasure for both of us when she gets a good fucking and I get to watch, listen and then slide my cock into her well stretched pussy to add my cun to his. So some of us just don't fit the textbook definition of a "cuckhold", but this is a great site to share and discuss these thoughts. gtr

An additional thought

Earlier in this thread there was a semi complaint about revisiting this subject and it is up to those of us that have been around for a while to encourage the newer members to ask a question that's new to them and on their mind and we should just graciously answer them and encourage them to ask the things that are on their mind, I hope you can agree with my suggestion. gtr

Who the ..... cares what a dictionary says a meaning is?
Do you feel you are wife sharing?
Is she giving you choice in the matter?
Are you both enjoying it?
So who cares what others think.

MacNfries said:
This is becoming a " BITCHING HOT" thread on a "HEAVY" conversation we're having here on such a simple word. This is real "COOL" ... :p oh wait a minute ... maybe I should have spelled that word "kwell" ... now I not only misused the word, but misspelled it as well ... Thanks Oxford Dictionary ... you were no help!

Speaking of misuse of words ... the ones that drive me insane are the constant usage of the words have & got in the same sentence ... "I have got a hot wife" ... what a corruption of words, as their meanings are so different and should never be used together. :eek:

"I have a hot wife, and I got her a date." ... :p

==============

stfu you semi-literate small dicked dingleberry :mad: