• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Is it ok?

• Thread starterCuck1010
  • Start date

Cuck1010

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 10, 2010
So Im about to let my cheating wife ressume seeing he bf.. but I want two things - - - -to be able to watch sometime, and be able to clean her afterwards, even if he is not there. Is that fair to ask?

Your wife, your rules.

It is fair, but depends on the reasons she cheated on you.

If you want her to become fully addicted to cheating so that you can become a long term cuckold, then there are advantages in letting her be with her boyfriend as often as possible for quite a few months, without you seeing what is happening.

When she has become addicted to other men, she can't go back to "vanilla only" as her brain has been re-programmed to "open her legs to other men", a bit like her becoming a puppet with her strings being pulled.

When her addiction is complete, you can move onto the thrills of her "putting on a show for your eyes", and feeding you dozens of creampies.

When a husband eats up the creampies that wifey brings home, it proves that she is enjoying his gift of permission to fuck other men. Cuckolds enjoy tasting the evidence, and it can inspire them to buy a Christmas gift for the Bull who is adding value to the marriage.

She basically wants to stay with me and see him.
So it's not 100% cuckold. So we are tailoring it to our needs.
She has no desire to se other guys.

Before you give her the ok both of you sit down and set the rules down that both of you can agree on. It's more than fair to ask if you can watch or clean up or both.

MacNfries said:
Cuck1010, in a true cuckold situation, the cuck has no authority to dictate terms. He either accepts HER terms and supports her, or he adjusts and tolerates it. Other than that, the only other alternative would be to leave her. No, that isn't fun, I know! Sucks, actually!

Cuck fantasy play is a bit different. The 2 of you agree on conditions for her to see other men, of which those terms you mentioned are commonly requested. There are many variations & fetish spin-offs from cuckolding.

Cuck1010 you got to remember, the purpose of cuckolding isn't for YOUR entertainment, it is for HER pleasure because you fail to sexually satisfy her. A lot of forum posters here want to get their wives involved in having sex with other men so they, themselves, can be entertained ... watching & jerking off, creampies, sloppy seconds, sissy dress, humiliation, etc. Get it out of your head that this is for your entertainment ... it is NOT! Mac
:(

That's rubbish, guys want to become cuckolds for their pleasure. How many guys here have spent ages trying to get their wife/partner to fulfill their fantasies, fantasies that would never have occurred to the vast majority of wives? It takes a lot of effort for most men to get their wives to agree to fulfilling their fantasies, a lot of wives will never agree to it anyway. Cucks are in complete control, part of that control is wanting to feel humiliated/inadequate etc.

It's entirely for the cucks entertainment otherwise they would never spend ages trying to convince their partners to go ahead. Part of that entertainment is to feel that it's not pleasurable for them, I'm not a shrink but I suppose it's down to some masochistic streak. Bulls, hotwives, everyone involved in the fantasy goes nowhere without the cuck's permission, albeit it's tacit permission in most cases.

Please stop kidding yourself that it's beyond your control, that's all part of the fantasy. In reality the hotwife/bull is doing exactly what you want.

thing said:
Your wife, your rules.

Sorry if he is a cuck she makes the rules not cuck. maybe if you kneel and kiss her feet and beg she might grant your request

Saraha said:
It is fair, but depends on the reasons she cheated on you.

If you want her to become fully addicted to cheating so that you can become a long term cuckold, then there are advantages in letting her be with her boyfriend as often as possible for quite a few months, without you seeing what is happening.

When she has become addicted to other men, she can't go back to "vanilla only" as her brain has been re-programmed to "open her legs to other men", a bit like her becoming a puppet with her strings being pulled.

When her addiction is complete, you can move onto the thrills of her "putting on a show for your eyes", and feeding you dozens of creampies.

When a husband eats up the creampies that wifey brings home, it proves that she is enjoying his gift of permission to fuck other men. Cuckolds enjoy tasting the evidence, and it can inspire them to buy a Christmas gift for the Bull who is adding value to the marriage.

Saraha
can have have some of what you are smoking

thing said:
That's rubbish, guys want to become cuckolds for their pleasure. How many guys here have spent ages trying to get their wife/partner to fulfill their fantasies, fantasies that would never have occurred to the vast majority of wives? It takes a lot of effort for most men to get their wives to agree to fulfilling their fantasies, a lot of wives will never agree to it anyway. Cucks are in complete control, part of that control is wanting to feel humiliated/inadequate etc.

It's entirely for the cucks entertainment otherwise they would never spend ages trying to convince their partners to go ahead. Part of that entertainment is to feel that it's not pleasurable for them, I'm not a shrink but I suppose it's down to some masochistic streak. Bulls, hotwives, everyone involved in the fantasy goes nowhere without the cuck's permission, albeit it's tacit permission in most cases.

Please stop kidding yourself that it's beyond your control, that's all part of the fantasy. In reality the hotwife/bull is doing exactly what you want.

Sorry but my wife sees who she wishes to see. She makes the rules. When i first told her i would love her like no one ever has, her reponse was "does that include me seeing other people" and i said yes Ma'am as long as you know who is number one in your heart. It took awhile before she starting seeing others but now she just tells me what she is doing and i say have a good time. BTW i do get to eat her until she has an orgasm when she returns but i never get to fuck her.

I dont even know where to start....

The last several posts in this thread range from troubling to disturbing. First, to equate any human endeavor as an encouragement to enhance "an addiction" to fill someone else's needs is more than a little troubling and distasteful. If anyone understands the path of destruction and dysfunction associated with addiction, even the suggestion someone cultivate it in another is unsettling. As for discussions of what "true" cuckolding is, how many threads will it take till some people stop advancing their version of orthodoxy of what defines real cuckolding.
Real cuckolding is, as many know, simply a wife indulging in carnal relations with someone other than her husband. He may know, he may not know. He may agree, look the other way, or dump her lying ass. Either way, he is still cuckolded. All the rest of the variations are a fetish we have all constructed in our perverse little minds. And whatever flavor anyone chooses is cuckolding and their business.
For my money, I see mostly darkness and selfish indulgence which doesnt aid a relationship if the whole thing isnt a mutually negotiated experience. If one agrees its all about the wife and not the cuckold, or all about the cuckolds fantasies which require pulling some puppet's strings it misses the point. At least for ME and no one else. But, again, for me, that isnt the basis for a supportive and creative partnership which supports and fosters love and trust.
In my book, agreeing to unique freedoms for the wife in a way that works to enhance the bond and commitment with the cuckold can be mutually satisfying. To do it in other ways runs the risk of someone taking advantage, giving little consideration to a partner, and can often veer into the abusive and destructive.
To each his own, but I know where I stand in the equation and have no problem with others making their own choices.
But for goodness sake, please realize ANYTHING and EVERYTHING is ok to ASK for and doesnt have to fit someone else's construction of what fits this wide spectrum of a fetish. If you can come to agreement with your wife, great. If not, then you are left with the choice to have the person you claim to want to spend the rest of your life with see you as a convenience or obstacle. And is that the basis for a marriage?
And not to try to start trouble, but can we resist cheerleading anyone to move the ball downfield and encourage "addicting" them?? I suppose its more a metaphor but to me it speaks to a mentality which is not mutal and more manipulative. And it misses out on an amazing element of the love that can grown in a couple when they can both express their true selves in love and acceptance and mutual benefit.
But who am I to pontificate? Knock yourselves out....just try not to know someone else over in the process. Peace.

carina_halerose said:
Sorry but my wife sees who she wishes to see. She makes the rules. When i first told her i would love her like no one ever has, her reponse was "does that include me seeing other people" and i said yes Ma'am as long as you know who is number one in your heart. It took awhile before she starting seeing others but now she just tells me what she is doing and i say have a good time. BTW i do get to eat her until she has an orgasm when she returns but i never get to fuck her.

So you're getting exactly what you want out of the relationship. QED.

ForHerDsires said:
The last several posts in this thread range from troubling to disturbing. First, to equate any human endeavor as an encouragement to enhance "an addiction" to fill someone else's needs is more than a little troubling and distasteful. If anyone understands the path of destruction and dysfunction associated with addiction, even the suggestion someone cultivate it in another is unsettling. As for discussions of what "true" cuckolding is, how many threads will it take till some people stop advancing their version of orthodoxy of what defines real cuckolding.
Real cuckolding is, as many know, simply a wife indulging in carnal relations with someone other than her husband. He may know, he may not know. He may agree, look the other way, or dump her lying ass. Either way, he is still cuckolded. All the rest of the variations are a fetish we have all constructed in our perverse little minds. And whatever flavor anyone chooses is cuckolding and their business.
For my money, I see mostly darkness and selfish indulgence which doesnt aid a relationship if the whole thing isnt a mutually negotiated experience. If one agrees its all about the wife and not the cuckold, or all about the cuckolds fantasies which require pulling some puppet's strings it misses the point. At least for ME and no one else. But, again, for me, that isnt the basis for a supportive and creative partnership which supports and fosters love and trust.
In my book, agreeing to unique freedoms for the wife in a way that works to enhance the bond and commitment with the cuckold can be mutually satisfying. To do it in other ways runs the risk of someone taking advantage, giving little consideration to a partner, and can often veer into the abusive and destructive.
To each his own, but I know where I stand in the equation and have no problem with others making their own choices.
But for goodness sake, please realize ANYTHING and EVERYTHING is ok to ASK for and doesnt have to fit someone else's construction of what fits this wide spectrum of a fetish. If you can come to agreement with your wife, great. If not, then you are left with the choice to have the person you claim to want to spend the rest of your life with see you as a convenience or obstacle. And is that the basis for a marriage?
And not to try to start trouble, but can we resist cheerleading anyone to move the ball downfield and encourage "addicting" them?? I suppose its more a metaphor but to me it speaks to a mentality which is not mutal and more manipulative. And it misses out on an amazing element of the love that can grown in a couple when they can both express their true selves in love and acceptance and mutual benefit.
But who am I to pontificate? Knock yourselves out....just try not to know someone else over in the process. Peace.

I would agree with that. It just get's a little tiresome hearing guys who have spent months, years in some cases convincing their wives, against their initial dislike of the idea in most cases, to become a hotwife and then saying that 'it's out of my control, I'm just a pathetic dickweed' when they have spent an awful lot of time and effort into manipulating her to fulfill their fantasy.

I have nothing against cuckolding, I wouldn't be here otherwise, each to his own etc, it's just the hypocrisy that (sometimes) goes with it. Make no mistake about it, most cucks dominate the relationship, I would just like a little honesty about it.

Then why do you tolerate it if it's not a game and something you find distasteful?

Any dictionary's definition of cuckold would go along the lines of 'A derogatory term to describe a man who's wife has been unfaithful.' Not with his knowledge or without it, merely an unfaithful wife.

I'm not trying to cause trouble at the mill here, as ForHerDesires rightly says, it's for a couple to decide what constitutes their relationship and it's really the business of no one else. However being an honest type of guy I just wish, and I know it's not going to happen, that guys would come clean about their motives. Not all guys are hiding a dark secret if you will excuse the pun, but some who indulge in this lifestyle do.

Awesome....

ForHerDsires said:

It's refreshing to see someone write who actually knows what he's writing about. You are right on the mark and the only one so far in this thread who has given good advice.

More good input

thing said:
Then why do you tolerate it if it's not a game and something you find distasteful?

Any dictionary's definition of cuckold would go along the lines of 'A derogatory term to describe a man who's wife has been unfaithful.' Not with his knowledge or without it, merely an unfaithful wife.

I'm not trying to cause trouble at the mill here, as ForHerDesires rightly says, it's for a couple to decide what constitutes their relationship and it's really the business of no one else. However being an honest type of guy I just wish, and I know it's not going to happen, that guys would come clean about their motives. Not all guys are hiding a dark secret if you will excuse the pun, but some who indulge in this lifestyle do.

It's great to see two people, in the same thread, who know what they are writing about.

I think if she wants to stay in your relationship that is a far compromise to at least sometimes be able to watch even if not all the time when she wants some privacy

I suppose everyone has their view. I know from a discussion we had several months ago she was ok with me showing up afterwards for sloppy seconds. But she said watching would NEVER happen. So I was kind of feeling it was a deal breaker. Otherwise why would I bear with the uncomfortable aspects without knowing I'd get to my pleasures somehow. If you ate choosing this lifestyle to only suffer, and that's what they want, then they are getting their pleasure. I don't care how you twist it or turn it, if your are in this lifestyle your getting something out of it. If your bot, on a human level you need to revaluate your situation.

ForHerDsires said:

I totally agree. Along with another statement "Your wife,your rules"

I'm not gonna tell you what to do but here is what i did. My wife had a history of cheating.By a history i mean she did it a few ties here and there and genuinely felt bad after you know "one thing led to another and it kinda just happened."

A few years went by and we BOTH wanted to give the swinging thing a try,but I worked on a shift that didnt allow for a whole lot of play time.So we sat down and agreed to some ground rules. I was happy,she was happy. Face it people we don't do this wife share/ cuck thing because we are ****** into it. I don't believe any of that bull crap for a second. We do it because we enjoy seeing #1 other guys enjoying our wife and #2 our wife enjoying herself.

With that being said you may have to let her play a few times alone to get used to,and comfortable with having sex with another guy before you get to watch.

Is it cheating if you know she is doing it?

I do not think so, she is excersing her will, and in effect is really saying take it or leave it. Like someone before said it is not about your pleasure it is about her pleasure. Any thing you and your wife agree to should be ok, but will you consider that a third person is not party to this deal, and may not want you there. It seems you care for your wife and do not want to lose her, but you are having a hard time dealing with the fact things have changed in your household. Some seem to feel that one reason cuckolds sometimes are feminized by their spouses is because their lover(s) do not want another male around his woman. Some lovers, especially black men do not want to share. They are more than willing to fuck your woman, but then they take a propritory interest. If you are willing to lick and suck her lovers cum from her pussy, are you willing to take it from his fountain, in your mouth or bottom? A whole lot of questions and not many answers.

I have to agree with For Her Desires:
HTML:

Attachments

• Not-Cheating.jpg
    Not-Cheating.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 145
  • CuckShorts.jpg
    CuckShorts.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 134
  • Copy of ultimatepleasure.jpg
    Copy of ultimatepleasure.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 178
When it happened. I didn't know, therefore it was cheating. Second it was an emotional affair that led to physical. She says I'm better, but was more connected with him. Plus everything surrounding it was elaborate so it was a turn on. The affair style was exciting. Ive considered letting it continue in exchange for this "fantasy".

Users who are viewing this thread