• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Is it ok?

No, it isn't okay.

You didn't want to be hurt the first time around.

You do not appear to be eager to see her with another lover.

She proved to you that she is willing to break your trust in her.

If she really needs to have this lifestyle more than she needs you, then you already lost her. If she has issued an ultimatum that she be allowed to take a lover, then she doesn't give a damn how you feel about this.

She of course has the freedom to sleep with who ever she wants, but you also have the choice to sit there and be hurt again or to let her choose to either leave you or her lover. In the end, we all choose what will make us happiest and if you really love her, you will give her the choice; if you aren't truly happy with being her cuckold and aren't ready for her to emotionally disconnect from you, then she will be unhappy in the long run because you will not react the way she wants.

There aren't ultimatums being made by her.
She prefers to have us both.
Like two lives
I don't get satisfaction out of that. So I suggested the lifestyle
We can do nothing and try to repair what we have As well

There aren't ultimatums being made by her.
She prefers to have us both.
Like two lives
I don't get satisfaction out of that. So I suggested the lifestyle
We can do nothing and try to repair what we have As well

I suggest that you allow her to do exactly what she wants, how she wants to do it, then serve her and be her loyal cuckold so that she may do what you want in return. If you make rules, there’s a good chance she will break them but if she wants to do things for you then I think you will be better off. Also, perhaps educate her on cuckoldery, I’m sure Custer Laststand could provide you with copious literature for her to read. Just my thoughts, good luck!

You can always ask her if videorecording is a possibility. If they can make love on video for you to watch, that might satisfy you without creeping out them. It's a lot less intrusive than you sitting there in person while they fuck.

Before getting deeper into this-- as of now she says she wants the marriage to work, but doesn't want to do therapy. As for sex she's not into it, she says with me or anyone else. It's been six months since the affair ended. Before proposing thus should I give it more time?

Saraha is 100% right, my wife cucked me without any permission or rules from me. The rule is treat her right and she will be kind to you even though you are a beta male. Any thing else is swinging with a hot wife. My wife is totally addicted to sex with Bulls, She is model hot and yet drives 180 miles round trip once a week to fuck one particular Bull who she claims is the best fuck of all 22 guys shes been with.Her behavior is clearly addictive, driving in the rain at night after work getting home at 11:30 on weeknights when she has work the next day. Saraha is right it is a sexual addiction and I love it.

Cuck1010 you got to remember, the purpose of cuckolding isn't for YOUR entertainment, it is for HER pleasure because you fail to sexually satisfy her. A lot of forum posters here want to get their wives involved in having sex with other men so they, themselves, can be entertained ... watching & jerking off, creaempies, sloppy seconds, sissy dress, humiliation, etc. Get it out of your head that this is for your entertainment ... it is NOT! Mac
:(

Mac, you've hit the nail right in the head!... really, I've been around this forum for a while, I've kept looking for an answer, and I think finally you have given me the answer!... all the cuckoldness I am ready to accept from my wife in reality is no more than me looking for my own entertainment!...I don't even know if I ever be ready to think about her entertainment...but finally I understand why I have so much arguments and problems with my wife, she always wants to pull her way, she is a selfish bastard who will never care about me or anything I do for her... Well, now I got more clear what I have to do...thanks Mac!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back