Is It Wrong To Fantasize About Home Invasions...

• Thread starterfandangler
  • Start date
fandangler said:
I find myself day dreaming about a home invasion by 4-5 black men...forcibly taking my wife and then me in front of her...is this weird or normal?

fandangler said:
I find myself day dreaming about a home invasion by 4-5 black men...forcibly taking my wife and then me in front of her...is this weird or normal?
That actually happened to my wife! It was traumatic but erotic at the same time! It opened a new door to both of us!

Reactions: whitewife696969, baddy145 and throwback
Rockford said:
That actually happened to my wife! It was traumatic but erotic at the same time! It opened a new door to both of us!
Can you elaborate on that event and the door opening?

Reactions: throwback
h5t6ca said:
Can you elaborate on that event and the door opening?
Yes, she was 31 home alone when a young black serial r broke in our home! He took her pussy in our own bed! Afterward we went to a counselor. He said to talk about it and be honest! That night she confessed he gave her the most intense orgasm she ever had! I confessed although I hated it happened the thought of it was very erotic to me! The more we talked about it the more erotic it became! After 6 months we bought a black dildo and role played that night. But she said it just wasn’t the same! I asked it she ever thought she would like to have a black cock again and she answered yes!
I found a young black fireman in our community who services white couples. We have enjoyed his company ever since!

• Love
Reactions: whitewife696969, ChillJaxGuy, Panawife and 5 others
fandangler said:
I think you would be sorry and change your mind if it really happened

Zima said:
I think you would be sorry and change your mind if it really happened
It did!

Rockford said:
Yes, she was 31 home alone when a young black serial r broke in our home! He took her pussy in our own bed! Afterward we went to a counselor. He said to talk about it and be honest! That night she confessed he gave her the most intense orgasm she ever had! I confessed although I hated it happened the thought of it was very erotic to me! The more we talked about it the more erotic it became! After 6 months we bought a black dildo and role played that night. But she said it just wasn’t the same! I asked it she ever thought she would like to have a black cock again and she answered yes!
I found a young black fireman in our community who services white couples. We have enjoyed his company ever since!
You are so right. Once you start thinking about it the pain is replaced by arousal

Rockford said:
Very interesting and realistic. Do you participate, like a threesome? or do you just watch?

h5t6ca said:
Very interesting and realistic. Do you participate, like a threesome? or do you just watch?
I watch him fuck her and Jack off

Reactions: baddy145 and throwback
Softwimphub said:
You are so right. Once you start thinking about it the pain is replaced by arousal
Yes

Reactions: baddy145
Softwimphub said:
as long as it was good for her

PhilippinesFun said:
I have the same fantasy.
It actually happened to my wife! He fucked her in our bed and even used my lube! I’ll never forget the feeling I had when it happened!

Reactions: baddy145 and throwback
My wife actually had a home invasion from a young black man! It was her first dick other than mine! It did something to me I can’t explain. Not I love role playing that nigh!

Reactions: Panawife, baddy145, throwback and 1 other person
Rockford said:
My wife actually had a home invasion from a young black man! It was her first dick other than mine! It did something to me I can’t explain. Not I love role playing that nigh!
How was her experience? Can you tell more about it and how this changed your sex life?

h5t6ca said:
How was her experience? Can you tell more about it and how this changed your sex life?
Yes, as you can imagine it changed our sex life immediately but then long term!

My first wife once had a classmate over to study while I was at work, and he ended up fucking her. I don't know what really happened, but she said that it had been against her will and she was clearly upset. So I was upset too, but neither of us called the cops or took any other practical steps about it.

Within a week he came over and fucked her again. Afterwards she told me that he had forgotten his watch, so naturally she had to let him come over to retrieve it. I was still upset, but she obviously wasn't. We argued and I ended up kicking her out. So she spent the weekend with one of her professors...who naturally fucked her a few more times after hearing why she needed a place to stay.

By that time I was pretty much used to the idea. She eventually had a longer term boyfriend for several years before our divorce. But no, we didn't really keep fantasizing about actual home invasions after this broke the ice for us.

Last edited:
Reactions: whitewife696969, baddy145 and h5t6ca
I never fantasized about home invasions ever innocent white wives get fucked by black guys until… it actually happened to my wife! It was a traumatic experience for both of us but strangely erotic at the same time! No doubt the experience changed us both!

Reactions: whitewife696969 and baddy145
ghbryans said:
It’s amazing the defense mechanisms that kick in after traumatic events. The mind turns an unbearable event around into something both husband and wife desire. Turned her into a slut and him gay. I’ve no doubt that both still think about it when they’re being fucked.
Yes! It happened to us like that!

Expmywfe said:
This is one of my biggest fantasies about my wife. A bunch of bbc guys who fuck my wife so extremely and rough...
It happened to my wife for real. Not multiple guys but one young black thug!

Reactions: whitewife696969 and baddy145