Is It Wrong To Fantasize About Home Invasions...

• Thread starterfandangler
  • Start date
TimKnowsPlaceMWM said:
As a real life cuckold, I wonder whether this whole scenario has become outdated ? In my experience, at least, and from the circle of "cuckold couples" my wife and I interact with, Black Men certainly do not need to get involved in "home invasions" to get basically any white woman they want, be she single or dating or married to a white guy. They just need to make their move on the woman and 9 times out of 10 (at least) a new white cuck boy joins the world. No home invasions necessary, just a white woman seeing a Black Man at work, shopping, in a restaurant or club, at the beach ... anywhere. And as the age old saying proclaims ... once they go Black ...
Yes, a lot has changed now. And not only women want black men, but also white husbands. They dream that their white Wife will be fucked by several black men.

• Love
Reactions: QuietKing, whitewife696969 and Panawife
My wife did not agree to meet a black man. I had to use alcohol to get her *****. and leave it on the bed in our room

Reactions: WantsAUsedWife, whitewife696969 and baddy145
Korsar said:
Yes, a lot has changed now. And not only women want black men, but also white husbands. They dream that their white Wife will be fucked by several black men.
LOL For sure. I'm a case in point ... though maybe more extreme than the typical white boi. 💋

Korsar said:
My wife did not agree to meet a black man. I had to use alcohol to get her *****. and leave it on the bed in our room
My wife didn’t agree either. He just took her pussy but she ended up liking it after all!

• Love
Reactions: WantsAUsedWife, whitewife696969, baddy145 and 1 other person
eanda said:
Definetly have that fantasy. any here who played it out?
I have

Reactions: baddy145
Korsar said:
How did it go?

Reactions: WantsAUsedWife