• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Is my hubby's penis too small

• Thread starterkarenwf2007
  • Start date

karenwf2007

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 5, 2006
I barely feel his penis inside, and lakely I have a hard time having an orgasm. In the other hand, when I used one of my dildos I feel more pleassure and cum easely. I wonder, if his penis is too small for me and if size really matters. I am going to post some pictures of his penis. I hope you could share some insightful information on how to enhance my sex life. :(

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 4,010
  • image01.jpg
    image01.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 2,961
  • Image230.jpg
    Image230.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 2,443
karenwf2007 said:
I barely feel his penis inside, and lakely I have a hard time having an orgasm. In the other hand, when I used one of my dildos I feel more pleassure and cum easely. I wonder, if his penis is too small for me and if size really matters. I am going to post some pictures of his penis. I hope you could share some insightful information on how to enhance my sex life. :(
i think he small hun not that im a horse but im 7 inchs and thats average x

you should take on a few lovers, babe. Part of being bored with it or non-erotic is when it is the same all the time. Maybe you should get a gf to seduce him so you can claim the same right for outside sex.

small penis

yes ,sadly most white folkshave small penises, you can use toys etc to enhance your love life.if you decide to try another mans larger penis be wary as this most oten is more than satisfactory and can if not handles correctly lead to jealousy fron your hubby. As an added 'event' from time to time and by agreement though this is a very happy and rewarding experience for most couples when BOTH partners agree to a third pary having sex with the wife. Many go on to try other men and ofetn prefer balck as they normaly coe in larger penis endowments as normal and many femaled find the black skin on white skin very erotic. do enjoy whatever u decide just b care:) ful out there .

Hi Karen, Misconception, his penis is not to too small. It’s your vagina; is too big. That cavity is humongous, if you jell into it, you will hear an echo. If you want to take a picture of it, it does not go on one negative. You should treat that messed up twat with Alum. That’s an astringent. Epson Salt will do it too. Give it a try, twice a day, and if it does not work, see ME in the morning.

:rolleyes:

too small

If it's not bigger than a thumb, then you have problems.

Oops

Karen; It is very short and you still have part of a virgin pussy inside that has never felt a REAL cock or you would not be asking this question. If your larger toy feels good and gets you off, then just think about a hugh cock stretching your pussy and stroking it deep and all you can do is take it. Sound good? Then your question is answered. Big pussy or small pussy, there are cocks around that will stretch and bottom out in all of them. The cigarette peters just dont get it done. And even Sam Colt couldnt help in this dept. Its the cold hard facts of life. I wish you well. okdeacon

here is another pic, tell me what do you think

tell me what do you think

Attachments

• Image15.jpg
    Image15.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 3,124
Madame...

I think its time to put him in panties and cuck him.

Its obvious you arent satisfied.

No I am not satisfyed

I am good looking I think I deserves better sex

Attachments

• Image96.jpg
    Image96.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 3,828
Yes..you are a gorgeous woman.

Panty him and he will slowly begin to know his place.

another pic

ready for action

Attachments

• Image205.jpg
    Image205.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 1,402
Quit being a door mat, and demand the cock you deserve!

moved to post

Karen, I have been on here a few weeks but am moved to post after seeing your pics. Thank you for both explosive orgasms today. What a fine looking woman you are. Cuck his ass and do it soon.

thanks for your repply

I just want to enjoy sex as any other woman will

why not? That dick looks even smaller than mine :)

Agreed

karenwf2007 said:
I just want to enjoy sex as any other woman will

I think you are trying to convience yourself of something you already know the answer to. You have a great body and he has a small dick. So go get yourself a cock that can take care of the loving you know you deserve.

Last edited by a moderator:
what should I do?

Should I tell him he is too small?

Attachments

• karen3.jpg
    karen3.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 1,062
Yep

karenwf2007 said:
Should I tell him he is too small?

The answer is YES.... I think he is going to have to bat cleanup....

Attachments

• cca1.jpg
    cca1.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 859

Users who are viewing this thread