• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Is my hubby's penis too small

• Thread starterkarenwf2007
  • Start date
jessie agrees

hi karen, you are a lovely lady
and as you've learned hubbie or {jessie} is a peewee and can't spoon cuz hes cucksize. if you had him go to the chatroom he did and yes like mosy lil guys he got hard when told you wanted more and were going to cuck him so congratulationd hon I'm sure you'll make a wonderful cuckoldress

Just like a conversation about virginity:

A lot of issue----about a little tissue.

For over a month you question if his pipi maker is too small.
The truth is you would like to feel another cock massaging the inside of your pussy. What is it with your hubby? What does he want? Could he stand the sight of you being pounded? Maybe he would like the idea of watching you getting pleasured. Ask him, you might be surprised. Communication is the name of the game.
The alternative would be: You cheating on him and getting caught. That could become fodder for the lawyers.

small yes and no women needs to put up with a tiny thing like that

Karen let me let you try 11 inches and you can then answer your own ??hot body you have

karenwf2007 said:
I am good looking I think I deserves better sex

You do deserve better sex - contact me now - what a body - i want it

Yes you're really hot and should get a big a cock as you like, but it could be worse. By the photos I'd say your husband is thicker and about an inch bigger than I am. Pity MY poor wife!

Clear something up here ...

steve78l said:
i think he small hun not that im a horse but im 7 inchs and thats average x

First of all ... Steve ... 7" is not average. Average in terms of numbers in the male population is actually about 4.75 to 5.5" ... the info out there in the last several years is promoted by those selling penis enlargement programs and devices and trying to make guys feel more inferior than they should about their size.

Of course I'm sure there is something known as too small to pleasure a woman and I feel sorry for both parties, but there is truth to knowing how to use it.

Except for the true "size queens" out there ... most woman, other than for curiosity to try a "big" one would tell you they would shy away from cocks larger than 8" as a general rule.

Mine is 7.5" and the comments run from on the larger side to mostly the word I hear is "perfect" size. My former HW gf, when we were joking once and I told her I was thinking of trying to enlarge it ... her comment to me was "darlin I love you and we have the best sex ... but if you make that thing any bigger I'm leavin".

As for you Karen ... if I can be of any assistance please PM me to see if we are even close geographically ;)

Repeat ...

karenwf2007 said:
Acording to recent surveys 6" is average

Like I said before ... recent surveys are inflated (pun intended) for a reason ... average is less than 6" ...

... Karen you never answered ... guess I can't be of any help pretty lady :rolleyes:

Yeah your good looking!

Even with a small cock like his he should be licking your pussy all night long

Small Penis

Did his penis shrink since you got married? You must have liked it at one point.;)

why is it always the guys fault? why dont you make a picture of your pussy and we will see if its huge stretched out?

I said it before, his pipi man is not too small or too short. That is not true. The truth is: her hole is too big, worn out, frayed out and stretched to be useless. . Her pussy is existing in the neighborhood of a real asshole. If he lays between her legs and shouts into it, he can hear an echo. That cavity is monstrous; it should be displayed in a museum. She has a cavern or a grotto. Never mind a “Beaver”, that’s a “Bear”.

And she is wearing a catholic brassier. If you open it in back; two will fall on the knees in the front.

And that’s the truth.

So, don’t worry about a thing,
Nothing will be OK.

enser said:
I said it before, his pipi man is not too small or too short. That is not true. The truth is: her hole is too big, worn out, frayed out and stretched to be useless. . Her pussy is existing in the neighborhood of a real asshole. If he lays between her legs and shouts into it, he can hear an echo. That cavity is monstrous; it should be displayed in a museum. She has a cavern or a grotto. Never mind a “Beaver”, that’s a “Bear”.

And she is wearing a catholic brassier. If you open it in back; two will fall on the knees in the front.

And that’s the truth.

So, don’t worry about a thing,
Nothing will be OK.

there is always a stupid comment

First off, you have a great body. Second, not to question you or anything, but who took the pics?

And last, I've always heard that 5" was an average size. But if you are having problems and are unhappy with his size then maybe you two should consider taking a lover. This way your husband can satisfy you in other ways plus you'll still have a great sex life.

Do larger dicks turn you on? Then maybe you should find one and find out of that's the best course of action for you.

hi karen

I know how you feel my husband is very small also about 4.5inches.

Attachments

• gh.JPG
    gh.JPG
    40 KB · Views: 405
Randy and Karen ... shoot my an e-mail. chuck-1961@hotmail.com

Both your husbands have small dicks.. Karen, you need to at least try a larger one, whether white or black, and see if that's what you both need. But you should try it with someone who won't be an asshole the first time and make you both feel comfortable about it.

The long & short of it

Baby girl let me keep it real for ya...I hate to break it to like this(I'd rather be ticklin ya ovaries with my black snake) but yeah your man is SMALL. I mean are were those pics taken BEFORE puberty or AFTER?? Anyway make no mistake he is not average, he's small. With that said either he can lick his own eyebrows or he's doing some mean wombgobblin. At any rate your on here for a reason and I think its curiosity. You know your missing something and your lookin for some validation to try it. Beware though cuz big dick is like being black....Once you have it you aint going back! Its like toothpaste one it comes out the tube aint no putting it back in. And besides dick size is relative. Yeah we can bragg about how big our dicks are but anyone with some size know what kind of reaction you get when you try to sneak in through the back door. Holla if ya know what I'm sayin. You got a fine assed body karen if you wanna step up to the plate you've got plenty of swingin dicks cummin your way.

Hey karen where you from? If your close to me we should see if theres any chemistry for a casual relationship...

Here's a few pics....and I'm barely above average...

Attachments

• unit1.JPG
    unit1.JPG
    17.6 KB · Views: 485
  • me63.jpg
    me63.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 260

Users who are viewing this thread