Is my wife making me a cuckold?

• Thread startermaggo
  • Start date

maggo

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 6, 2011
Hi everyone, we have had these fantasies of bringing a big dick to my wife since she gets off so hard with our big dildo. I guess it was my idea but she responded so quickly. Now and then she lets me have these fantasies and encourages them. Then she can let it go until I feel ****** to bring it up again. When asked about being a hotwife she smirks and say:

Well it's not impossible.

She has started queening me but not often. I love it though and definitely feel like the submissive one. She says she'd like to be dominated hard sometimes, which I am not really good at.

Question: Is my wife slowly manipulating me to be a cuckold or is it my perverted (but nice) fantasy?

Thanks for answer, that possibility haven't even ocurred to me:)
I think our love is very strong, after some "dildoing" she lets me have sex with her and smiles in a loving way and can sometimes say:

I can hardly feel you're in.

It makes me cum right away.

I would say that she loves you enough to read up on your fantasy and use the knowledge to please you. Simply having an affair with another man would not teach her the responses you are getting. Enjoy!

Yes, she is highly intelligent so that may also be true. As long as she turns me on like this I'll certainly enjoy it all:D

Maggo,

Welcome to the forum!

maggo said:
Hi everyone, we have had these fantasies of bringing a big dick to my wife since she gets off so hard with our big dildo.

Good for both of you, and good for your wife...

maggo said:
I guess it was my idea but she responded so quickly.

Seemed a little too quick to agree, did she...?

maggo said:
Now and then she lets me have these fantasies and encourages them. Then she lets it go until I feel ****** to bring it up again. When asked about being a hotwife, she smirks and says: "Well, it's not impossible."

Nice... I like that. On occasions when you express your fantasy about transitioning to a "cuckold husband / hotwife" marriage, your wife responds with (as you say) "restrained encouragement," thereby keeping your interest up and guaranteeing you will bring it up again later and push it a little farther... but your wife is also very patient. She can easily wait until (as you also say) you can't resist bringing it up again. The effect is that she's gently coaxing you toward finally committing and telling her you definitely want her to take a lover, thus making her pending marital infidelity your (not her) responsibility... rather like a cat playing with a mouse, but with a twist. (The twist is, in the end she isn't actually going to eat you... you hope.)

maggo said:
She has started queening me, but not often. I love it, though.... it definitely makes me feel submissive.

Queening you is a very good start on becoming the dominant partner in your bedroom. Do you encourage her by mentioning, afterwards, how much it turns you on...?

maggo said:
She says she'd like to be dominated hard sometimes, which I am not good at.

When your wife alludes to this, perhaps you could respond by mentioning, in a matter-of-fact way, that perhaps she should take a lover who is more dominant since you usually find it a turn-on for her to dominate you during sex...

maggo said:
Question: Is my wife slowly manipulating me to be a cuckold, or is it my perverted (but nice) fantasy?

The interactions you've described with your wife bring to mind an interactive feedback loop slowly accelerating (not damping out) because the feedback is positive. That is, your wife is not "slowly manipulating you into becoming her cuckold." Rather, she is patiently facilitating your manipulation of yourself into becoming her cuckold. Finally, when the time is right, you will discover she has succeeded. Or perhaps I should say, you will discover both you and your wife have succeeded. She will have taken a lover, perhaps gradually expanding to more than one, and you will realize your status in your marriage has changed... you have become her cuckold.

I realize this has the sound of a prediction about it... and, as Yogi Berra once put it: "Predictions are difficult, especially of the future." But, that's the direction you and your wife appear to be moving in (IMO).

—Custer

My wife did much the same thing to me and still does. She wants a large cock that is clear and she is conditioning you so youwill accept it when it does happen. the thought of a real cock in her already makes you cum right away so you are no longer any use to her as a man. if she needs to be dominanted by a real man and as you said you are not good at that, then she will soo be seeking out a real man to fulfill those needs. Once you are in the right mind frame. Allow yourself to become the cuck you already are.

Thanks Custer, I probably should introduce myself better but my keyboard is malfunctioning, it takes me a long time to write anything. I'll be better when this situation improves :)

Your thoughts are spot-on to what I suspect. To answer some of your questions:

Yes I encourage her queening me, it's strange but I really like it.
We have mentioned taking in a dominant guy who could dominate her. From my point of view she seems really turned on by the fact. However, if this is just hot bedroom-talk or her goal I haven't been able to find out?
It seems like very advanced manipulation but as you say it almost feels as I'm manipulating myself.

She mentioned that one of the best orgasms she'd had was when we had a 69 where I used a big dildo and at the same time "oraled" her. I asked if that's something she wanted to try "live".

Easily, she responded. But how about you, would you be comfortable with that, balls, cock and everything?

I didn't really know what to say but something like "as long as you're happy". In fantasy it sounds cool so...

As to Carina's response. How do I keep some reasonable control over this? In all but this I consider myself quite alpha. I don't want this to turn out to a relationship where I'll never have sex etc.? All I want is a hot sexlife with my wife. Is that even possible by taking this road or will my status just diminish during time? Thank you so much for input;)

Maggo, each couples relationship will be unique. Nothing says you have to become a shoe licking sub who never gets to be inside his wife. Rather than this arrangement being a package deal with ingredients you are not wanting, consider it a buffet that you can pick and choose the ingredients you do like.

The key is to communicate exactly what is on your mind with your wife. Don't be afraid to take things slow so that things stay under control. If I am reading you correctly, it sounds like this is something you would like to do on occasion and not an everyday lifestyle change. I would suggest talking openly and honestly with your wife during a non sexual time. By choosing a non-sexual time, you will both be able to make better decisions as to what each of you can live with and not agreeing to things during the heat of passion that you might regret later. The two of you can set some parameters for yourself as a couple. By all means leave each the opportunity for either of you to slow things down without any pressure should one of you begin to feel uncomfortable.

It's best to do a lot of talking before taking the big step.
That way, everyone involved knows what everyone is thinking.

The buffet-metaphore sounds good. Maybe suggesting 4-somes with other couples would be a better start, even though most of the turn-on for me is about my wife having sex with another man? In that way I could probably maintain some control over this since it is easy to, in bed horny as hell, otherwise say yes to almost anything. A lot of talking and during non-sexual time. I'll take the advice, thank you.

Maggo
It will be up to you and your wife as a couple to decide how this might change your sex lives together and your position in your relationship with her. Submission is a tricky thing. I submit to my wife and serve her lovers the way that we all enjoy. Outside in the real world and most of the time I take of the duties a man and a husband should take care of and this is the way we prefer it. Other couples the lady is in charge all of the time and that works for them.

I am the sexual submissive to my wife’s needs. Her needs come first. We do not have intercourse because my cock is too small to please her. We do have sex, we have oral sex. I please her orally better then any cock can and in return I am teased and denied on a daily bases. I am allowed to cum when She wishes me to. This works for us. You and your wife need to really communicate about how bringing in another will change your relationship.
Once it’s done it cannot be undone. There is a big difference between the fantasy and the reality of bring another into your bed and having them fuck your wife and the possibility of them giving her the best orgasm she has ever had.

Well I guess I wasn't totally wrong. My wife has found a guy who she wants to fuck. She's away on business so we chatted and she told me about this guy who fb'd her and told her that he misses to see her nice ass. Ex. collegues. She asked me while chatting with both of us what I would think of her fucking her ex. collegue?

The more I thought about it the more turned on I got, of course. So I said yeah maybe, however how and when, and what will I get out of it? She explained that the guy had asked if her hubby (me) would want to watch and that he wants to meet with her first and fuck her hard and then the second time I can watch. Really confident man I know:eek:. He even sent her a cock pic which turned her on so much.

I told her that maybe we should do it together first to see how we both will react but she told me that she too, wants to do it without me first, so she can really let go and not be shy. I must admit that I'm both worried and turned on at the same time. S**t what have I started? Will she leave me when finding out that this guy really fucks her brains out? I know that I don't know that yet, but hey, he seems so confident.

However now it seems that my wife is going to fuck another man next week and then we'll see what will happen? She really took control anyway :confused:

If it doesn't feel exactly right to you, then say so now. Sounds like your wife has definitely found a confident and dominant guy. He wants her alone the first time. I agree with you in being nervous about this. Why can't the second, or third, or tenth time be them alone? I can understand your wife wanting to do this while on a trip away. It gives her a chance to experience this and then collect her thoughts and recover a bit before having to face you. I get that.

However, it seems like she may be going along with his wish to be alone the first time too, maybe simply because she is attracted to him and wants to fuck him so bad. If he rocks her world in the sack, what is to say that they may both prefer it that way. It might even set a pattern for your wife to prefer to be alone from this point onward. I just don't get the willingness to make it a threesome any other time but the first time they fuck it has to be alone. Could your wife have already been with him? Could that be why she is so willing to go along with this first time business? If he is terrible in bed or the experience for some reason goes bad for her, there is no guarantee there will be a second time for you to be at. Unless, of course, she already has first hand knowledge of his talents.

Again, if you aren't 100% comfortable with what is about to happen, apply the brakes now. Once done, it can't be undone. Are you willing to be excluded this one time so she will finally cuck you? What happens if she never feels comfortable fucking in front of you? What then? Are you willing to settle for knowing she fucks others but never being included? These are some things that need to be talked about now before the first time. IMO it sounds like he wants to meet her first and use her like a ***** and establish himself without interference from you. He would then have the satisfaction of knowing he has used her with ********* even if he has to tone it down once you are included.

My wife cuckolded me for about year with my best friend/neighbor. I never got to watch them...in her words, "it would just be to wierd". She was worried that she just couldn't do it with me watching, or how he might react. He knew that I knew everything that was going on when she went for her visits, but he did not know that she came home to sit on my face right after they had just fucked.

So, if he and your wife want to do it alone the first time, then you get to watch the rest...go for it. But before you two commit to this...set up the ground rules that you and your wife must abide by. The only way to change those rules is for the two of you to aree on it. Be up front with her on what you expect, and she should do the same. Be realistic, be safe, and make sure that you/she trusts the other man. Good luck, I hope to hear your updates. Thanks for sharing.

Let them be together alone the first dozen times, so by the time you get to watch, they can put on a sexy performance that will delight you. Like actors/actresses, they need some practice before the curtain goes up for the audience.

Don't get too hung up on rules or she will feel like a kid that has to be in bed by 9pm.
Sex is a lot more enjoyable for a woman if there are no rules to break.

If you give your wife some room to "strut her stuff", she can bring home her pussy and queen you. The happier she is, the more creampies she will bring home.

If you remain a loving, caring husband, and avoid arguments, there is every chance your marriage can grow stronger - but keep talking about what is happening to each other. Afterall, you are exchanging love gifts from cuckoldry - you are feeding each other's fantasies. You both must be winners, or things turn to custard.

The answer to the title of this thread? Yes, you are a cuckold and you are no longer in control. Your wife and her lover are now running the show. You can either stay home and cry or enjoy whatever she decides to let you have.

Saraha: do you think I risk loosing her or will she be satisfied? I would of course do everything as long as I haven't had an orgasm. I'd like to clean her too, but I still don't want to be a "never fuck again-cudkold", some fucking couldn't hurt or???

maggo said:
Saraha: do you think I risk loosing her or will she be satisfied? I would of course do everything as long as I haven't had an orgasm. I'd like to clean her too, but I still don't want to be a "never fuck again-cudkold", some fucking couldn't hurt or???

It is too soon to tell whether your cuckold marriage will survive.
50% of all first marriages and 66% of second marriages end in divorce.

Maggo, go slow. This is just her first time. Has been a couple of days since you told us about the conversation with your wife. Any communication since then? Have you discussed with her the doubts and concerns you have shared with us?

You are worried about losing control but remember this, she did call you first before jumping into anything, right? There is plenty of sharing and communication to be done between the two of you at this early stage.

We have now talked seriously about this and we have decided to give this idea a shot. Our sexlife is good but with this new "injection" our sexlife is crazy-good. My wife have exchanged a lot of pics with this guy and we have said that we're going to be completely honest to each other so that I won't feel like I'm on the outside on this. This has really turned us both on and the feeling is, for now, good.

When we have discussed this previously I have said that if my wife is going to have sex with another man I think it is important that he has bigger dick than me. Otherwise, whats the point? That is what turns me on so why bother with something else, from my point of view? My wife has said that the size hasn't been an issue for her but totally get my idea so we have consensus. The thing is that we have looked at the pics and it seems like the new guy have a really big dick :)

So experimentally thinking this is a great opportunity to test my big turn-on. My wife has admitted that it, for her also, is a huge turn-on which turns me on even more, maybe I should go to a shrink instead :D but anyway...

Actually I don't feel threatened by this now. I guess I'm either very confident or just ignorant but I can see this working. We have talked about it and the plan is for them to start alone one time and then include me. If their "session" is really good we'll try to continue and if it isn't, well then we have a great experience to build on. That's where we stand now and hopefully we'll see what happens this week...

Thanks for answers everyone, I'll probably come back with more information soon.