Is my wife making me a cuckold?

• Thread startermaggo
  • Start date
Sounds good, but you and your wife need to formulate a safety plan for her...

Maggo,

maggo said:
My wife and I have now talked seriously about this and have decided to give it a shot. .... We agree we're going to be completely honest with each other, so I won't feel excluded. This is really turning us both on. Our feelings about it (for now) are good.

Sounds very sane...

maggo said:
I've said to my wife that if she's going to have sex with another man, I think it's important he have a bigger cock. Otherwise, whats the point? That is what turns me on, so from my point of view, why bother with something else? My wife has said size hasn't been an issue for her.

Sounds like the cock sizes of your wife's future lovers will be more important to you than to her. But, her pending cuckolding of you will primarily be about her, I suspect (more and more so as time passes, if not initially), so you'll probably find that specifics like her lover's cock sizes will fall within her jurisdiction. Maybe, for instance, a prospective lover with a "less than huge" cock will turn her on for other reasons.

maggo said:
My wife said she totally "gets" my idea, so we have consensus.

"Of course, dear, whatever you say..." (perhaps she was thinking).

maggo said:
We have looked at [her prospective lover's] pics and he does, in fact, appear to have a really big dick. :)

Nice... if the pics are really him.

maggo said:
So, thinking experimentally, this is a great opportunity to test my big turn-on. My wife has admitted that for her also it's a huge turn-on, which turns me on even more.

Definitely a positive feed-back loop...

maggo said:
Maybe I should go to a shrink, instead. :D

If you do that it will cost you a whole lot of money, there will be no sexual reward, and your wife will be frustrated and disgruntled (probably) that you primed her then let her down. The reward, in other words, will have high potential for being negative. I suggest going with (as you call it) "the experiment."

maggo said:
The plan is for [my wife and her prospective lover] to meet alone the first time, then include me.

Your wife meeting her candidate lover alone the first time does not strike me as a great idea. She will be at risk. Suppose he turns out to be, for instance, a psychopath? How would you protect her?

Both of you definitely need to give this some thought and formulate a safety plan. Feeling turned on when your wife is out on a date will be nice (if you are), but I hope you'll keep in mind that her safety, especially with new lovers, should be your most important concern as her cuckold.

maggo said:
If their "session" is really good we'll try to continue. If it isn't, we'll have a great experience to build on. That's where we stand now. Hopefully, we'll see what happens this week.

Will look forward to hearing how it turns out for both of you.

—Custer

You and your wife could purchase a dildo that is bigger than your penis, and give it a name to help you both move into the mindset of "bigger can be better".

However, you can also allow your wife to enjoy penises that are smaller than yours, so she can try out a range of cock size like a scientific experiment - and you can post the results of her "investigation" here on cuckolds.com.

That's some very good advise from Custer. Take it buddy! Espescially regarding Safety.

It is a shame when a hubby primes his wife to take a lover with a bigger cock, then he gets cold feet and pulls his consent. She will probably go "underground" and cuck him in secret, for being such an "asshole".

Finally

it happened. I've seen my wife get fucked hard for a whole night. It was awesome. Strange thing though, the guy had similar cock-size as me. He was a little longer and a little slimmer. Wife even said that I was a tad bigger?? Maybe my fixation with bigger=better is somewhat exaggerated? Anyway, I still want to see her with a big dick.

He fucked her for hours and seeing your wife suck cock and swallowing cum was incredible. No condoms, he just made her his by cumming inside her pussy and mouth. I did get to lick her afterwards and I also got to fuck while she sucked him.

Wifey was quite hard with me, she wanted to suck me while being fucked and so she did, and she knows my body well so she made me cum within seconds and then continued fucking with the other guy who was better than me on all counts.

Afterwards we've had amazing sex. It's as I've improved and can fuck longer now as I've seen what she needs/wants. On the other hand I've also gotten a little worried that she'd leave me:eek: I mean she knows where to get incredible sex now. It comes and goes but for the most time I feel good about this.

:eek::confused:O Magoo

Maggo,

maggo said:
It happened. I saw my wife get fucked hard for a whole night. It was awesome.

Great! Good for her, and good for you for staying cool in your role as spectator while another man fucked your wife at length. Very impressive.

maggo said:
Strange thing though, the guy had similar cock-size as me. He was a little longer and a little slimmer. My wife even said I'm a tad bigger.

Hey, don't worry about it. His ability to use his cock, his endurance including ability to bring your wife to orgasm before cumming himself, and his ability to relate erotically and passionately to your wife while fucking her are almost certainly more important than the details of his cock size.

maggo said:
Maybe my fixation with bigger=better is somewhat exaggerated?

I'd say so. Leave it to your wife to concern herself with that, if she's so-inclined. What matters is, she has found a satisfying lover.

maggo said:
Anyway, I still want to see her with a big dick.

If you insist your wife reject a lover she finds satisfying and instead take one with a huge cock (but she can't stand him), that won't be much of a step up.

maggo said:
He fucked her for hours and seeing your wife suck cock and swallowing cum was incredible. No condoms, he just made her his by cumming inside her pussy and mouth. I did get to lick her afterwards and I also got to fuck while she sucked him.

Cool...

maggo said:
My wife was quite hard with me; she wanted to suck me while being fucked so she did. She knows my body well so she made me cum within seconds, then continued fucking the other guy who was better than me on all counts.

Sounds like you did the right thing. You obeyed your wife and followed her orders.

maggo said:
Afterwards we've had amazing sex. It's as if I've improved and can fuck longer now as I've seen what she needs and wants.

Sounds like a good outcome all around.

maggo said:
On the other hand I've gotten a little worried that my wife may leave me:eek: I mean, she knows where to get incredible sex now. These feelings come and go, but for the most part I feel good about this.

Anxiety is part of being your wife's cuckold, but it sounds like you're handling it well. So far, so good...

Maybe you should consider doing more things that will cause your wife to view you as making positive contributions, as her cuckold, to her now-expanded sex life — like doing more of the house work (and more... and more...) and babysitting your and her children (if you have children), so she'll have more time and energy to devote to pursuing, dating and fucking other men.

Thanks for the update. You can now answer the question you began your thread with. Your wife has unambiguously made you her cuckold. You know that for a fact.

—Custer

Yes you are right the question is answered. Now we will see what happens in the future, wifey said that this will keep her satisfied for a long time. Personally I wouldn't mind trying a 4some just to see if I'd feel even better if we equalize a little. She told me that she was willing to negotiate but I don't know how much, and still, mostly I turn-on to her getting nailed.

She told me that even though she is satisfied with me as a lover our new guy was much harder, which she loved. She still insists on being alone with him but I've said that I wouldn't get anything out of that more than feeling cheated on. That thought is something that I feel strongly about but on the other hand, the dice is thrown so I wouldn't be surprised if she'll continue to do it on her own. Hopefully not.